questions about Drive timing

  1. New Member
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    56.41%

    questions about Drive timing


    Hi Guys,

    I weigh around 169 lbs, usually I take my 4th meals at 5:20pm , and work out around 6:30 pm. I can't take my meal later than 5:30, as that is the time I leave office and go to the gym ( I take my meal at office, around 50 mins drive from office to my gym.)

    If I were to take Drive around 4:50, will i still see the benefits, since there are more than an hour space between dosage and work out? How many pills should I take? I know the first dose is first thing in the morning, 3 pills.


    thanks and best regards

  2. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    follow the dosage on the back on the bottle (i am 170 and take 6 caps per day). why cant you take them at 5:30?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,162
    Rep Power
    261079
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I weigh around 169 lbs, usually I take my 4th meals at 5:20pm , and work out around 6:30 pm. I can't take my meal later than 5:30, as that is the time I leave office and go to the gym ( I take my meal at office, around 50 mins drive from office to my gym.)

    If I were to take Drive around 4:50, will i still see the benefits, since there are more than an hour space between dosage and work out? How many pills should I take? I know the first dose is first thing in the morning, 3 pills.


    thanks and best regards
    You will still see the benefits of Drive if you dose that far ahead of your training.

    I would recommend dosing either of the following ways:

    Option A
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-dose 1

    Option B
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 3 caps at 5pm

    Option A may be better for you.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    56.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    follow the dosage on the back on the bottle (i am 170 and take 6 caps per day). why cant you take them at 5:30?
    Hi Texas,

    the reason I can't take them at 5:30 is because I have my meal arround that time, and then drive to the gym, which takes about an hour (traffic jam and stuff.) So I will be in the car from 5:30 until 6:30 (gym). I like to space an hour between meal and workout.

    thx
  5. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38248
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi Texas,

    the reason I can't take them at 5:30 is because I have my meal arround that time, and then drive to the gym, which takes about an hour (traffic jam and stuff.) So I will be in the car from 5:30 until 6:30 (gym). I like to space an hour between meal and workout.

    thx
    well take it after the meal then, or as Guesjn stated you can take it before. PM me if you need more specifics
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in