First timer with TheOne/2nd Gear

liquidsilver

Awards
Hello Everyone. First off I'm new to the forum, but looks like a great place for info and everyone seems really cool. I've done a lot of reading, but think I may be in "information overload" so I am just going to ask my questions. I apologize in advance if I ask something that has been answered already. I'm 43 y/o 6'1" 229 lbs. Been actively lifting for several years and decided its time to supplement further. I got some advice from a local BB who did some research and got me The One/2nd Gear stack along with XL's Novatest. Based on the recommendations on the One bottle I started yesterday with 4 caps (2 in the AM, 2 in the afternoon). I know 2nd gear and Novatest are for PCT. Now for my questions...
1. When should I start the Novatest?
2. I was going to supplement RPM/Neovar with the One,
but read on here its not needed?
3. My diet is good, anything else I need?
4. My workouts start at 6 a.m., usually on an empty
stomach, any pros/cons to this with the One?
5. Last one I promise. Training...... been on a 12 week
cycle : 4 weeks of high reps, 4 weeks of mid reps, 4
weeks of low reps, very heavy. I read that volume
training is the best with the One, specifically the
German Volume Training or 10/10s with just the basics
Any thoughts?
Thanks for your patience with my long post. I just wanna make sure I do this right..at my age I can't afford to make many mistakes! :006:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board please take a look at this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/126489-step-up-plate.html

Just my suggestions
1. Use it the day after you stop taking the one
2. I would start on these on your third week of your cycle and continue into pct as that's when the lethargy comes in and a boost would be nice.
3. Post your diet, try liver support and possibly healthy fats are always good.
4. No you should be fine, unless you feel discomfort when pill bust open then eat something light to fix. Other then that I have trained empty stomach while on The One.

If you log your cycle and join in on the fun best of luck to you and again a big Welcome to AM :wave2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Everyone. First off I'm new to the forum, but looks like a great place for info and everyone seems really cool. Welcome :) I've done a lot of reading, but think I may be in "information overload" so I am just going to ask my questions. I apologize in advance if I ask something that has been answered already. Many of your questions HAVE been asked and answered. That is why we have threads on The ONE detailing what to do (some listed below). I'm 43 y/o 6'1" 229 lbs. Been actively lifting for several years and decided its time to supplement further. I got some advice from a local BB who did some research and got me The One/2nd Gear stack along with XL's Novatest. Based on the recommendations on the One bottle I started yesterday with 4 caps (2 in the AM, 2 in the afternoon). Just make sure that your last dose is BEFORE 2pm. I know 2nd gear and Novatest are for PCT. Now for my questions...

You DON'T need the Novatest for PCT. 2nd GEAR and a testosterone booster (i.e. Drive) is sufficient.

Actually, using NeoVar would be an excellent addition on-cycle (and in PCT), especially as it's a creatine product, and will also help with nutrient repartitioning. RPM you can also use, and if you start feeling any lethargy, would be recommended.

So long as you have read the following two threads, you should be fine:
* >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
* >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

No. Just make sure that you dose The ONE first thing in the morning when you wake up. Your second dose should therefore be ~12-1pm.

5. Last one I promise. Training...... been on a 12 week
cycle : 4 weeks of high reps, 4 weeks of mid reps, 4
weeks of low reps, very heavy. I read that volume
training is the best with the One, specifically the
German Volume Training or 10/10s with just the basics
Any thoughts?
If you've been training for 12 weeks you probably actually need a small break of 1-2 weeks from the gym. However, another 4 weeks won't hurt. For muscle mass and strength gains, volume training is the best way to go. 5x5 or Derek Charlebois' 10x3 are excellent training programmes to utilize, but really, anything where you are lifting heavy and doing high volume will be fine.

Thanks for your patience with my long post. I just wanna make sure I do this right..at my age I can't afford to make many mistakes! :006:

liquidsilver

Awards
Thanks everyone, your input is greatly appreciated! I apologize again for the redundant questions. I did read before I posted, but the more I read the more confused I got. Information overload I think. Thanks again for your patience and consideration!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone, your input is greatly appreciated! I apologize again for the redundant questions. I did read before I posted, but the more I read the more confused I got. Information overload I think. Thanks again for your patience and consideration!
We're here to help you understand (if you don't get it the first time).

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Just out of interest what was your starting weight when you started lifting mate?

liquidsilver

Awards
i was actually a bit heavier, I was around 252, but definitely not lean. I wasn't fat, just not real lean..lol.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Hey Rosie i was wondering what otc pct t-booster would you recommend to stack with 2nd gear. I know 2nd gear will take care of the estrogen part but i need somethin to jump start the testosterone production and stimulate LH.
Any thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie i was wondering what otc pct t-booster would you recommend to stack with 2nd gear. I know 2nd gear will take care of the estrogen part but i need somethin to jump start the testosterone production and stimulate LH.
Any thoughts?
It has been mentioned various times - and definitely in the thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html. If you're going to use one testosterone booster, then use DRIVE.

~Team APPNUT

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
It has been mentioned various times - and definitely in the thread. If you're going to use one testosterone booster, then use DRIVE.

~Team APPNUT
thx for tht reply, but i have 2 more Qs for you.
1. Should I dose my the one at 3 caps per day and stay on it for 5 weeks or do 4 caps a day and finish it in 30 days? My weight is 173 lbs.
2. What t-booster you recommend after Im done with 2nd gear since a bottle only lasts for 30days? I know otc way of pct is recommended by you to 8 weeks so what should I take with my second bottle of Drive starting 5 weeks into pct.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thx for tht reply, but i have 2 more Qs for you.
1. Should I dose my the one at 3 caps per day and stay on it for 5 weeks or do 4 caps a day and finish it in 30 days? My weight is 173 lbs.
2. What t-booster you recommend after Im done with 2nd gear since a bottle only lasts for 30days? I know otc way of pct is recommended by you to 8 weeks so what should I take with my second bottle of Drive starting 5 weeks into pct.
1. Start at 3 caps daily, and if you want to move to 4 caps after a week or so, then do that.

2. Read the thread links in post #4 - various PCT protocols are outlines in it.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
1. Start at 3 caps daily, and if you want to move to 4 caps after a week or so, then do that.

2. Read the thread links in post #4 - various PCT protocols are outlines in it.
k thx again.
For anyone interested in how this works, Ill be running a log starting tomorrow so check it out.
I'll call it "the One" and only!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
k thx again.
For anyone interested in how this works, Ill be running a log starting tomorrow so check it out.
I'll call it "the One" and only!
No worries :)

chachi1984

Awards
rosie would if be ok to use either xtend or sizeon v2 during cycle and pct.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
rosie would if be ok to use either xtend or sizeon v2 during cycle and pct.
I would save the Sizeon for during PCT only. Xtend you can run on cycle and during PCT. Sizeon will help keep your gains during PCT ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-