Interesting Article on The One

1. New Member
    Answers

Question Interesting Article on The One

New designer steroid The One is really just Methyl-DHT

Thoughts...... Comments......??

I personally thought it was it was pretty good read. I think a lot of it went over my head but I still learned some interesting things.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Nice post, thanks for the article. Kind of scary...
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by building mass View Post

I personally thought it was it was pretty good read. I think a lot of it went over my head but I still learned some interesting things.
    This article has already been brought up and resolved. Please see Must Read This ! "The One" is just DHT and do not bring this up again. Thanks.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by building mass View Post

It just goes to show- don't believe everything that you read, ESPECIALLY on the internet.....We run each batch through NMR, finished product vs. a standard spiked with a ketone to make sure the compound DOES NOT contain any Methyl-DHT- even in trace amounts

The One is drastically different in effects from M-DHT- it would be like comparing Superdrol to Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)- similar structures, very, very different effects......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. New Member
    Answers

Sorry wasn't trying to start drama or anything. I am actually fairly interested in The One.

Next time i will use search.
  6. Senior Member
    Answers

no worries
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  7. New Member
    Answers

doesnt the One have some of the cns stimulating properties of mdht?, I would think this would positive and aid in workout intensity.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    doesnt the One have some of the cns stimulating properties of mdht?, I would think this would positive and aid in workout intensity.
    It doesn't feel the same, I can state from experience. There definitely are CNS stim properties to The ONE, but its much longer lasting and also feels different. Hard to describe really, no great words in the english vocabulary for that sort of thing.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. New Member
    Answers

Thanks for the reply, I understand, too bad though, but still seems to be solid product, and actually a fairly good deal. Not comparing it to the halodrol compounds as far as results, but takes two bottles of them to get 1 cycle and that is usually about $60 and no 6-bromo
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

truthfully i prefer the CNS feeling from The ONE to mdht, as its not as harsh edged, and includes a bit of euphoric feeling. really hard to describe
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. New Member
    Answers

The One is one of a few compounds I am considering for later this summer, at this stage I do want that extra edge, obviously or I wouldnt be going the hormonal route, but am looking for something less toxic as far as sides go, and smaller and more maintainable gains. The One fits the milder in terms of sides part, but am not looking for a bulking agent. Thanks for the help.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

The One is one of a few compounds I am considering for later this summer, at this stage I do want that extra edge, obviously or I wouldnt be going the hormonal route, but am looking for something less toxic as far as sides go, and smaller and more maintainable gains. The One fits the milder in terms of sides part, but am not looking for a bulking agent. Thanks for the help.
    The ONE can be used for any body goal, so would be fine for recomping, if that were what you were wanting to do. Gains are maintainable so long as your diet and training (and other supplementation) are up to par after your cycle.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    Answers

thanks for the reply, the One is very interesting especially due to its relative safety. As I get older the easier a compound is on the body the more attractive it is to me, my risk/reward threshold has shrunk quite a bit.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the reply, the One is very interesting especially due to its relative safety. As I get older the easier a compound is on the body the more attractive it is to me, my risk/reward threshold has shrunk quite a bit.
    The sides with the ONE can be annoying, but they are nothing severe. Lethargy, headaches, and increases in blood pressure. That is really it. Those side effects can be easily handled and tolerated. So the rewards are much greater than the negligible risks.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  15. New Member
    Answers

those are all no problem, transient, the more important ones to me seem to mild with the One, like liver, severe shutdown and prostate. I have a while to make a decision. When you only do 2, 5-6 weekers per year you want to make them count, but you also dont want to spend the entire time between recovering either.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

those are all no problem, transient, the more important ones to me seem to mild with the One, like liver, severe shutdown and prostate. I have a while to make a decision. When you only do 2, 5-6 weekers per year you want to make them count, but you also dont want to spend the entire time between recovering either.
    What about the affects on libido? I have used American Cellular Labs Tren Xtreme and had great gains in weight and strength, but it really kills the libido quite sufficiently! Will going through a cycle of "The One" do the same thing...any experience would be appreciated. As a side note, I have not been a PH user other than my two cycles with Tren.

Thanks for any input!
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I find it makes mine go up, most people are neutral to up. a couple mentioned it going down during week 4 or 5, but not many.
    This space for rent

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I find it makes mine go up, most people are neutral to up. a couple mentioned it going down during week 4 or 5, but not many.
    EasyEJL, thanks for the input...much appreciated!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    It doesn't feel the same, I can state from experience. There definitely are CNS stim properties to The ONE, but its much longer lasting and also feels different. Hard to describe really, no great words in the english vocabulary for that sort of thing.
    here r the words, it makes u feel like u have to do sumthing in a non-stim kinda way
  20. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asphaltking99 View Post
    What about the affects on libido? I have used American Cellular Labs Tren Xtreme and had great gains in weight and strength, but it really kills the libido quite sufficiently! Will going through a cycle of "The One" do the same thing...any experience would be appreciated. As a side note, I have not been a PH user other than my two cycles with Tren.

Thanks for any input!
    the tren compounds on the market are labido killers progesterones they too crushed mine to the point that i stopped early

i did not nor have I read of labido issues on the one
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    the tren compounds on the market are labido killers progesterones they too crushed mine to the point that i stopped early

i did not nor have I read of labido issues on the one
    LIBIDO...spell check bud. LOL. Maybe that accident hurt more than the thumb.

Cheers!

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  22. Senior Member
    Answers

when u work 5pm to 5 am in full chem gear and a gas mask when its 94 degrees outside get back to me on how you spell
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    when u work 5pm to 5 am in full chem gear and a gas mask when its 94 degrees outside get back to me on how you spell
    Are you a 74D in the Army or something? That was my job!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Interesting Dopamine article
    By buffb2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Interesting article
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:36 PM
  3. Interesting Article
    By T-Bone in forum Anabolics