1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.74%

The One - Pre Cycles Q&As

Hi AM

I have the one sitting at home, waiting for me to use it.
    I have compiled large amounts of information, and want to ensure, that my first PH use is successful. I believe i am using the right 'supplement'(whatever u want to call it) to get the results.

Supplementation On Cycle
    WPI
    Creatine (Myocytin)
    Milk Thistle
    Fish Oil
    Taurine
    The One
    Hawthorn Berry
    Celebrix (Joint Meds)
    Supplementation On PCT
    Protein
    Drive
    RPM
    Alcar (Acetyl L-Carnitine)
    2nd Gear
    Creatine (Myocytin)
    Natural Test Booster

Have i covered all my basis?

Calorie Intake (Daily)
    Carbohydrates 396 grams
    Protein 220 grams
    Fat 100 grams
    Total Calories 3364 calories

Is my calorie intake sufficient? ( i calculated using the formula found on APPNUTS website!)

Btw ...
    I am 176lbs (80kgs), and 5ft10, Ive been working out consistently for 7 months, but have been attending gym for over 2 years (not consistent ie. once a week). Also I am 20 at the moment, but am waiting untill i am 21; i am trying plan as accurately as possible.

Thanks Guys

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by crreaby View Post
    Hi AM

I have the one sitting at home, waiting for me to use it.
    I have compiled large amounts of information, and want to ensure, that my first PH use is successful. I believe i am using the right 'supplement'(whatever u want to call it) to get the results.

Supplementation On Cycle
    WPI
    Creatine (Myocytin)
    Milk Thistle
    Fish Oil
    Taurine
    The One
    Hawthorn Berry
    Celebrix (Joint Meds)
    Supplementation On PCT
    Protein
    Drive
    RPM
    Alcar (Acetyl L-Carnitine)
    2nd Gear
    Creatine (Myocytin)
    Natural Test Booster

Have i covered all my basis?
    Add in a multivitamin and an antioxidant on-cycle and in PCT (antioxidant especially important in PCT).

Calorie Intake (Daily)
    Carbohydrates 396 grams
    Protein 220 grams
    Fat 100 grams
    Total Calories 3364 calories

Is my calorie intake sufficient? ( i calculated using the formula found on APPNUTS website!)
    I cannot say whether your calorie intake is sufficient enough because your activity level is unknown. However, looks a little LOW if you are trying to add muscle mass. You will find out soon enough; it can be adjusted on a weekly basis depending on results.

Btw ...
    I am 176lbs (80kgs), and 5ft10, Ive been working out consistently for 7 months, but have been attending gym for over 2 years (not consistent ie. once a week). Also I am 20 at the moment, but am waiting untill i am 21; i am trying plan as accurately as possible.

Thanks Guys
    I would recommend that you wait a bit longer until you use The ONE, not just because of your age, but because of your LACK of training history as well. Build a more solid training base and try and make as much gains as you can naturally; you CAN do this through your nutrition and training, if it is correct.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.74%

Thanks for your comments, I will be sure to include multivitamins & an antioxidant.
    I am fairly active - play australia rules football (involves 2 nights training & gameday)
    And will be attending gym 4 times a week

what calorie intake would you recommend?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for your comments, I will be sure to include multivitamins & an antioxidant.
    I am fairly active - play australia rules football (involves 2 nights training & gameday)
    And will be attending gym 4 times a week

what calorie intake would you recommend?
    Just start with what you have. Assess your results and adjust calories on a weekly basis.

Note my recommendation on using hormonals.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.74%

Thanks rosie, it has been noted, i will not use untill i feel ready (i thought i did), i will continue to train for another 3 months, and re-asses ... though i will still gather as much information as possible!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Thanks rosie, it has been noted, i will not use untill i feel ready (i thought i did), i will continue to train for another 3 months, and re-asses ... though i will still gather as much information as possible!
    I honestly think that you should wait until you have been training for at least 1-2 years before you look at hormonals. Even a year is not really long enough to build a solid base. However, ultimately the choice is up to you. Think about it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.7%

I don't want to side track anything here, and I would like to point out that I agree with Rosie on waiting.

I do feel the need though, to give HUGE props to Rosie and the AppNut staff. You guys are top notch. No other rep here would be suggest someone NOT use their product, because they aren't ready to. Every other rep would be pushing you to purchase and use everything weather it was your 1st time in the gym or 2987623864th.

Really, huge props to you guys (and gals ;p)
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

think of it like this bro your mind isnt ready.. o u think so?
    i thought i was ready boy was i blown away not just because it was my fist cycle, but the mind set u feel.. yes man u will feel soooo good and powerfull, u really have know clue
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.72%

Quote Originally Posted by impulseoctane View Post
    I don't want to side track anything here, and I would like to point out that I agree with Rosie on waiting.

I do feel the need though, to give HUGE props to Rosie and the AppNut staff. You guys are top notch. No other rep here would be suggest someone NOT use their product, because they aren't ready to. Every other rep would be pushing you to purchase and use everything weather it was your 1st time in the gym or 2987623864th.

Really, huge props to you guys (and gals ;p)
    Thank you! We try. If you don't have integrity how can anyone trust what you're saying about anything...right?

Rosie always tells it like it is...and she knows her sh*t. This is why we love her.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.83%

Quote Originally Posted by donorrell View Post
    Thank you! We try. If you don't have integrity how can anyone trust what you're saying about anything...right?

Rosie always tells it like it is...and she knows her sh*t. This is why we love her.
    Hi Don, I was just wondering if you agreed with, and were an advocate of Rosie's advice on young males and hormonal use? Would you still sell this product to someone under 21 without passing on the same advice?

Applied Nutriceuticals is a nutritional supplement company, in the health, muscle and fitness industry, obviously wanting to promote health in general, so if a 20 year old guy came to you with questions and interest in one of your hormonal products, would you knowingly sell him the product that, potentially, could have devastating effects on his development or would you point him towards one of your natural test boosters and pass on the same advice as Rosie has just done?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%

what about liver support on the one? and lethargy
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    what about liver support on the one? and lethargy
    Liver support, although recommended with The ONE, is really up to the individual user and comes down to personal preference.

Lethargy may be experienced, especially if taking full dosage all at once. If this occurs, then split your dosage up into two, or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Liver support, although recommended with The ONE, is really up to the individual user and comes down to personal preference.

Lethargy may be experienced, especially if taking full dosage all at once. If this occurs, then split your dosage up into two, or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    but whats a good product do u suggest?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    but whats a good product do u suggest?
    This has been discussed in plenty of threads. Do some personal research and make your own decision based on that.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Past injectable cycles affect on PH cycles
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 06:32 PM
  2. long cycles vs short cycles
    By joub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:44 PM
  3. btpb short cycles vs long cycles?
    By sailbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5