When can I buy just 2nd gear?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
almost finishing up a otc pct with 2nd gear among other things, and love it for a.i. control, and getting my libido back. im sure the gh and igf sups helped, but I took them with reversitol also, and nothing like 2nd gear, rev. str8 kills my libido and makes me feel like crap. where 2nd gear is just enough of what you need, without atd libido killer in it.

I would like to be able to purchase it to throw into pct for future cycles....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
as of this point it is only able to be bought with The One, I have not heard anything as to when or if we will sell seperately

-Tex
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
almost finishing up a otc pct with 2nd gear...

I would like to be able to purchase it to throw into pct for future cycles....
This is a combination package with The ONE and at this stage is not going to be sold as a separate product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sucks. but it's okay, I think I may have found a product with similar make up of 2nd gear (the the bromo, indol-3, etc) but not sure yet. guess I'll just have to buy "the one" to get 2nd gear and just save the one for when it's banned, then sell it. everything works out. :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that sucks. but it's okay, I think I may have found a product with similar make up of 2nd gear (the the bromo, indol-3, etc) but not sure yet. guess I'll just have to buy "the one" to get 2nd gear and just save the one for when it's banned, then sell it. everything works out. :D
why not just use the one?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a combination package with The ONE and at this stage is not going to be sold as a separate product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
At this stage/point in time it is!
man, it's like I was psychic! celebrate, time to stock up on 2nd gear!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Great price as well :)
To add onto what the bossman has said...Hell yeah it is. Honestly, A phenomenal stack would be to buy 2 bottles of 2nd Gear and run it at 2 a day along with DRIVE and IGF-2 and if you want to get intense...throw in RPM too...all I will say is very fun times. :).

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
To add onto what the bossman has said...Hell yeah it is. Honestly, A phenomenal stack would be to buy 2 bottles of 2nd Gear and run it at 2 a day along with DRIVE and IGF-2 and if you want to get intense...throw in RPM too...all I will say is very fun times. :).
In some of your previous threads, the mentioning of using more 2nd gear was looked down upon by you (appnut) guys. so it would be ok to take two 2 capsules of 2nd gear now? it would be great to see the gains continue in pct. also what do you guys recommend for immune support while on cycle. When i finished my cycle I ran a 102 fever for about 3 days. resulting in a loss of some of my gains.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In some of your previous threads, the mentioning of using more 2nd gear was looked down upon by you (appnut) guys. so it would be ok to take two 2 capsules of 2nd gear now? it would be great to see the gains continue in pct. also what do you guys recommend for immune support while on cycle. When i finished my cycle I ran a 102 fever for about 3 days. resulting in a loss of some of my gains.
More than one cap during PCT is not recommended. Outside of pct and on cycle, 2 caps of 2nd Gear as part of a natty test boosting stack would be pretty sweet. Going above 100mgs of 6-bromo is pointless really. However, to each their own.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about 2nd gear/igf-2/drive later this year, but then thought i'd just wait and see what new products you guys have out in oct/nov time :)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Hi AN guy, how did you decide to use 6bromo as the key ingredient in your PCT over eg ATD or formestane based products?

thanks!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hi AN guy, how did you decide to use 6bromo as the key ingredient in your PCT over eg ATD or formestane based products?

thanks!
Formestane is better used on cycle as opposed to PCT . ATD I am not very fond of...it is very potent and effective sure, but it kills my joints, so it is a matter of preference not to use it. As for using 6-bromo...I like 6-bromo a lot as it works for me and helps tighten me up and gives me a better sense of well-being and besides 2nd Gear was developed specifically to be the PCT for the ONE. One thing you have to remember is that everyone reacts differently to the different chemicals. There is no such thing as a one size fits all really. To some 6-bromo does not work out so well and vice versa with formestane, 6-OXO, and ATD.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT