Q's on using IGF-2

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Q's on using IGF-2

Hello all,

Just for a little background, its been some time since I've posted on these boards. But i am a division one college track and field sprinter / jumper, i just finished up my sophomore year and at the same time my latest RPM / Drive / Neovar stack. I had great results with the stack, my sprint times dropped considerably and for the first time ever i broke 22 feet in long jump.

Now onto more current matters; I recently received a bottle of IGF-2, my main question is whether it would be a "waste" to use this product as a standalone supplement. (not counting a multivitamin and post workout Golden Finish)
    Since i just finished up my RPM/Drive/Neovar stack, i am going to be taking a bit of time away from stimulants to let my body recoup, with this being said, would it be worthwhile to use this IGF-2 alone? Or would adding some type of creatine to the mix really make a large difference in the results i'll be seeing? (my training and diet are very much in order, currently 5'11, ~170, 6-7% BF)

-----------------------

Also: I was wondering what you AN reps would recommend for a Fat Burner / Thermogenic? I currently have my eye on Fusion Sub-Q, has had very solid reviews all around and it seems like a great overall product.

I was also wondering if it would be possible to stack this type of product with IGF-2, if the stacks were to run into each other. I plan on using IGF-2 for the month of May, and starting my cutting / Fat burner product stack in early June. Any and all suggestions are welcomed! thank you very much for your assistance.

-Justin

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by siced View Post
    Hello all,

Just for a little background, its been some time since I've posted on these boards. But i am a division one college track and field sprinter / jumper, i just finished up my sophomore year and at the same time my latest RPM / Drive / Neovar stack. I had great results with the stack, my sprint times dropped considerably and for the first time ever i broke 22 feet in long jump.

Now onto more current matters; I recently received a bottle of IGF-2, my main question is whether it would be a "waste" to use this product as a standalone supplement. (not counting a multivitamin and post workout Golden Finish)
    Since i just finished up my RPM/Drive/Neovar stack, i am going to be taking a bit of time away from stimulants to let my body recoup, with this being said, would it be worthwhile to use this IGF-2 alone? Or would adding some type of creatine to the mix really make a large difference in the results i'll be seeing? (my training and diet are very much in order, currently 5'11, ~170, 6-7% BF)

-----------------------

Also: I was wondering what you AN reps would recommend for a Fat Burner / Thermogenic? I currently have my eye on Fusion Sub-Q, has had very solid reviews all around and it seems like a great overall product.

I was also wondering if it would be possible to stack this type of product with IGF-2, if the stacks were to run into each other. I plan on using IGF-2 for the month of May, and starting my cutting / Fat burner product stack in early June. Any and all suggestions are welcomed! thank you very much for your assistance.

-Justin
    Justin, that's awesome re RPM/Drive/NeoVar and your improvements in sports performance!

IGF-2 can be used as a standalone product for sure.

If you're doing ANY sort of resistance or anaerobic training (and being a sprinter then you will be), then creatine is a supplement that I would consider a STAPLE. NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product, and has actually been designed to be stacked with IGF-2 for better/faster results.

If you're 6-7% BF, then you really don't need a fat burner (especially if your DIET is in order). IGF-2 is more of a "recomp" product, but will actually do quite a bit re leaning you out.

However, IGF-2 would be fine stacked with a fat burner/thermogenic/stimulant (I have done this before (and will be again), and many stack RPM (and Drive) with it).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Justin, that's awesome re RPM/Drive/NeoVar and your improvements in sports performance!

IGF-2 can be used as a standalone product for sure.

If you're doing ANY sort of resistance or anaerobic training (and being a sprinter then you will be), then creatine is a supplement that I would consider a STAPLE. NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product, and has actually been designed to be stacked with IGF-2 for better/faster results.

If you're 6-7% BF, then you really don't need a fat burner (especially if your DIET is in order). IGF-2 is more of a "recomp" product, but will actually do quite a bit re leaning you out.

However, IGF-2 would be fine stacked with a fat burner/thermogenic/stimulant (I have done this before (and will be again), and many stack RPM (and Drive) with it).
    Appreciate the quick response!

I am going to be continuing my sprint training, but over the summer I'm going to be more focused on the lifting aspect in more of a bodybuilding fashion. With this being said, I'll most likely invest in another bottle of Neovar to go along with the IGF-2.

My main reason for using a fat burner / thermogenic is to really get past 6% BF for the summer.

Another quick thought for you, what would you say to adding in a Beta-Alanine supplement for intraworkout? Something like Controlled Lab's Purple Wrath (I happen to have a tub of this hanging around, lol)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I love beta alanine. I think it would help with endurance yes.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Appreciate the quick response!

I am going to be continuing my sprint training, but over the summer I'm going to be more focused on the lifting aspect in more of a bodybuilding fashion. With this being said, I'll most likely invest in another bottle of Neovar to go along with the IGF-2.

My main reason for using a fat burner / thermogenic is to really get past 6% BF for the summer.

Another quick thought for you, what would you say to adding in a Beta-Alanine supplement for intraworkout? Something like Controlled Lab's Purple Wrath (I happen to have a tub of this hanging around, lol)
    No worries.

If you're going to be lifting in "more of a bodybuilding fashion" then this means that you'll be training more for hypertrophy/strength. Be aware that to do this you diet won't be able to be a "cutting" diet (and is almost more in conflict with the diet that would be required to get you to <6% BF). Males gain mass and strength the best around 8-10% BF. However, you could do a recomp, where you gain mass and strength and either stay the same leanness or get a little leaner; this is slower, and diet (I'd recommend calorie cycling) must be manipulated just right, but it can be done.

Another NeoVar to be stacked with the IGF-2 sounds like a good idea.

I personally don't use beta-alanine or intraworkout supplements, but I don't see why you can't add Purple Wraath.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

I'm going to be breaking into my IGF-2 / Neovar tomorrow, and i just noticed something about IGF-2's directions. On the label it instructs the user to take one dose after waking, and the other right before bed (8 per day in total for me). I've been exploring a few forums, reading some reviews, and it seems many people have been breaking the dosage into 3 different times a day. Is this because their taking 10 pills a day? or is this just a more effective way to use the product?

Also should i be starting at the lowest dosage and working my way up to 8 pills per day?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

I'm going to be breaking into my IGF-2 / Neovar tomorrow, and i just noticed something about IGF-2's directions. On the label it instructs the user to take one dose after waking, and the other right before bed (8 per day in total for me). I've been exploring a few forums, reading some reviews, and it seems many people have been breaking the dosage into 3 different times a day. Is this because their taking 10 pills a day? or is this just a more effective way to use the product?

Also should i be starting at the lowest dosage and working my way up to 8 pills per day?
    There are a couple of different dosing, for different days, whether you are doing resistance training or not that day (and is not because they are taking 10 caps a day).

Dosing/Timing for YOU:

Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-gym
    Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night

Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

However, you CAN use the "Non-Resistance Training Days" dosing/timing protocol EVERY day (if dosing 3 times per day is too confusing/much for you).

You don't start at lower dosages and work up to 8 caps a day; you start at 8 caps a day. However, for the first few days you may like to use HALF-dose; this will decrease the possibility of experiencing increased lethargy associated with the extra release in GH.

•