The One Cycle and PCT, Plz Give Opinion

Punisher63e

Awards
Ok.. so I've been doing A LOT of research on PH's, not just lately but for the past several months. Lately I've been looking at The One quite intensely (My eyes are about to bleed from all the research I've been doing in the past few days).

Here is what I've come down to for The One cycle and the PCT. I have read all the stickies and AN info, so this should work well.

Cycle:
The One 3pills/day (Obviously..)
Milk Thistle 1000mg/day(I all ready have it on hand anyway.)
Bio-Mend 2pills/day
Neovar 6pills/day (Maybe 5/day. I want a big bottle to last cycle n PCT)
Ortho Omega 6pills/day (This is what I take now for oils, no need for me to buy AN's Omega Essentials since I all ready have this.)
ON's Whey Protein Powder (1G of protein per lb of body weight of course)
GNC MultiVit 3pills/day
CytoSports CytoGainer Protein/Bulking shake (To help with the insatiable hunger)

I all ready to do a volume style work out. Start with higher weights and slowly move down in weight as I fatigue so I can continue to max failure.

This is my first PH... I plan to do a 3 to 4 week on-cycle followed by an equally as long PCT.

PCT:

2nd Gear
AN's Drive
NeoVar
Bio-Mend
Tribulus
L-Carnitine

Like I said the on-cycle and PCT are basically what I read in the AN threads about the proper way to gain on The One.

My questions are:

1. Is NeoVar acceptable creatine to use for PCT (In the AN thread it said creatine monohydrate)
2. Since this is my first PH, should I start off by taking only 2 pills per day for a few days?
3. Does my above on-cycle and PCT plan/supplements look good?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok.. so I've been doing A LOT of research on PH's, not just lately but for the past several months. Lately I've been looking at The One quite intensely (My eyes are about to bleed from all the research I've been doing in the past few days).

Here is what I've come down to for The One cycle and the PCT. I have read all the stickies and AN info, so this should work well.

Cycle:
The One 3pills/day (Obviously..)
Milk Thistle 1000mg/day(I all ready have it on hand anyway.)
Bio-Mend 2pills/day
Neovar 6pills/day (Maybe 5/day. I want a big bottle to last cycle n PCT)
Ortho Omega 6pills/day (This is what I take now for oils, no need for me to buy AN's Omega Essentials since I all ready have this.)
ON's Whey Protein Powder (1G of protein per lb of body weight of course)
GNC MultiVit 3pills/day
CytoSports CytoGainer Protein/Bulking shake (To help with the insatiable hunger)

I all ready to do a volume style work out. Start with higher weights and slowly move down in weight as I fatigue so I can continue to max failure.

This is my first PH... I plan to do a 3 to 4 week on-cycle followed by an equally as long PCT.

PCT:

2nd Gear
AN's Drive
NeoVar
Bio-Mend
Tribulus
L-Carnitine

Like I said the on-cycle and PCT are basically what I read in the AN threads about the proper way to gain on The One.

My questions are:

1. Is NeoVar acceptable creatine to use for PCT (In the AN thread it said creatine monohydrate)
2. Since this is my first PH, should I start off by taking only 2 pills per day for a few days?
3. Does my above on-cycle and PCT plan/supplements look good?
1. NeoVar is fine as a creatine to use duing your cycle and in PCT. In fact, since it also acts a nutrient repartitioner, it is actually recommended as creatine of choice for use with The ONE.

2. You don't need to start off at 2 pills daily for the first few days; 3 pills daily is fine. If you're <200lb 3 pills daily should be all you need. Noting that you should either dose all 3 caps first thing in the morning; or, if you start experiencing any lethargy, split the doses into 2 caps first thing and 1 caps no later than 1-2pm.

3. What you have looks fine. Just remember that NeoVar dosing is dependent upon your bodyweight. If you're bweten 150-250lb, the recommended dosing for you is 3 caps immediately post-resistance training (having a meal 15-20 min later), and 3 caps 15-20 min pre-meal either earlier or later in the day (making sure that each meal has at least 50g of carbohydrates in it).

Punisher63e

Awards
Thanks for the input. I'm probably going to order this stuff before I go to sleep tonight. I'll be starting it some time this week probably and I will be sure to keep a detailed log so people can see my results/progress.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the input. I'm probably going to order this stuff before I go to sleep tonight. I'll be starting it some time this week probably and I will be sure to keep a detailed log so people can see my results/progress.
No worries.

All good. If you check out the format of some of the other logs, will give you some idea of what to make mention of (i.e. Craigmatthew, russianstar, etc.).

Punisher63e

Awards
I've read a lot of logs in the past few days...God that sounded kinda sick lol. One guy had a physical build very much like myself with very similar metabolism and everything and he did well on a cycle of The One. When I feel good.. have a good mood and energy, I weight lift like an animal. So if this stuff brings up my energy and mood.. I will definitely do good on it. Hard work is the first step!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've read a lot of logs in the past few days...God that sounded kinda sick lol. One guy had a physical build very much like myself with very similar metabolism and everything and he did well on a cycle of The One. When I feel good.. have a good mood and energy, I weight lift like an animal. So if this stuff brings up my energy and mood.. I will definitely do good on it. Hard work is the first step!
Sure is. Having a good diet and training programme makes gains that much better (and you should have these anyways). Using hormonals doesn't mean that you don't ahve to work any less hard. The same dedication, committment, and effort is required.