The One......my toughts - AnabolicMinds.com

The One......my toughts

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

The One......my toughts

OK, so I have not been on AM for a while, but I just had to pop in here and tell you guys what I think about the one. I have been on it for about a week and a half and I have to say that it is the best prohormone that I have tried bar none. The aggression and the INSANE libido are my favorite aspects of it. I have not had much in the way of side effects except for feeling like a perv all the time. Workouts are freakin sick and I am getting harder and more cut every day and strength is going up as well. Thanks for bringing this to the market. It is about time someone released a DHT compound and not another Progestin.

Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

dont hype it up too much, the wrong eyes are gonna read this and that sh*t will be banned by tomorrow morning by our friends at the federal drug admin lol
    I'm back from a longggg nap!
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

thanks for the compliments Hyde, glad you are enjoying it thus far!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    OK, so I have not been on AM for a while, but I just had to pop in here and tell you guys what I think about the one. I have been on it for about a week and a half and I have to say that it is the best prohormone that I have tried bar none. The aggression and the INSANE libido are my favorite aspects of it. I have not had much in the way of side effects except for feeling like a perv all the time. Workouts are freakin sick and I am getting harder and more cut every day and strength is going up as well. Thanks for bringing this to the market. It is about time someone released a DHT compound and not another Progestin.
    Thank you for your feedback; next time please post it in the specific The ONE feedback thread: ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. what everyones toughts on LBA PRO
    By benjiman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:06 PM
  2. your toughts about my plan for this year??
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 04:40 AM