Cycling "THE ONE"

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Just a general question after reading through numerous logs of "The One". Because this is a fast acting compound (most gains within the first 3 weeks) and very little shutdown, why aren't people running shorter, back to back cycles?? (i.e. 2 on, 2off, 2 on, or even 3on, 3off, 3 on?) Could this product even be run at 4on, 4off, 4on??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a general question after reading through numerous logs of "The One". Because this is a fast acting compound (most gains within the first 3 weeks) and very little shutdown, why aren't people running shorter, back to back cycles?? (i.e. 2 on, 2off, 2 on, or even 3on, 3off, 3 on?) Could this product even be run at 4on, 4off, 4on??
5 weeks is the maximum cycle length recommended for The ONE. Most people are running 4-weeks cycles, since a bottle lasts ~4 weeks. PCT is 4-8 weeks (depending on the individual). It is a general rule (and common sense) that you have at least a MINIMUM of 4 weeks between the end of PCT for one cycle and the start of another cycle.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Just wondering, because results were phenominal with harsher compounds like Superdrol and M1T a few years ago using 2on/2off/2on/2off, with blood tests showing no worse results than what is seen with traditional cycling of the same compound.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i persoanlly double my time off as to time on, when it comes to hormones i dont mess around if Im on 4 weeks then pct ill take 8 weeks off before jumping on again, it gives me a chance to clea up heal up and add some mass naturally before hitting my nuts again

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Just wondering, because results were phenominal with harsher compounds like Superdrol and M1T a few years ago using 2on/2off/2on/2off, with blood tests showing no worse results than what is seen with traditional cycling of the same compound.
that is a reasonable cycle plan for The ONE, just haven't seen anyone try it yet.