How pronounced are the DHT effects of The One

1. Mars1107

How pronounced are the DHT effects of The One

Ive read some logs an wanted a more direct answer.

Ive read some article saying its basically Methyl-DHT. Not that I believe it entirely.But actually that would be cool.

But its very interesting, cause if it is similar to that, i could see many uses for the compound.

I still dont really understand what it is, ive heard like it crosses with progesterone recoptors while also converting to DHT. Do you guys know yet what it converts to?

Has no one pulsed this?

Isnt this a good compound 3 hours before a workout, for enhanced agression?

I know DHT type compounds help with your brain power. And you guys claim, Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination and Mood-enhancing effect... So could you just take some, lets say on an important test day.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    Ive read some article saying its basically Methyl-DHT. Not that I believe it entirely.But actually that would be cool.
    The ONE is NOT Methyl-DHT (this has been established already in other threads).

As Dirk said in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    It just goes to show- don't believe everything that you read, ESPECIALLY on the internet.....We run each batch through NMR, finished product vs. a standard spiked with a ketone to make sure the compound DOES NOT contain any Methyl-DHT- even in trace amounts

The One is drastically different in effects from M-DHT- it would be like comparing Superdrol to Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)- similar structures, very, very different effects......

I still dont really understand what it is, ive heard like it crosses with progesterone recoptors while also converting to DHT. Do you guys know yet what it converts to?
    Read the TEchnical Write-up; it is explained in there.

Has no one pulsed this?
    Sean ( smssambear19's EPIC Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk! - Bodybuilding.com Forums - from post #308) and David ( No Three, No Two, Noto's "The One") pulsed this.

Isnt this a good compound 3 hours before a workout, for enhanced agression?

I know DHT type compounds help with your brain power. And you guys claim, Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination and Mood-enhancing effect... So could you just take some, lets say on an important test day.
    You don't just use PHs like a preworkout product or something to give ergogenic effect on certain days when you feel like it!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi effects
    By hyperCat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 02:49 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:38 PM
  3. Superdrol effects/side effects.
    By RwhJR3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 05:09 PM