recommend me dosage

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
I plan on stacking 240 ct=rpm/drive/neovar together next month. I've tried RPM and sampled drive. i was pleased with my endurance on it and hopefully can achieve a nice recomp in the 6-8 weeks i run this. I am 21 yo, 5'6, 150 lbs, 10% bf.

i was thinking...
rpm @ 3 cap pre-wo
drive@ 4-5/day, 2-3 in morning, 2 pre-wo
neovar@ 5/day, 2 in morning, 3 post wo

anything look wrong with the dosage? Any help is appreciated! thanks!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just follow the directions on the bottle and assess from there.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I plan on stacking 240 ct=rpm/drive/neovar together next month. I've tried RPM and sampled drive. i was pleased with my endurance on it and hopefully can achieve a nice recomp in the 6-8 weeks i run this. I am 21 yo, 5'6, 150 lbs, 10% bf.

i was thinking...
rpm @ 3 cap pre-wo
drive@ 4-5/day, 2-3 in morning, 2 pre-wo
neovar@ 5/day, 2 in morning, 3 post wo

anything look wrong with the dosage? Any help is appreciated! thanks!
First, dosing and timing is off (and as Austin said; you would have got it had you actually read the dosing/timing instructions on the labels).

Use these instead:

RPM

Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 1 cap to assess tolerance, and then go to 2 caps if ok)

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1 cap once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

Drive

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 2 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)

Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 2 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

NeoVar Recomped

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 2 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - 2 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Dose 1 - 2 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 2 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS