RPM on appnut site

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
in the front homepage it has RPM listing for 110 for 35.99 and 240 for 65.99. But when u try to check out it has it listed for 42.99 and 39.99. are the listings an error? also, how much is shipping? it does not have it listed anywhere. Thanks 4 help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in the front homepage it has RPM listing for 110 for 35.99 and 240 for 65.99. But when u try to check out it has it listed for 42.99 and 39.99. are the listings an error? also, how much is shipping? it does not have it listed anywhere. Thanks 4 help.
Thank you for making us aware; this is being fixed. Shipping is free in the continental US and paid by the customer who lives elsewhere (charges dependent on location).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
dude don't order yet they have a BIG sale starting the 2nd at midnight.....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you just buy the 240 for 40 bucks?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
ohh i know!! i was asking today so it can be fixed by tomorrow. also that shipping is free too. i love me some rpm

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good to know!! Thanks for the tip bud, and yes did you all get the Appnut email? If not sign up for our mailing list on the home page!

-Tex
Team APPNUT

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I just snagged a bottle of RPM and RESET AD off ebay for $20 total....includes shipping. Needless to say, im stoked.