Liversupport for The One?

bald eagle

Awards
Question - I am 10 days in on my TO-cycle. I didn't have any Milk Thistle available when starting out, but I did Liv 52 one week prior to starting my cycle at 4 caps/day and still am doing Liv 52 and also started Milk Thistle at 600 mg/day and NAC at 1000 mg/day today, on day 10 of my cycle. I am doing TO at 4 caps/day for four weeks. Will this be sufficient for liver support during this cycle? I was a bit concerned not having Milk Thistle the first 10 days, do you guys think that is a problem, as for liver health? I love the feeling on this cycle by the way, I think euphoric is the word actually, incredibly mood enhancing and no noticeable sides so far. Strength is up, hardening all over, nice!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine as long as there is no Saw Palmetto, did you preload the liv 52?

bald eagle

Awards
Yeah I pre-loaded the Liv 52 but only for 8 days, maybe that was kind of short for pre-loading? And no, I don't use any saw palmetto on-cycle but I do plan on using it during PCT. Once finished with The One, saw palmetto won't interfere with gains/keeping gains, or am I wrong here?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question - I am 10 days in on my TO-cycle. I didn't have any Milk Thistle available when starting out, but I did Liv 52 one week prior to starting my cycle at 4 caps/day and still am doing Liv 52 and also started Milk Thistle at 600 mg/day and NAC at 1000 mg/day today, on day 10 of my cycle. I am doing TO at 4 caps/day for four weeks. Will this be sufficient for liver support during this cycle? I was a bit concerned not having Milk Thistle the first 10 days, do you guys think that is a problem, as for liver health? I love the feeling on this cycle by the way, I think euphoric is the word actually, incredibly mood enhancing and no noticeable sides so far. Strength is up, hardening all over, nice!
You should be fine with what you have. NOT having Milk Thistle shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Yeah I pre-loaded the Liv 52 but only for 8 days, maybe that was kind of short for pre-loading? And no, I don't use any saw palmetto on-cycle but I do plan on using it during PCT. Once finished with The One, saw palmetto won't interfere with gains/keeping gains, or am I wrong here?
Re Saw Palmetto and PCT. Since you're no longer cycling The ONE during this period there is no inhibition of gains being made from the product. As long as your PCT nutrition, supplementation, and training are done correctly, you should maintain or continue making gains, even using Saw Palmetto.

bald eagle

Awards
Thanks for your response, Guejsn. Much appreciated. I will continue as planned.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man I wish my girl knew this much about supps, i try ot explain creatine to her and Isee air and stars in her eyes!

lol good job keeping us informed.

question? Im a Canuck and for whatever reason your products are NOWHERE to be found in canada, any reasons for this, any plans to get these into our stores? obviously not the 1 but neovar igf2, I go into our stores and noone has any idea who you guys are, well there the only ones cause you guys seem to be exploding on the boards.

just curious
ty

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I wish my girl knew this much about supps, i try ot explain creatine to her and Isee air and stars in her eyes!

lol good job keeping us informed.

question? Im a Canuck and for whatever reason your products are NOWHERE to be found in canada, any reasons for this, any plans to get these into our stores? obviously not the 1 but neovar igf2, I go into our stores and noone has any idea who you guys are, well there the only ones cause you guys seem to be exploding on the boards.

just curious
ty
Well, not all females are into this lifestyle (re nutrition, training and supplementation) like I am (and when I say lifestyle I mean it; it's next to all I do re personal, professional, and academic (most) life).

All good.

Not sure why; I'll find out for you though. You may have to purchase via online stores in the US.

Mars1107

I dont see the rationale for not using saw palemeto on a ONE cycle.

Even more so youd want to use, it to protect your prostate and perhaps hair.

Saw Palmeto doesnt destory dht to an extent that the gains will be minimized greatly, at least if u can bring a study.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see the rationale for not using saw palemeto on a ONE cycle.

Even more so youd want to use, it to protect your prostate and perhaps hair.

Saw Palmeto doesnt destory dht to an extent that the gains will be minimized greatly, at least if u can bring a study.
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) competes with DHT for receptors; therefore significantly diminishes the ability for the active ingredient in The One™ to have any effect.

A study:
Schleich, S., Papaioannou, M., Baniahmad, A. & Matusch, R. (2006). Extracts from Pygeum africanum and other ethnobotanical species with antiandrogenic activity. Planta Med, 72(9). (p. 807-813).

As for Saw Palmetto and the prostate, our third issue (coming) of Bustin' Broscience™ covers this topic.

A study used:
Bent, S., Kane, C., Shinohara, K., Neuhaus, J., Hudes, E. S., Goldberg, H. & Avins, A. L. (2006). Saw Palmetto for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. The New England Journal of Medicine, 354(6). (p. 557-566).

Whether you agree or diagree is your prerogative, but these recommendations and guideline have been made so that users can maximize their gains.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AN in Canada

We are currently working on avenues into Canada, as we want to enter properly. Registration of our products is taking longer than expected. Retailers can attempt to make their own purchases, but risking seizure and high import taxes make small orders rough (same as with NZ and Australia, except that everything is now approved by Medsafe (except the ONE and 2nd GEAR) - NZ; and Drive, RPM, NeoVar and IGF-2 are approved by the TGA - Australia). We are revisiting some old contacts now that awareness here is at a better level; and Canadian retailers need to start demanding our products.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fair enough, I simply cant handle such limited options, Gaspari, muscletech,bsn.....thats it, and just now controlled labs has crept in, but you have to hunt for it.

thx for your response, there is without a doubt the market for it up here, like down there ...everyone is on something up here in the gyms.

UKStrength

I don't put much faith in milk thistle mate, so I wouldn't worry too much if it's out of you liver support arsenal. You've got two good ones, Liv 52 and NAC but...

...I would look into adding in SAMe and/or Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA). Much better for optimal liver support in my opinion.

A good omega-3 supplement wouldn't go amiss either.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fair enough, I simply cant handle such limited options, Gaspari, muscletech,bsn.....thats it, and just now controlled labs has crept in, but you have to hunt for it.

thx for your response, there is without a doubt the market for it up here, like down there ...everyone is on something up here in the gyms.
As with everything else, you're only limited by what you LET yourself be limited by. If you want supplements, then ordering them online is a good option (and as long as they contain no banned substances or prescription medicines, then they should get through Canadian Customs), and is usually cheaper than purchasing from retail outlets.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree to a point, I do in these tough times like to support the local stores and do my part to stimulate some growth here, its gotten so bad even in Canada in ALBERTA where there was a huge economic boom 5 years ago. But like everyone these places leave me no frckn choice. the wasy I look at it is that peoples greed is to blame for this problem, plain and simple. Thx for your response.

PS: My friend had 4 bottles of h drol stopped opened....then shipped to his front door.

Customs cant catch a cold.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PS: My friend had 4 bottles of h drol stopped opened....then shipped to his front door.

Customs cant catch a cold.
Well, Customs does NOT get everything, no. However, sometimes a product gets though and then other times it doesn't (even if you have been successful before). Just depends who's on duty that day (and how well they know what should be allowed in and whatnot) I guess.

UKStrength

Well, Customs does NOT get everything, no. However, sometimes a product gets though and then other times it doesn't (even if you have been successful before). Just depends who's on duty that day (and how well they know what should be allowed in and whatnot) I guess.
Crikey. I should think myself lucky over here, all we get is whopping bill from her majesty's finest and even that you can avoid if you're careful.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Crikey. I should think myself lucky over here, all we get is whopping bill from her majesty's finest and even that you can avoid if you're careful.
nice.

So when I run The One, I know previously I was told since im not a drinker and such milk thistle and all that is not the most important thing. I use ALA already(3 meals a day), I didnt know it was beneficial to the liver?