Can Drive taken together with Recreate?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi Guys,

I've been using Drive for almost a month, and I think it works.
Right now i'm stacking it with napalm, and plan to use recreate in 2 weeks.

My dose for drive : 3 caps empty stomach first thing in the morning, and 3 caps empty stomach in the afternoon (30 mins before meal.)

Since I will be using recreate in the same fashion (2 caps empty stomach in the morning, and 1 cap empty stomach in the afternoon) can they be take together?

Also, I like to drink Leucine and ALCAR first thing in the morning. I was wondering if these can be taken with Drive as well, or should I wait 30 mins after Drive to consume Leucine?

thx

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi Guys,

I've been using Drive for almost a month, and I think it works.
Right now i'm stacking it with napalm, and plan to use recreate in 2 weeks.

My dose for drive : 3 caps empty stomach first thing in the morning, and 3 caps empty stomach in the afternoon (30 mins before meal.)

Since I will be using recreate in the same fashion (2 caps empty stomach in the morning, and 1 cap empty stomach in the afternoon) can they be take together?

Also, I like to drink Leucine and ALCAR first thing in the morning. I was wondering if these can be taken with Drive as well, or should I wait 30 mins after Drive to consume Leucine?

thx
Just take everything as recommended and you should be fine.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Just take everything as recommended and you should be fine.
Thanks guys, you've been so helpful.
I'm thinking of stacking RPM, Drive, and IGF-2 sometimes in the future...

thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks guys, you've been so helpful.
I'm thinking of stacking RPM, Drive, and IGF-2 sometimes in the future...

thanks
No worries.

If you do you're in for a great time; that's one helluva stack (add in NeoVar and you'll be set) :D

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
No worries.

If you do you're in for a great time; that's one helluva stack (add in NeoVar and you'll be set) :D
Indeed; I have no doubt about that, judging by my results with only Drive.

For me, Drive gives me some strength, but nothing extraordinary. What I like, though, is body recomposition. i never been this lean and hard, honestly.
Great product :clap2:

When the time comes for me to use the stack, I will bother you guys again and ask for advices LOL

thx

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
...When the time comes for me to use the stack, I will bother you guys again and ask for advices...
As long as you follow the dosing/timing instructions recommended on the label for each product, then you should be fine. If you need clarification once you've set up your dosing/timing schedule to make sure you've got it right, then by all means, fire away.