Review Of My Latest Experience With RPM...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share some very positive experience i've had today and this week on RPM. My current bottle of RPM i've got is my 3rd bottle, as well as using some other products from your range in the past several months. But anyway...

Im taking 3 RPM pills 1hour pre-workout, in the past i've taken two, but only 45minutes pre-workout, and although i noticed slight improvement in lifts and hit some PR's, 3 pills 1hour is SWEET.

This current bottle I have, im only using it on workout days 1hour before working out.

This is the 2nd time i've used it since i've bought this 3rd bottle, and i've hit PR's on both my workouts, my last workout was a Tricep workout, and I moved up one bar comfortably and managed to pump out 8-9 reps for all 3 sets of a Tricep cable pulldown machine...And today broke a PR with my Bentover Barbell Rows with adding +10 pounds and was able to pump out an extra 1-2 reps on EACH set, also my 2nd exercise for my back workout, single handed Dumbell rows, I was able to lift the weights more easily, and pump out 8-10 reps consistently for the 3 sets I did for that exercise...

The Focus, and aggression in my workouts has definately increased with RPM as well as Strength, pump has increased noticably, so has endurance and my ability to push that extra Rep or 2 which is BRILLIANT for me. Workouts seem much more fun now. Thanks for a supplement that actually delivers what It says, RPM is one of the few supplements that I think is worth paying for to keep as a staple.

1 Recommendation guys: Maybe in the near future you could re-formulate RPM to add in some Geranium? It would make for a killer pre-workout supplement.

Before I finish off, might as well ask, im looking to take some Yohimbine hcl before a workout with RPM, is this fine, or are there any interactions I should be aware of?

Cheers for a no B.S. supplement. Much love and Respect to you guys for RPM.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share some very positive experience i've had today and this week on RPM. My current bottle of RPM i've got is my 3rd bottle, as well as using some other products from your range in the past several months. But anyway...

Im taking 3 RPM pills 1hour pre-workout, in the past i've taken two, but only 45minutes pre-workout, and although i noticed slight improvement in lifts and hit some PR's, 3 pills 1hour is SWEET.

This current bottle I have, im only using it on workout days 1hour before working out.

This is the 2nd time i've used it since i've bought this 3rd bottle, and i've hit PR's on both my workouts, my last workout was a Tricep workout, and I moved up one bar comfortably and managed to pump out 8-9 reps for all 3 sets of a Tricep cable pulldown machine...And today broke a PR with my Bentover Barbell Rows with adding +10 pounds and was able to pump out an extra 1-2 reps on EACH set, also my 2nd exercise for my back workout, single handed Dumbell rows, I was able to lift the weights more easily, and pump out 8-10 reps consistently for the 3 sets I did for that exercise...

The Focus, and aggression in my workouts has definately increased with RPM as well as Strength, pump has increased noticably, so has endurance and my ability to push that extra Rep or 2 which is BRILLIANT for me. Workouts seem much more fun now. Thanks for a supplement that actually delivers what It says, RPM is one of the few supplements that I think is worth paying for to keep as a staple.

1 Recommendation guys: Maybe in the near future you could re-formulate RPM to add in some Geranium? It would make for a killer pre-workout supplement.

Before I finish off, might as well ask, im looking to take some Yohimbine hcl before a workout with RPM, is this fine, or are there any interactions I should be aware of?

Cheers for a no B.S. supplement. Much love and Respect to you guys for RPM.
Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, taking 45 min pre-weights will not do much, unless your session is quite long, as RPM takes 60-80 min to kick in.

If you do cardio on non-resistance days, or anything else where focus and concentration is required, the dosing RPM 60-80 min pre is also somethign that you can do.

As for using Yohimbine HCl as well as RPM, I see no issues with it (provided it's in low doses); it would depend on the individual and their stimulant sensitivity (be aware that by doing this you may experience "stimulant-like" jitters and effects). I stack products with up to 9mg of Yohimbine in with RPM.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
At the moment, just thinking about have ripped abs and listening to some good pumping music is enough to motivate me with HIT i do 3 times a week...

But the y-hcl, im only looking to take around 2.5mg along with the 3caps RPM pre-workout. When i've got some spare cash in 2-3 months I'll start to take some RPM before I do some HIT to give me an extra push, im sure that would be a good investment :)

My workouts are always roughly 45minutes long...At the moment I think the earliest I can take my RPM is 1hour pre-workout as This current dosing is 45minutes after my Protein shake...

4pm I have a protein shake ... 4.45pm I take 3caps RPM, and 5.45pm I start my workout. If i manage sometime to drink my shake at 3.50pm sometime, I may try taking my RPM an extra 10minz earlier to see if it treats me better. But for now, its much better than my past experience.

Thanks for the kind and useful reply :) Appreciate it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the moment, just thinking about have ripped abs and listening to some good pumping music is enough to motivate me with HIT i do 3 times a week...

But the y-hcl, im only looking to take around 2.5mg along with the 3caps RPM pre-workout. When i've got some spare cash in 2-3 months I'll start to take some RPM before I do some HIT to give me an extra push, im sure that would be a good investment :)

My workouts are always roughly 45minutes long...At the moment I think the earliest I can take my RPM is 1hour pre-workout as This current dosing is 45minutes after my Protein shake...

4pm I have a protein shake ... 4.45pm I take 3caps RPM, and 5.45pm I start my workout. If i manage sometime to drink my shake at 3.50pm sometime, I may try taking my RPM an extra 10minz earlier to see if it treats me better. But for now, its much better than my past experience.

Thanks for the kind and useful reply :) Appreciate it.
The RPM would definitely be a good addition before your HIT. The Yohinbine HCl in that amount should be fine with RPM.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM is still the ****, pre-workout, for strength. What a formula! Wiltered, throw in some Millennium Sport Cre02 for the best stack for strength and endurance out there.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
RPM is still the ****, pre-workout, for strength. What a formula! Wiltered, throw in some Millennium Sport Cre02 for the best stack for strength and endurance out there.
Thanks for the advice bro, I was just thinking today to stack it with an MST product like maybe Cordygen Vo5...I'll do some research on that :)

Update: Broke another 2 Strength records for my Shoulder workouts, increased poundages by 10pounds on two of my exercises, and on my 2nd shoulder exercise as well as my 3rd shoulder excercise, I managed each time to push out minimum 8 reps, more like 9-10 for all 6 sets....Bear in mind, this is just after I was away on holiday prior to last month, and lost 21pounds of bodyweight, and had some strength drop, So to me, this is some good improvement :)

Oh...My Y-hcl is here....But also i've got some Pure Geranamine powder 1gram coming by the end of the week, So i can try add like 25-45mg along with the RPM + the Y-hcl pre-workout :)

Loving the RPM at 3caps so far though.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree here. I used the RPM/Drive stack and loved it...and Cre-02 is a literal ground breaking supplement that would really help for your goals :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree here. I used the RPM/Drive stack and loved it...and Cre-02 is a literal ground breaking supplement that would really help for your goals :)
On that note, I still have a bottle of Cre-02 that I've been planning on running for a while (injury pushed everything back). I will probably bring it over and use it while I am in the US (looking forward to it, since I loved the samples).

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, my Geranamine has arrived, along with some Cissus Drol. I thought i might as well do a log for the next 30 days of using RPM + Cissus Drol + Y-hcl + Geranamine. My log is over in the review/logs section.

We'll see how it goes :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
On that note, I still have a bottle of Cre-02 that I've been planning on running for a while (injury pushed everything back). I will probably bring it over and use it while I am in the US (looking forward to it, since I loved the samples).
Im real amped for that one. If you plan on running a log, or if you are going to put it in the "female terminator"...let me know and I want to follow along for sure!

Okay guys, my Geranamine has arrived, along with some Cissus Drol. I thought i might as well do a log for the next 30 days of using RPM + Cissus Drol + Y-hcl + Geranamine. My log is over in the review/logs section.

We'll see how it goes :)
good luck!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im real amped for that one. If you plan on running a log, or if you are going to put it in the "female terminator"...let me know and I want to follow along for sure!
The Female Terminator Chronicles is a log that is going to continue INdefinitely. Thus anything and everything that I use will be logged there (with changes to supplement schedules noted as necessary). If you would like me to run a separate log as well for that, let me know, and I can do so.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The Female Terminator Chronicles is a log that is going to continue INdefinitely. Thus anything and everything that I use will be logged there (with changes to supplement schedules noted as necessary). If you would like me to run a separate log as well for that, let me know, and I can do so.
nah dont go doing anything special for me :). I just saw the female terminator thing yesterday and forgot to sub so i'll get in there now

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you will love it, cre02 shocked me at how potent a formula with only 2g of creatine can be

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Agree . Cre02 and RPM are two products that I use religiously from my two favorite companies

cj3759

Awards
What about stacking Millennium's Ultra Cordygen VO2 with RPM before a soccer game? If so, how/when would you does it? Any adverse effects of the caffeine before a game? Currently I take two VO2 caps and one C5 45 minutes before playing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about stacking Millennium's Ultra Cordygen VO2 with RPM before a soccer game? If so, how/when would you does it? Any adverse effects of the caffeine before a game? Currently I take two VO2 caps and one C5 45 minutes before playing.
You could do that. You would dose both the Ultra Cordygen VO2 and RPM together ~60 minutes pre-game. There will be no adverse effects from caffeine before a game, and it should actually help with your endurance, coordination, etc.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
dosing looks perfectly fine to add RPM bud.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
dosing looks perfectly fine to add RPM bud.
Agreed! Papa Deuce is a wise one. ;). Your good to go bud!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

cj3759

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I'll give it a go and post my results. I've wondered about stacking a pre-workout supplement with the cordygen for more energy and focus.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. I'll give it a go and post my results. I've wondered about stacking a pre-workout supplement with the cordygen for more energy and focus.
I have used RPM stacked with Cordygen 5 in the past and really enjoyed the results. I think you'll love it!