going on vacation

1. going on vacation

Hey there, im going on vacation to the gulf in 4 weeks. In my closet i found 14 left over pills from my cycle of TO. Within the next 2 weeks is there a way i could use the 14 pills of TO to my advantage? such as a mini pulse cycle followed by a mild pct? Any suggestions?

2. i'm guessing here but i'd say use them pre workout? M/W/F and use drive/igf-2 on T/F/S/S?

or just save them for the next The ONE cycle you do
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

3. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    Hey there, im going on vacation to the gulf in 4 weeks. In my closet i found 14 left over pills from my cycle of TO. Within the next 2 weeks is there a way i could use the 14 pills of TO to my advantage? such as a mini pulse cycle followed by a mild pct? Any suggestions?
    14 pills is only going to last 3-4 days, not long enough to really do/see anything. I would recommend saving them for another cycle.

Others in the team may have different input.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    Use your pills for cheat meals. For better effects...take your doses of the ONE with NeoVar: Recomped...you will literally be a carb vacuum. I have still have some left over pills from my bottle as well and after my pulse cycle I am just using my remaining pills here and there for big cheat meals (pizza mainly...lol). Together with NeoVar...you are basically limiting the damage done from big cheat meals.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

5. you could run 2/day for a week, but I think doing the best thing would either be for A) cheat meals as stated above or B) saving them for next cycle
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

6. thank you guys alot. Rosie thanks for your suggestion as i was very pleased with my straight cycle of the one. But, i do plan on taking these 14 pills starting today, dosing at two a day with the "cheat" meals. I am going to be eating a lot of pizza it seems. thanks for your suggestions again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    thank you guys alot. Rosie thanks for your suggestion as i was very pleased with my straight cycle of the one. But, i do plan on taking these 14 pills starting today, dosing at two a day with the "cheat" meals. I am going to be eating a lot of pizza it seems. thanks for your suggestions again.
    No worries

Sounds fine what you're doing.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Happens if I Take a Vacation?
    By thetouch11 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:32 PM
  2. vacation during pct?
    By zhan28 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 02:05 PM
  3. Vacation during PCT
    By DuiLee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10