Thanks AP!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks AN!

Finally got my supp samples RPM/NeoVar/Drive. Stupid border always delaying shipping. I have had an extensive time off lately (too much work) and my diet has been crap, this gave me an excuse to kick start it again now that work has slowed down a bit. I'd have to say my first workout back has been great on the packets and I will buy some full bottles to try out soon. Thanks again.
Ronin:wave2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome to hear! Glad you enjoyed them and we could be of help!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Finally got my supp samples RPM/NeoVar/Drive. Stupid border always delaying shipping. I have had an extensive time off lately (too much work) and my diet has been crap, this gave me an excuse to kick start it again now that work has slowed down a bit. I'd have to say my first workout back has been great on the packets and I will buy some full bottles to try out soon. Thanks again.
Ronin:wave2:
Awesome stuff (always great when something finally comes through :p) Now make sure that you keep kicking yourself back into gear :D

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff (always great when something finally comes through :p) Now make sure that you keep kicking yourself back into gear :D
Doubleplusthanks to you Guejsn, your the reason I got them in the first place.:laughing:...and I will. No more stupid 16 hour work days...I refuse!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Doubleplusthanks to you Guejsn, your the reason I got them in the first place.:laughing:...and I will. No more stupid 16 hour work days...I refuse!
No worries :)

Yeah, know what you mean re long working hours (glad I'm no longer doing that).