Liver assist XT - 3 caps per day
Multi
Creatine Mono - 5 grams per day
Whey protein
Recovery protein blend post workout

Post cycle

2nd gear
Diesel test hardcore
Liver assist XT (I know second gear has milk thistle)
Multi
Creatine
Fish, flax, borage oil gel caps
Whey protein

My questions are:

1. Will Diesel Test Hardcore be sufficient as my test booster?
2. What are the most important supps I'm missing from this list? (I have reviewed other successful PCTs and I know I could use an anti cort, possibly bio mend etc., but I'm trying to save as much money as possible but if something is a must have I will buy it.)

Thanks in advance for any help!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hmm.... well i guess i'm in a slightly different situation cause i tend to go top shelf with support supps and PCT so I always use AI's cycle support thru cycle and PCT and sustain alpha is a staple of my PCT as well.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
hmm.... well i guess i'm in a slightly different situation cause i tend to go top shelf with support supps and PCT so I always use AI's cycle support thru cycle and PCT and sustain alpha is a staple of my PCT as well.
I agree sustain alpha works well; I have used it before and have numbers to prove it worked. I might use it again, but I just wanted to try DTH as it seems alot of people give it good reviews, not just for test boost but for overall boost and pump in the gym as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On cycle

The One - 3 caps per day
Fish, flax, borage oil gel caps - 6 gel caps per day
Liver assist XT - 3 caps per day
Multi
Creatine Mono - 5 grams per day
Whey protein

Post cycle

2nd gear
Diesel test hardcore
Liver assist XT (I know second gear has milk thistle)
Multi
Creatine
Fish, flax, borage oil gel caps
Whey protein

My questions are:

1. Will Diesel Test Hardcore be sufficient as my test booster?
2. What are the most important supps I'm missing from this list? (I have reviewed other successful PCTs and I know I could use an anti cort, possibly bio mend etc., but I'm trying to save as much money as possible but if something is a must have I will buy it.)

Thanks in advance for any help!
1. DTH should be sufficient as your testosterone booster. However I would recommend using a testosterone booster that increases your cAMP levels (i.e. Drive).

2. Definitely add in an antioxidant, both on-cycle and in PCT. You could also add in something like Cissus, as it helps control cortisol as well as being beneficial for your joints; but this is optional, as a strong anti-oxidant will lower cortisol levels.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
1. DTH should be sufficient as your testosterone booster. However I would recommend using a testosterone booster that increases your cAMP levels (i.e. Drive).

2. Definitely add in an antioxidant, both on-cycle and in PCT. You could also add in something like Cissus, as it helps control cortisol as well as being beneficial for your joints; but this is optional, as a strong anti-oxidant will lower cortisol levels).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Okay, thanks for your input. I had Biomend on my list from nutra planet but took it off at the last second; I should have kept it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, thanks for your input. I had Biomend on my list from nutra planet but took it off at the last second; I should have kept it.
No worries. Definitely get an antioxidant and you'll be set.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
No worries. Definitely get an antioxidant and you'll be set.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I ordered some Biomend. I also ordered some Focus XT in case the lethargy kicks in.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome sounds good man and good luck!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I know the recommended dose of The One is <200 lbs 3 pills and >200lbs 4 pills daily. I know that less is more if it works for you. I took 3 pills daily for the first 2 and a half weeks and it worked great until the beginning of week 3.
I lost the increase in appetite that I saw at first as well as the agression in the gym. So I increased the dosage to 4 a day even though I am not over 200 lbs. I immediately regained the positive effects that I had lost. Do you guys think this is okay or should I go back down to three? So far I have not noticed anymore side effects from the increase.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the recommended dose of The One is <200 lbs 3 pills and >200lbs 4 pills daily. I know that less is more if it works for you. I took 3 pills daily for the first 2 and a half weeks and it worked great until the beginning of week 3.
I lost the increase in appetite that I saw at first as well as the agression in the gym. So I increased the dosage to 4 a day even though I am not over 200 lbs. I immediately regained the positive effects that I had lost. Do you guys think this is okay or should I go back down to three? So far I have not noticed anymore side effects from the increase.
You can stay at 4 caps or go back down; up to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT