Critique my "The One" cycle please

jaebmang

Awards
I'm planing on making an order for a cycle with the one and wanted to make sure I have everything in check.

Preload for 2 weeks before cycle with:
-Cycle Assist from CEL. It does contain Saw Palmetto but I will discontinue it the day before my cycle, would this affect absorption?
-Biomend
-Nutraplanet Omega-3
-Multi

Cycle:
-The One- 3 caps for 5 weeks
-1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17-Dione (BOLD) @600mg for 3 weeks and 800mg for 2 weeks (not sure which weeks would be the best order)
-Trisorbagen
-Liver assist XT
-Neovar
-Coleus Forskohlii 20% at 300mg daily
-Drive started week 5
-Biomend
-Nutraplanet Omega-3
-Multi

PCT:
-2nd Gear 4weeks
-P.C.T. Assist 4weeks
-Cycle Assist first 2 weeks
-Drive at 4 caps for 7weeks
-Neovar 4weeks
-Lean Xtreme 4weeks
-Alcar dosage?
-Maca 5grams
-RPM week4-8
-Biomend
-Nutraplanet Omega-3
-Multi

Personal info-
I'm 22 have been lifting since age 14 when I started powerlifting at 148 lbs. Currently I am 210lbs and have put on about 40lbs of muscle in the last 3 years. I'm around 10-12%BF and plan on eating 4000+Kcals(clean) a day. I have a larger frame and am endo-meso at 6'00.
Mysplit
Chest/Back- 5x5 then 2x10 and 2x10 for each and alternating chest with back movements
Legs/Delts- 5x5 then 2x10 for legs 4x10 or 7x7 for calfs. 5x5 then 2x10 and 2x10 for delts each alternating legs with delt movements
Bi/Tri- 5x5 then 2x10 and 2x10 for each and alternating bi with tri movements
With a focus on compound movements such as squats, DLs, and DB presses. I also record all of the reps and weights that I do. The program is wave volume so I will be doing light weight for weeks before the cycle and hitting the weights that I am currently stuck at during cycle.

This will be my first cycle and I don't plan on doing another one for quite some time so I want to make it as close to perfect as possible. I would like to stay lean but am more concerned with adding mass. I would like to gain 15lbs from the cycle. Is there any area in my cycle that have not covered or could improve on? I also plan on doing a log on AM so you should get some feedback for your help :D - and for reading through all of this ha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recommendations

Stop the CEL Cycle Assist at least a WEEK before you start your The ONE cycle, as stopping it too close to the cycle could affect the cycle. In fact "preloading" with it is unnecessary. And your other "preloading" supplements should be staples anyways.

Take out the BOLD (save that for another cycle); The ONE doesn't need to be stacked with another hormonal (and it is actually recommended AGAINST). If you want to use BOLD with it, wait until week 3 to stack it.

As for PCT, it's a bit much (i.e. Cycle Assist and P.C.T. Assist are unnecessary), but it's ok. As for the Drive dosing, for your weight you should be using 6-7 caps Drive daily (4 is not enough).

jaebmang

Awards
I will just switch my liver support to Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator by NOW. Then I can skip even having to worry about palmetto. My other "preloading" supplements are staples I was just trying to say I would be taking them before the cycle.

What is the reasoning for waiting until week 3 to add it? Why is adding another hormonal recommended against? At my weight I would like to add a non-methyl because I didn't want to increase to 4 pills as I like the idea of going for 5 weeks and not causing any more stress to my liver.

I will drop the cycle assist and just switch it with the NOW liver supp in pct. Also I will up the drive to 6pills I was hoping to extend the big bottle for more than a month after pct. Thanks for the heads up.

Why would the PCT Assist be overkill? I really want to make sure I have Trans Resveratrol and some more I3C. The icariin in it I thought would complement the amount in drive as drive/rpm are usually ran together.
Thanks for the help

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the reasoning for waiting until week 3 to add it? Why is adding another hormonal recommended against? At my weight I would like to add a non-methyl because I didn't want to increase to 4 pills as I like the idea of going for 5 weeks and not causing any more stress to my liver.
The reasoning for waiting until week 3 is because gains on The ONE come quite fast in the first two weeks and then start to be more gradual from week 3.

It is not recommended to stack it with other hormonals because of the risks you take in diminishing returns and not having your The ONE cycle be as effective as it could be.

You do NOT need to increase to 4 caps at all during the cycle; 3 caps has been enough for most users. And you don't just add a non-methyl because you don't want to increase a dosage (that does not need to be increased anyways).

I will drop the cycle assist and just switch it with the NOW liver supp in pct. Also I will up the drive to 6pills I was hoping to extend the big bottle for more than a month after pct. Thanks for the heads up.
The dosages are recommended as they are because that is the most EFFECTIVE dose for that specific bodyweight. If you were to dose less, then you should not expect to get the same results as you would if dosing CORRECTLY.

Why would the PCT Assist be overkill? I really want to make sure I have Trans Resveratrol and some more I3C. The icariin in it I thought would complement the amount in drive as drive/rpm are usually ran together.
You don't need many supplements during PCT to ensure that it is effective. Having more is not going to do you any harm, but it is NOT necessary (and many users have just used 2nd GEAR + a testosterone booster + the staples). You could easily cut your PCT list in HALF and still be fine.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I think you should be fine on PCT just with 2-3 of those, no need for them all.

jaebmang

Awards
I cut out a couple of supps for PCT as recommended. I still feel its a little excessive but thats how I want it, as I don't want to take any chances.

I'm talking to other reps about the bold compound but at this point it looks like it will be dropped.

Why would adding another non-methyl compound "diminish returns" and be detrimental to "the one"? I realize that more is not always better especially PH and steroids but is there specific reasons?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I cut out a couple of supps for PCT as recommended. I still feel its a little excessive but thats how I want it, as I don't want to take any chances.

I'm talking to other reps about the bold compound but at this point it looks like it will be dropped.

Why would adding another non-methyl compound "diminish returns" and be detrimental to "the one"? I realize that more is not always better especially PH and steroids but is there specific reasons?
I don't see it causing diminishing returns, however I do feel that it would be best to save it for another cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is simply not required. It could "diminish returns" or be "detrimental" in terms of not getting the most effective results from The ONE that you could possibly gain. The ONE is quite a potent PH by itself, and needs nothing stacked with it in order to get results. More is NOT better. As Austin said, you are better off leaving the Bold for a separate cycle (or, as suggested before, starting it in week 3).

Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna go against the grain here and say keep Bold

I feel it would make an excellent addition, very very mildy supressive and should make for an awersome stack. I too had plans for a similar run.

why NP's omega 3

you know appnut makes a great omega essentials

but IMO bold200 and The One would be a great stack and a good tried and true methly non methyl run

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Honestly if you are going to run BOLD it needs to be run longer. At 5 weeks I would stick with The ONe and save BOLD for a longer cycle.

jaebmang

Awards
Im gonna go against the grain here and say keep Bold

I feel it would make an excellent addition, very very mildy supressive and should make for an awersome stack. I too had plans for a similar run.

why NP's omega 3

you know appnut makes a great omega essentials

but IMO bold200 and The One would be a great stack and a good tried and true methly non methyl run
^^^Thats how I feel about the cycle.The actual product I would stack with is EQ-plex by CEL but same compound as Bold.
They recommend 1 week @ 400mg then 2-6 weeks @ 600. If I stacked this with The One I would start 1 week before, would this have any negative effects on The One cycle in your opinion?

Also I looked into Omega-Essentials but its the same ratio of EPA-DHA as Omega-3 from Nutraplanet but costs more per serving.

Mr_Tee

Awards
So you would like to gain (& Keep) 15lbs, how are things going?