How pronounced are the DHT effects of The One

Mars1107

Ive read some logs an wanted a more direct answer.

Ive read some article saying its basically Methyl-DHT. Not that I believe it entirely.:wave2:But actually that would be cool.

But its very interesting, cause if it is similar to that, i could see many uses for the compound.

I still dont really understand what it is, ive heard like it crosses with progesterone recoptors while also converting to DHT. Do you guys know yet what it converts to?

Has no one pulsed this?

Isnt this a good compound 3 hours before a workout, for enhanced agression?

I know DHT type compounds help with your brain power. And you guys claim, Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination and Mood-enhancing effect... So could you just take some, lets say on an important test day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive read some article saying its basically Methyl-DHT. Not that I believe it entirely.:wave2:But actually that would be cool.
The ONE is NOT Methyl-DHT (this has been established already in other threads).

As Dirk said in another thread:
It just goes to show- don't believe everything that you read, ESPECIALLY on the internet.....We run each batch through NMR, finished product vs. a standard spiked with a ketone to make sure the compound DOES NOT contain any Methyl-DHT- even in trace amounts

The One is drastically different in effects from M-DHT- it would be like comparing Superdrol to Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)- similar structures, very, very different effects......

I still dont really understand what it is, ive heard like it crosses with progesterone recoptors while also converting to DHT. Do you guys know yet what it converts to?
Read the TEchnical Write-up; it is explained in there.

Has no one pulsed this?
Sean ( smssambear19's EPIC Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk! - Bodybuilding.com Forums - from post #308) and David ( No Three, No Two, Noto's "The One") pulsed this.

Isnt this a good compound 3 hours before a workout, for enhanced agression?

I know DHT type compounds help with your brain power. And you guys claim, Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination and Mood-enhancing effect... So could you just take some, lets say on an important test day.
You don't just use PHs like a preworkout product or something to give ergogenic effect on certain days when you feel like it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Recipes 9
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 47
Dominus Anabolics 30
Type O Hero Supplements 4