Cycling "THE ONE" - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycling "THE ONE"

1. New Member

Cycling "THE ONE"

Just a general question after reading through numerous logs of "The One". Because this is a fast acting compound (most gains within the first 3 weeks) and very little shutdown, why aren't people running shorter, back to back cycles?? (i.e. 2 on, 2off, 2 on, or even 3on, 3off, 3 on?) Could this product even be run at 4on, 4off, 4on??

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Just a general question after reading through numerous logs of "The One". Because this is a fast acting compound (most gains within the first 3 weeks) and very little shutdown, why aren't people running shorter, back to back cycles?? (i.e. 2 on, 2off, 2 on, or even 3on, 3off, 3 on?) Could this product even be run at 4on, 4off, 4on??
    5 weeks is the maximum cycle length recommended for The ONE. Most people are running 4-weeks cycles, since a bottle lasts ~4 weeks. PCT is 4-8 weeks (depending on the individual). It is a general rule (and common sense) that you have at least a MINIMUM of 4 weeks between the end of PCT for one cycle and the start of another cycle.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member

Thanks! Just wondering, because results were phenominal with harsher compounds like Superdrol and M1T a few years ago using 2on/2off/2on/2off, with blood tests showing no worse results than what is seen with traditional cycling of the same compound.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

i persoanlly double my time off as to time on, when it comes to hormones i dont mess around if Im on 4 weeks then pct ill take 8 weeks off before jumping on again, it gives me a chance to clea up heal up and add some mass naturally before hitting my nuts again
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    Thanks! Just wondering, because results were phenominal with harsher compounds like Superdrol and M1T a few years ago using 2on/2off/2on/2off, with blood tests showing no worse results than what is seen with traditional cycling of the same compound.
    that is a reasonable cycle plan for The ONE, just haven't seen anyone try it yet.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM