The One - Pre Cycles Q&As

crreaby

Awards
Hi AM

I have the one sitting at home, waiting for me to use it.
I have compiled large amounts of information, and want to ensure, that my first PH use is successful. I believe i am using the right 'supplement'(whatever u want to call it) to get the results.

Supplementation On Cycle
WPI
Creatine (Myocytin)
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Taurine
The One
Hawthorn Berry
Celebrix (Joint Meds)
Supplementation On PCT
Protein
Drive
RPM
Alcar (Acetyl L-Carnitine)
2nd Gear
Creatine (Myocytin)
Natural Test Booster

Have i covered all my basis?

Calorie Intake (Daily)
Carbohydrates 396 grams
Protein 220 grams
Fat 100 grams
Total Calories 3364 calories

Is my calorie intake sufficient? ( i calculated using the formula found on APPNUTS website!)

Btw ...
I am 176lbs (80kgs), and 5ft10, Ive been working out consistently for 7 months, but have been attending gym for over 2 years (not consistent ie. once a week). Also I am 20 at the moment, but am waiting untill i am 21; i am trying plan as accurately as possible.

Thanks Guys

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi AM

I have the one sitting at home, waiting for me to use it.
I have compiled large amounts of information, and want to ensure, that my first PH use is successful. I believe i am using the right 'supplement'(whatever u want to call it) to get the results.

Supplementation On Cycle
WPI
Creatine (Myocytin)
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Taurine
The One
Hawthorn Berry
Celebrix (Joint Meds)
Supplementation On PCT
Protein
Drive
RPM
Alcar (Acetyl L-Carnitine)
2nd Gear
Creatine (Myocytin)
Natural Test Booster

Have i covered all my basis?
Add in a multivitamin and an antioxidant on-cycle and in PCT (antioxidant especially important in PCT).

Calorie Intake (Daily)
Carbohydrates 396 grams
Protein 220 grams
Fat 100 grams
Total Calories 3364 calories

Is my calorie intake sufficient? ( i calculated using the formula found on APPNUTS website!)
I cannot say whether your calorie intake is sufficient enough because your activity level is unknown. However, looks a little LOW if you are trying to add muscle mass. You will find out soon enough; it can be adjusted on a weekly basis depending on results.

Btw ...
I am 176lbs (80kgs), and 5ft10, Ive been working out consistently for 7 months, but have been attending gym for over 2 years (not consistent ie. once a week). Also I am 20 at the moment, but am waiting untill i am 21; i am trying plan as accurately as possible.

Thanks Guys
I would recommend that you wait a bit longer until you use The ONE, not just because of your age, but because of your LACK of training history as well. Build a more solid training base and try and make as much gains as you can naturally; you CAN do this through your nutrition and training, if it is correct.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

crreaby

Awards
Thanks for your comments, I will be sure to include multivitamins & an antioxidant.
I am fairly active - play australia rules football (involves 2 nights training & gameday)
And will be attending gym 4 times a week

what calorie intake would you recommend?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your comments, I will be sure to include multivitamins & an antioxidant.
I am fairly active - play australia rules football (involves 2 nights training & gameday)
And will be attending gym 4 times a week

what calorie intake would you recommend?
Just start with what you have. Assess your results and adjust calories on a weekly basis.

Note my recommendation on using hormonals.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

crreaby

Awards
Thanks rosie, it has been noted, i will not use untill i feel ready (i thought i did), i will continue to train for another 3 months, and re-asses ... though i will still gather as much information as possible!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks rosie, it has been noted, i will not use untill i feel ready (i thought i did), i will continue to train for another 3 months, and re-asses ... though i will still gather as much information as possible!
I honestly think that you should wait until you have been training for at least 1-2 years before you look at hormonals. Even a year is not really long enough to build a solid base. However, ultimately the choice is up to you. Think about it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I don't want to side track anything here, and I would like to point out that I agree with Rosie on waiting.

I do feel the need though, to give HUGE props to Rosie and the AppNut staff. You guys are top notch. No other rep here would be suggest someone NOT use their product, because they aren't ready to. Every other rep would be pushing you to purchase and use everything weather it was your 1st time in the gym or 2987623864th.

Really, huge props to you guys (and gals ;p)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
think of it like this bro your mind isnt ready.. o u think so?
i thought i was ready boy was i blown away not just because it was my fist cycle, but the mind set u feel.. yes man u will feel soooo good and powerfull, u really have know clue

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't want to side track anything here, and I would like to point out that I agree with Rosie on waiting.

I do feel the need though, to give HUGE props to Rosie and the AppNut staff. You guys are top notch. No other rep here would be suggest someone NOT use their product, because they aren't ready to. Every other rep would be pushing you to purchase and use everything weather it was your 1st time in the gym or 2987623864th.

Really, huge props to you guys (and gals ;p)
Thank you! We try. If you don't have integrity how can anyone trust what you're saying about anything...right?

Rosie always tells it like it is...and she knows her sh*t. This is why we love her. :cheers:

MattJN

Awards
Thank you! We try. If you don't have integrity how can anyone trust what you're saying about anything...right?

Rosie always tells it like it is...and she knows her sh*t. This is why we love her. :cheers:
Hi Don, I was just wondering if you agreed with, and were an advocate of Rosie's advice on young males and hormonal use? Would you still sell this product to someone under 21 without passing on the same advice?

Applied Nutriceuticals is a nutritional supplement company, in the health, muscle and fitness industry, obviously wanting to promote health in general, so if a 20 year old guy came to you with questions and interest in one of your hormonal products, would you knowingly sell him the product that, potentially, could have devastating effects on his development or would you point him towards one of your natural test boosters and pass on the same advice as Rosie has just done?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about liver support on the one? and lethargy
Liver support, although recommended with The ONE, is really up to the individual user and comes down to personal preference.

Lethargy may be experienced, especially if taking full dosage all at once. If this occurs, then split your dosage up into two, or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Liver support, although recommended with The ONE, is really up to the individual user and comes down to personal preference.

Lethargy may be experienced, especially if taking full dosage all at once. If this occurs, then split your dosage up into two, or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
but whats a good product do u suggest?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but whats a good product do u suggest?
This has been discussed in plenty of threads. Do some personal research and make your own decision based on that.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT