Cycling "THE ONE"

1. Cycling "THE ONE"

Just a general question after reading through numerous logs of "The One". Because this is a fast acting compound (most gains within the first 3 weeks) and very little shutdown, why aren't people running shorter, back to back cycles?? (i.e. 2 on, 2off, 2 on, or even 3on, 3off, 3 on?) Could this product even be run at 4on, 4off, 4on??

2. Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Just a general question after reading through numerous logs of "The One". Because this is a fast acting compound (most gains within the first 3 weeks) and very little shutdown, why aren't people running shorter, back to back cycles?? (i.e. 2 on, 2off, 2 on, or even 3on, 3off, 3 on?) Could this product even be run at 4on, 4off, 4on??
    5 weeks is the maximum cycle length recommended for The ONE. Most people are running 4-weeks cycles, since a bottle lasts ~4 weeks. PCT is 4-8 weeks (depending on the individual). It is a general rule (and common sense) that you have at least a MINIMUM of 4 weeks between the end of PCT for one cycle and the start of another cycle.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. Thanks! Just wondering, because results were phenominal with harsher compounds like Superdrol and M1T a few years ago using 2on/2off/2on/2off, with blood tests showing no worse results than what is seen with traditional cycling of the same compound.
    •   

4. i persoanlly double my time off as to time on, when it comes to hormones i dont mess around if Im on 4 weeks then pct ill take 8 weeks off before jumping on again, it gives me a chance to clea up heal up and add some mass naturally before hitting my nuts again
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  5. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Thanks! Just wondering, because results were phenominal with harsher compounds like Superdrol and M1T a few years ago using 2on/2off/2on/2off, with blood tests showing no worse results than what is seen with traditional cycling of the same compound.
    that is a reasonable cycle plan for The ONE, just haven't seen anyone try it yet.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM