Interesting Article on The One

J

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Nice post, thanks for the article. Kind of scary...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New designer steroid The One is really just Methyl-DHT

Thoughts...... Comments......?? :dunno:

I personally thought it was it was pretty good read. I think a lot of it went over my head but I still learned some interesting things.
It just goes to show- don't believe everything that you read, ESPECIALLY on the internet.....We run each batch through NMR, finished product vs. a standard spiked with a ketone to make sure the compound DOES NOT contain any Methyl-DHT- even in trace amounts

The One is drastically different in effects from M-DHT- it would be like comparing Superdrol to Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)- similar structures, very, very different effects......

building mass

building mass

Awards
Sorry wasn't trying to start drama or anything. I am actually fairly interested in The One.

Next time i will use search.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
no worries

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
doesnt the One have some of the cns stimulating properties of mdht?, I would think this would positive and aid in workout intensity.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doesnt the One have some of the cns stimulating properties of mdht?, I would think this would positive and aid in workout intensity.
It doesn't feel the same, I can state from experience. There definitely are CNS stim properties to The ONE, but its much longer lasting and also feels different. Hard to describe really, no great words in the english vocabulary for that sort of thing.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, I understand, too bad though, but still seems to be solid product, and actually a fairly good deal. Not comparing it to the halodrol compounds as far as results, but takes two bottles of them to get 1 cycle and that is usually about $60 and no 6-bromo

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
truthfully i prefer the CNS feeling from The ONE to mdht, as its not as harsh edged, and includes a bit of euphoric feeling. really hard to describe :D

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
The One is one of a few compounds I am considering for later this summer, at this stage I do want that extra edge, obviously or I wouldnt be going the hormonal route, but am looking for something less toxic as far as sides go, and smaller and more maintainable gains. The One fits the milder in terms of sides part, but am not looking for a bulking agent. Thanks for the help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The One is one of a few compounds I am considering for later this summer, at this stage I do want that extra edge, obviously or I wouldnt be going the hormonal route, but am looking for something less toxic as far as sides go, and smaller and more maintainable gains. The One fits the milder in terms of sides part, but am not looking for a bulking agent. Thanks for the help.
The ONE can be used for any body goal, so would be fine for recomping, if that were what you were wanting to do. Gains are maintainable so long as your diet and training (and other supplementation) are up to par after your cycle.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply, the One is very interesting especially due to its relative safety. As I get older the easier a compound is on the body the more attractive it is to me, my risk/reward threshold has shrunk quite a bit.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply, the One is very interesting especially due to its relative safety. As I get older the easier a compound is on the body the more attractive it is to me, my risk/reward threshold has shrunk quite a bit.
The sides with the ONE can be annoying, but they are nothing severe. Lethargy, headaches, and increases in blood pressure. That is really it. Those side effects can be easily handled and tolerated. So the rewards are much greater than the negligible risks. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
those are all no problem, transient, the more important ones to me seem to mild with the One, like liver, severe shutdown and prostate. I have a while to make a decision. When you only do 2, 5-6 weekers per year you want to make them count, but you also dont want to spend the entire time between recovering either.

A

asphaltking99

Awards
those are all no problem, transient, the more important ones to me seem to mild with the One, like liver, severe shutdown and prostate. I have a while to make a decision. When you only do 2, 5-6 weekers per year you want to make them count, but you also dont want to spend the entire time between recovering either.
What about the affects on libido? I have used American Cellular Labs Tren Xtreme and had great gains in weight and strength, but it really kills the libido quite sufficiently! Will going through a cycle of "The One" do the same thing...any experience would be appreciated. As a side note, I have not been a PH user other than my two cycles with Tren.

Thanks for any input!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it makes mine go up, most people are neutral to up. a couple mentioned it going down during week 4 or 5, but not many.

A

asphaltking99

Awards
I find it makes mine go up, most people are neutral to up. a couple mentioned it going down during week 4 or 5, but not many.
EasyEJL, thanks for the input...much appreciated!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't feel the same, I can state from experience. There definitely are CNS stim properties to The ONE, but its much longer lasting and also feels different. Hard to describe really, no great words in the english vocabulary for that sort of thing.
here r the words, it makes u feel like u have to do sumthing in a non-stim kinda way

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
What about the affects on libido? I have used American Cellular Labs Tren Xtreme and had great gains in weight and strength, but it really kills the libido quite sufficiently! Will going through a cycle of "The One" do the same thing...any experience would be appreciated. As a side note, I have not been a PH user other than my two cycles with Tren.

Thanks for any input!
the tren compounds on the market are labido killers progesterones they too crushed mine to the point that i stopped early

i did not nor have I read of labido issues on the one

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
the tren compounds on the market are labido killers progesterones they too crushed mine to the point that i stopped early

i did not nor have I read of labido issues on the one
LIBIDO...spell check bud. LOL. Maybe that accident hurt more than the thumb. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
when u work 5pm to 5 am in full chem gear and a gas mask when its 94 degrees outside get back to me on how you spell