Lipo-PM appreciation thread

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to post this for awhile, You know there are several products that I take occasionally from both appnut and other vendors that dont ever really get enough appreciation and this is one of them. Its very underrated and it needs more light cast upon.

beside the obvious fat burner effects from it. It provides one of the best natural sleeps that I can get. I normally sleep 9am to about 4pm give or take on the week days then I revert back to normal life on the weekends,. it tosses me out of whack really bad but I am almost done with this shift for ever!

I have been prescribed ambien for those days that I am just too wound up. as of late I have been trying to stop that and have came back to the old standy by

lipo pm at 3 pills 1 hr before bed and its lights out. Not a passed out time to get ass raped crash. but just a natural deep sleep without the groggy shittiness i feel when i get up from ambien

its my goal to get more light on this and im starting now:hitit::sleeping:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A staple for sure

I'll be the second to say that Lipotrophin-PM is very UNDERrated.

I started using it in January 2008. These were my comments after 12 weeks:
Since I started using the L-PM (this is the only supplement that I used as a 'stand alone', the week before I started my log, so I can say this for certain) my sleep has been far deeper and restful than it has ever been. It has been like the sleep I used to get when I was working training hard for ~20 hours a week, working 80-hour weeks (split shifts and back to backs), and studying part-time, when I was so absolutely shattered at the end of every day that I was almost asleep BEFORE my head hit the pillow! The only difference, though, has been that it takes me ~2 hours after taking L-PM BEFORE I actually GO to sleep! And for the first time in my life I have been getting MORE than 4-6 hours sleep (up to 12 hours!), moreso in the last 2 weeks than any before.
After 18 months of almost perpetual use I still say this:
I really LOVE Lipotrophin-PM. I can feel the effects of it pretty much straight away: It gives you that thermogenic feeling in your belly about 10 minutes after dosing. My main motivation for using it is for the benefits of the deeper and more restful sleep, as well as eliminating drowsiness upon waking (as opposed to fat loss), since my sleep (if I slept at all!) before I started taking it was often very broken and of poor quality. Plus, I could never sleep for longer than 4-5 hours; on L-PM I have been sleeping up to 10-12 hours sometimes, a dramatic change to how I used to be! Definitely a STAPLE supplement to be using (and if you're wanting to maintain relative leanness, then it can help there too).
BTW, good thread idea, Joe :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Users' Feedback on Lipotrophin-PM

Ok, so Lipotrophin-PM doesn't have the recognition that it deserves. So that we have feedback from users all in one thread I have gone through and found some for you. Hopefully these will give you some idea of the effects of Lipotrophin-PM.

I love my lipo pm... i work out in the evening, so i dont want too much stimulant to alter my bed time.
i've taken it as 2 or 3 and i've pretty much used it prebed only. you get max value if you take it on an empty stomach, and avoid carbs for the next 90-120 minutes. i'm 200lbs too, so a 180lb guy could easily get away with 2 caps, which means a 60 day bottle if you dose like that, or still 30 days if you take 1 daytime dose too. pretty sweet deal for $20. Really no kickin time, starts working right away
...I am just dosing mine 3 before bed. I am loving the sleep benefits thus far. Waking up refreshed and sleeping like a log through the entire night.
...using Lipotrophin_PM for sleep. I havent checked my weight but i have noticed that no more night cravings. I used to get in the middle of the night and eat something fruit/NattyPB sandwitch/doritos or what ever i could find and then go back to sleep...
Its my first fat burner and i am loving it. I take it at work around 8 or 9 pm
then get home and do cardio for about 40 minutes, then fall into an amazing sleep
I havent seen to many reviews for this product, but I am 1 month into my summer cut. Currently 226lbs down from 238lbs at the end of March.

This product by Applied Nutriceuticals is a nighttime thermogenic.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/pm.html

I have been using this product for 10 days now and I am definetely impressed, the first thing I noticed day1 was how relaxed it made me feel. I fell a sleep instantly and woke up feeling like I slept more than 6 hours. That trend has continued for over a week. Its works the best on an empty stomach.

Overall 8/10
Positives- Good deep sleep, overall relaxation, weight loss benefits, anti-oxidants (EGCG)
Negatives- None although it might wear off, or is less effective with food in stomach.

Weight Loss 7/10
Non thermo, so weightloss is quite a bit slower, but Already lost 3 lbs in ten days without changing my diet during that time.

Cost 10/10
Got it on sale and it is 40 days worth for my bodyweight (200+).
The very first thing i noticed so far is that the first night i had a hell of a time trying to get to sleep. I think i took it about 30 minutes before bed and i ended up just laying there thinking about all kinds of wierd ****. Really restless. Im a really light sleeper normally and when i take PM right before my head hits the pillows Ive been getting awesome sleep. Im still kinda groggy when i wake up. It could be that im just not a morning person. Or that im still trying to shake this crud i got from being on the carrier for a week. So fars been really good. My mornings are getting better each day and i havent been feeling as bummish after work when i go to do my workout...

...I took two pills before I went to bed around 10:30 pm and I was knocked out. I woke up this morning before my alarm even went off and I felt really good. Ive been really energetic all morning...

So far this product has... :)

Positives... Deeper sleep at night, Not groggy anymore, Feeling more energetic throughout the day, which makes my RPM seem to have a more energetic effect on me when I take it. It seems like its kicking in faster since I actually have some energy when im ready to go workout.
Well the scale this morning was about 203#. Another pound gone !! This was good since I blew last weeks training off. Shoulder needed a cortisone shot, worked late etc etc.

I didn't expect to have any change at all.

So that's a net loss of approx 7#s in 4 weeks without intense workouts or major dietary changes.

For me that's great!! I spent the entire last year trying to get back into shape, eat better & less and only lost about 10#

I can finally see the difference in the belly bulge, man tits and I've had to bring the belt in a notch (depending on the pants).

I'm really looking forward to trying the product twice a day starting in a couple of weeks.

Weigh in today 200#
That's a steady weight for a week now.

That means a total loss of 10# That's the most i've lost without being majorly sick or recovering from a surgery.

This is definitely a kick-### product.

Stats: all are cold measurements
Starting Ending Change
Weight - 210# 200# -10#
R. Forearm ? 13? 13" n/c
R. Bi ? 15 ?? 15" -1/2"
Chest ? 43? 42 1/2" -1/2"
Stomach - 42 ?? 40 1/2' -2 1/2"
Waist ? 38? 37 1/4" -3/4"
Hips ? 41? 39" -2"
R. Thigh ? 24? 23 5/8" -3/8"
R. Calf ? 16 ?? 17 1/4" +1/2"

I am very satisfied and have ordered 2 bottles.

AN has been kind enough to send the neovar/IGF-2/Osteo-C stack.

I am going to run the Lipo-PM at twice a day and do the stack - 4 weeks worth. I the stack is going well or at least starting to kick in i plan on ordering another 4 weeks worth and run the whole thing for 8 weeks.
First Night Sleep Recap

I gotta say, last night sleep was a great night. I didn't wake up at all through the night like I usually do, even when I took stuff like ZMA. Had dreams all night, which I love lol. Only other thing that I noticed is that I woke up EXTREMELY hungry compared to normal. I don't know if that's an affect for the Lipotrophin-PM or just more hungry than normal. Good thing I eat usually 45 minutes after I wake up lol.[/b]​

Day 3 Night Recap

Last night was a very interesting nigh to of sleep that I have had in a while. I took 2 caps of Lipotrophin-PM about an hour before sleep and I was knocked out. The weird thing was, around 1:30am i woke up sweating, hot as hell, but still tired. Usually I am only like that when I have a cold and it broke through the night or something like that. I just thought that it was weird so I figured i would report it.

Still great sleep though, once I am out, I am out like a light. Very deep sleep and vivid dreams through the night, strange ones too. I had a dream about Obama going to Texas to rally up people to kick out immigrants to the country :confused:. When my alarm when off I was like WTF??​

Day 4 Night Recap:

Last night I slept like a BABY! Didn't move all night until I hear my parents alarm go off down the hallway which wasn't a big deal since It goes off about 20 minutes before mine. Dreams all through the night but I didn't remember then when I woke up this morning which I usually do. I am noticing w/ the Lipotrophin-PM I am much more hungry when I wake up in the morning, usually hunger doesn't kick in for about 30-45 minutes after I have been awake, but with this I am hungry withing 10 minutes lol.

I have already started to notice some effects of this combo for fat lose. I put a shirt on today that was a little tight on me and it fists me perfectly now. That is the only thing that I hate about cutting so much weight... I went through about 3 sets of cloths since I started lol. Going from a tight 40 waist size jeans, to a loose 32 and a tight XL in shirts to a loose L.

Feels good to accomplish something like this to be honest.

I do notice the Lipotrophin PM giving me much better sleep :)... great product...

I am less hungry now, It was only the initially first couple days when I get extremely hungry when I woke up. Other than that I gotta say the sleep has been tremendous. I'm out like a light once I hit the pillow lol. I wake up once in a while (usually to go to the bathroom from drinking so much water in the day) but fall right back to sleep no problem.

...AN LipoPM was prolly the best stuff for sleep I have used. I have used ZMA, and a couple other things but this stuff works wonders for sleep :).
Final Review

Before giving stats and opinions, I'll say that my diet has been consistent throughout my run. Mon - Fri has been very strict with 1 or 2 cheat meals on Sat/Sun. Basically my cheat meals consisted of big bowls of whole wheat cereal with fruit on top.

Also would like to note that during the 1st 2 weeks of Lipo PM, I was running it solo, but the last 2 weeks I've added bulk forskolin.

31 day run statitics
Before stats
Weight - 188.6lbs
BF% (Tanita scale) - 11.7

After stats
Weight - 182.4
BF% (Tanita scale) - 10.8

Difference
Weight - 6.2lbs
BF% - 0.9%

Sleep 7.5/10 - I thought the first 7-10 days was really good for sleep. I really had nice, deep sleeps with a lot of REM dreams. But the last 7 - 10 days, the deep sleep effect has seemed to diminish some. I still sleep good, but just not getting the crazy dreams I was accustomed to getting from the first 2 weeks.

Fat loss 8.5/10 - I was very pleased with my results. I basically lost 1% BF in 1 month. If you look at my very 1st post, my goal for my Lipo-PM run was to be at 10.7%. So I only missed it by .1%. Given the relatively cheap cost of Lipo-PM, I think it's a must have for cutting stacks.

Other thoughts - One of my main concerns with fat loss supplements or thermogenics in general is the inclusion of stimulants. That's one of things I really like about Lipo-PM, in that it's stim free. In the past while using the ECA stack and other fat loss agents that contained massive amounts of stims, I lost a little more bf% but it raised my blood pressure extremly high and gave me constant headaches. I was then diagnosed with hypertension, which made it that more important to cut out my stimulant intake. So for me, my results are even more impressive because no stimulants were used for this run. For that, I'll give AN huge reps for a quality supplement that delivers. While you won't see massive weight loss, you will see slow/steady progression which was my goal.

I have before/after pictures but my after picture was taken in bad lighting. I went back to take another after pic but my batteries died in my camera. So I'll probably just post my after pic with the bad lighting tonight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A comment from the top:
It really helps forgive late day carbs as well. It has pronounce repartitioning effects that rival many insulin-mimetic products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the feedback keeps rolling in:
I also notice a better Night's sleep on the days that I take this compared to the ones that I dont. Im happy with this product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're wanting that deep sleep...
Before bed (~9:30pm) I plan on doing the following
1/4t NP 1-Carboxy
2 caps Lipo-PM
1 cap Reset AD

I slept for 8 or 9 hours last night. I dont know exactly when I feel alspeep but last time I remember seeing was 11:12pm. I took the concoction at about 10:15 or so. A little later than I wanted. I didn't wake up at all during the night which gave me a hunch'd over run to the bathroom this morning.

I didn't have as hard of a time waking this morning. I hit the snooze twice, usually its 4-5 times! So only about a 10min procedure 2day...

Great! Sleep has been going real real well since the addition of Lipo-PM and 1-C.

Sleep has been great I have been in bed before 11:30 every night this week...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a couple more...

I definitely think that Lipotrophin-PM is one of Applied Nutriceuticals "best kept secrets".....I have been using it since it was bottled up (Tanya can probably vouch for me, I just had them send me 2 bottles)....But seriously, I've noticed definite improvement in sleep but also I've noticed that it is effective as an appetite suppressant...which is really helpful right now as I am in the process of cutting for a few shows in Oct/Nov.....On top of that it is priced EXTREMELY well.

Gianni
My favorite use is to take it before big/bad meals. According to Dr.P, GTE blocks the use of fats and whatnot so it is very useful for that. Then theres the health benefits, very nice.

of course, pre bed = nice sleep (i always get warm lats for some reason :confused: )
~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lipo-PM is off the hizzle fo shizzle my nizzles...ok done with my Snoop Dog impression. :toofunny:. Honestly though...Lipo-PM is a true diamond in the rough and by far and away one of the best products on the market...especially for the value.

Cheers!:cheers:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good work on the feedback rose

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's been a bit of kudos on the 'What's your fav AppNut product thread for Lipotrophin-PM™.

Funny enough it's out of stock at NP. Hope you guys have more on the way, as I'd like to make it a staple of mine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipotrophin-PM is a solid value-for-money. I always enjoy a run. Awesome blend. :thumbsup:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
next time i run igf-2 for 8 weeks i'm going to get myself some Lipo-PM too, reading this thread makes me wanna try it :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's been a bit of kudos on the 'What's your fav AppNut product thread for Lipotrophin-PM™.

Funny enough it's out of stock at NP. Hope you guys have more on the way, as I'd like to make it a staple of mine.
Definitely staple material; it's one of mine :)

Lipotrophin-PM is a solid value-for-money. I always enjoy a run. Awesome blend. :thumbsup:
Cheers!

next time i run igf-2 for 8 weeks i'm going to get myself some Lipo-PM too, reading this thread makes me wanna try it :D
You can get a sample if you email Alyson ([email protected]), Dave. Give name, address, and request Lipotrophin-PM samples.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You can get a sample if you email Alyson ([email protected]), Dave. Give name, address, and request Lipotrophin-PM samples.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
cool thanks :) i tried getting a sample through nutriminds.eu but they didn't ship to my address for some reason! just e-mailed her :) ta!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
you will love it chubs lol

seriously its one of the very very few prods that offer the deep sleep without the groggy hungover feeling in the morning

it usually takes a day or 2 for me to dial in the dosing when i started

dising chart called for 3 for my weight the first time i tried with 2 just for effects. I now run 3 i do it 5 days on 2 off

the weekends i dont do it just to give myself a rest but also i can stay up a bit later without work

but on weekdays I take my dose at 9pm and laydown to watch some toob before i am off fast to sleep.

love this stuff

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you will love it chubs lol

seriously its one of the very very few prods that offer the deep sleep without the groggy hungover feeling in the morning

it usually takes a day or 2 for me to dial in the dosing when i started

dising chart called for 3 for my weight the first time i tried with 2 just for effects. I now run 3 i do it 5 days on 2 off

the weekends i dont do it just to give myself a rest but also i can stay up a bit later without work

but on weekdays I take my dose at 9pm and laydown to watch some toob before i am off fast to sleep.

love this stuff
Well, NP is out of stock - best you ship some more in as I want a stash of this stuff :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm going to take some tonite. just like last nite, and the nite before that :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NP saying instock, check out saying out of stock. Having a hard time appreciating!

pistolgripump

pistolgripump

Awards
Just got this an i gota say the sleep is incredible. I love it. I havn't slept like this since i was a kid. Most of the time I can't sleep a full 8- 10 hours because i wake up after 5-7 and feel so refreshed. Great product and a new staple for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got this an i gota say the sleep is incredible. I love it. I havn't slept like this since i was a kid. Most of the time I can't sleep a full 8- 10 hours because i wake up after 5-7 and feel so refreshed. Great product and a new staple for me.
Thanks for your feedback. Lipotrophin-PM is definitely great for deeper sleep!

Definately going to try this.
You won't be disappointed!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just picked up a bottle in my last order. I watched this thread light up, and thought I need to try a bottle.
that was the very last one in stock . . . . bastard! :18:

. . . but no-ones saying nada on any eta . . . discontinued product?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that was the very last one in stock . . . . bastard! :18:

. . . but no-ones saying nada on any eta . . . discontinued product?
definitely not discontinued. I have a bottle :D haha

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff just less effective, or not effective at all if taken on a full stomach?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this stuff just less effective, or not effective at all if taken on a full stomach?
Lipotrophin-PM has to be taken at least 45 minutes pre or post food (just like IGF-2) because of the L-Dopa content (i.e. you don't want to mess with the absorption of the L-Dopa into the bloodstream).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipotrophin-PM has to be taken at least 45 minutes pre or post food (just like IGF-2) because of the L-Dopa content (i.e. you don't want to mess with the absorption of the L-Dopa into the bloodstream).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Technically, empty stomach is preferred because, depending on the rate of gastric emptying and the pH of the gastric contents, L-DOPA is rapidly absorbed from the small intestine, and its appearance in plasma may be delayed by food ingestion. Furthermore, certain amino acids compete with L-DOPA for uptake from the gut and for transport to the brain from the blood. Besides, simultaneous L-DOPA intake with food may blunt potential GH-response. In any case, plasma L-DOPA concentrations may peak within two hours post oral dosing, and some of it would enter the brain, with the rest being metabolized in extra-cerebral cells to dopamine via decarboxylation. To optimize brain L-DOPA metabolism, simultaneous ingestion of such agents as dopamine agonists, DOPA decarboxylase inhibitors, monoamine oxidase B inhibitors, catechol-o-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors, acetylcholine blockers, or neuroprotective agents, and so on, may be beneficial. Lipotrophin-PM contains some of these L-DOPA co-factors.

ericisfly

Awards
will let you guys know what i think.

I am both AM and PM. Just got the PM. I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow morning. :]

The AM has been alright for energy, gives me that boost for a few hours. The appetite suppression lasts a little into the afternoon. Overall I am really just using it for the green tea and caffeine.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
bump! My Lipo-pm came in the post today :D off to bed!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And then some...

I can speak for this supplement as I am finishing up a bottle. The stuff flat out works. I sleep like I am in a coma and wake up feeling alert and recovered. I have been eating like a horse(not as clean as I usually am) but I have remained nice and lean. If I was cutting I could see this providing excellent results and I will be going back to it when I do want to lean up. I used it to see if it would be usable for a clean bulk and it has proven itself very sufficient in that aspect. Hope this helps...AZ
~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Im In Texas TDY for 8 weeks and Im all out of Lipo PM :( with no Post office lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
joe where at? I may be able to run some out to you ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very impressive review...

Lights out with LipoTrophin PM

What is Lipotrophin PM?

(taken from Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science)

THE WORLDS MOST EFFECTIVE NIGHT TIME METABOLIC BOOSTER THAT BURNS FAT WHILE YOU SLEEP

Lipotrophin PM is the second half of our fat-fighting one-two punch. Applied Nutriceuticals developed Lipotrophin PM specifically for nighttime use, enabling you to remain in a fat-burning metabolic state even while you sleep! The stimulant-free combination of the ingredients in Lipotrophin PM are specially designed to increase production of your body’s natural fat-burning hormones, while also promoting deeper, more restful sleep. Works best when used in conjunction with Lipotrophin AM.

* Stimulant free - promotes a restful sleep
* Helps preserve lean muscle when dieting
* Helps metabolize late - day carbs instead of storing them as fat
* Promotes natural appetite suppression

The Review

First off i'd like to say thanks very much to Rosie and all the guys at AppNut for letting me try out Lipotrophin PM for the last few weeks.

I have to be honest and and admit that sleeping deeply and consistently have never been strong points for me, combine that with stimulants all day long and hectic work schedules, some days I find sleep very difficult. I was seriously impressed with IGF-2 in terms of its effectiveness at promoting very deep sleep (check out my review of IGF-2 HERE) and LipoTrophin also contains the same active ingredient, Macuna Pruriens, well-documented for promoting release of L-Dopa and therefore improving growth hormone levels.

Improving Sleep

This is where LipoTrophin stood strong for me. I can honestly say that I've not had ONE restless night on LipoTrophin PM, I'm actually worried about coming off it! (although we must all give supplements a rest from time to time...). I've slept deeply and woken really refreshed, not groggy and tired like you would if you popped a sleeping pill (which I've used in the past). If you buy Lipotrophin for this effect alone, don't hesitate, it gets the UKStrength 'seal of approval' ;)

Preserving Lean Muscle When Dieting

I haven't been in a calorie deficit recently, although I did start LipoTrophin PM after finishing my cycle of E-Stane and Dermacrine. Since then I haven't lost any size from my cycle (some of that is definitely due to an effective PCT though), however, the extra rest and recovery i had from sleeping well will have augmented this greatly.

Helps Metabolise Late-Day carbs

I can't say i've ever been 'carb-sensitive' although I do tend to go overboard on some days. What I did notice though is that on the days i did eat a few extra carbs a bit later, i just looked leaner and pumped in the morning, glycobol and LipoTrophin anyone? :) For someone on a cut this would be so beneficial to make use of every carb they eat!

Promotes Natural Appetite Suppression

I can't say this was a strong effect for me. LipoTrophin needs to be taken on an empty stomach, something I became accustomed to when i was using IGF-2 for the same reason, but I didn't feel less hungry when I dosed it. It certainly didn't exacerbate my hunger though, which is always a good thing, no one like late night munchies!

Conclusion​

Get LipoTrophin for the sleep benefits, it knocks just about every other product I've tried on the head in that sense and that is well worth your hard-earned cash for the extra recovery. We all know what the feeling's like after good night's sleep, imagine that every night. You've had LipoTrophin then.

Cheers again AppNut! :D
~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once the feedback starts, it keeps coming...

...I too am worried about coming to the end of using Lipotrophin-PM. The product flat out delivers the goods!! I have dosed at 3 caps before bed as per the dosing chart and have to say that it is the deepest sleep I have had in years. My wife was worried at first because I am a very light sleeper and was not waking up when she would use the bathroom in the middle of the night. She was checking to see if I was still breathing. I am coming to the usual end of a DC blast cycle and feel as though I have more in the tank. The recovery benefits of sleep can never be overstated. You can use this in a cut but, I actually have been bulking and it has kept me very lean considering the excess calories I have been consuming. I found that it made me crave carbs. I have actually added 4 lbs since starting Lipotrophin. I agree that the appetite suppression was not evident for me either. Lastly, how can you not love the fact of getting a month's worth of this for under $20??...
~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ yeah yeah yeah Rosie :dunno:

NP never seems to have the stuff in stock, so what's the damn point?????

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ yeah yeah yeah Rosie :dunno:

NP never seems to have the stuff in stock, so what's the damn point?????
Lipotrophin-PM is finally getting the attention that it deserves, which could be why. You could always order from somewhere else.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub, I am thinking about emailing for samples to see if I like it then maybe buy it because I could always use some help sleeping...at night.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub, I am thinking about emailing for samples to see if I like it then maybe buy it because I could always use some help sleeping...at night.
If you want samples, then email [email protected] with your full name, address, and that you would like some Lipotrophin-PM samples to try.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some more love for Lipotrophin-PM

I'll second the "Lipo-PM rocks". I don't give a damn about the fat burning, but it has changed my life in terms of sleep quality. I spent years on sleep medications that never did anything but make me sleepy, and I've always struggled to get to sleep before 4AM and to wake up before noon (they call it Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome- tags along with ADHD a lot). Now that I'm on HGHUp and Lipo-PM, I have zero problems getting to sleep, don't wake up at all in the middle of the night, and I routinely wake up before 9AM. I've NEVER been able to claim any of that before.

I consider both products to be staple now- they're just going to be a part of my daily life as long as they're made. I heart AppNu.
LIPO-PM is amazing pre-bed. I have had sleep issues most of my life, and I loved remcg3 from usp. Since then, i have not found a great sleep aid. One day, I decide to get samples from the appnut website. A few days later, the samples arrived, and I have been sleeping like a baby ever since. Lipo-pm is amazing, thank you appnut!
~Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my new bottle came the other day :D have been awhile without it, i missed it !

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to post this for awhile, You know there are several products that I take occasionally from both appnut and other vendors that dont ever really get enough appreciation and this is one of them. Its very underrated and it needs more light cast upon.

beside the obvious fat burner effects from it. It provides one of the best natural sleeps that I can get. I normally sleep 9am to about 4pm give or take on the week days then I revert back to normal life on the weekends,. it tosses me out of whack really bad but I am almost done with this shift for ever!

I have been prescribed ambien for those days that I am just too wound up. as of late I have been trying to stop that and have came back to the old standy by

lipo pm at 3 pills 1 hr before bed and its lights out. Not a passed out time to get ass raped crash. but just a natural deep sleep without the groggy ****tiness i feel when i get up from ambien

its my goal to get more light on this and im starting now:hitit::sleeping:
does this knock you out too much? Im thinking what if i want to pee during the night? dont want to wet the bed.