Neovar/RPM

N

Nate101

Awards
Perhaps im being slightly paranoid after the hydroxycut news...but curious what side-effects either of these products may have... do any of the ingredients in these products breakdown in the liver or kidneys? Is it recoemmended to take milk thistle while on these products?.... I am thinking about doing a 12-14 week cycle of these products...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps im being slightly paranoid after the hydroxycut news...but curious what side-effects either of these products may have... do any of the ingredients in these products breakdown in the liver or kidneys? Is it recoemmended to take milk thistle while on these products?.... I am thinking about doing a 12-14 week cycle of these products...
These products are NATURAL and do not have "side effects".

As with most creatine products, NeoVar Recomped may have some small conversion to creatinine (although I have not noticed it with my bloods).

Milk thistle is UNnecessary.

I wouldn't cycle for longer than 12 weeks on RPM before taking at 4 week break, just so that your body doesn't get used to it.

NeoVar Recomped you do NOT have to cycle, and can use perpetually.

N

Nate101

Awards
Does neovar use creapure creatine? I read somewhere that creapure is less likely to convert to creatinine....

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Does neovar use creapure creatine? I read somewhere that creapure is less likely to convert to creatinine....
Check the product writeup bud. NeoVar is based on the combination of phosphocreatine and the good old original creatine monohydrate.

Cheers!:cheers:

N

Nate101

Awards
Not sure if you answered my question bud??? Is the creatine mono used in Neovar... Creapure... Im assuming it isnt due to the fact that it doesnt carry the creapure logo on the bottle... but want to clarify...

I want to limit the amount of creatine conversion to creatinine and heard that creapure was the way to go...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if you answered my question bud??? Is the creatine mono used in Neovar... Creapure... Im assuming it isnt due to the fact that it doesnt carry the creapure logo on the bottle... but want to clarify...

I want to limit the amount of creatine conversion to creatinine and heard that creapure was the way to go...
No, it is NOT; it is creatine monohydrate and phosphocreatine.

Using "Creapure" creatine does not mean that conversion will be any less limited (unless you have the bloods to prove it, compared to other creatine products). Personally, as I mentioned, I don't get much conversion at all with NeoVar (and I know, because I have weekly bloods), if any; and on CEE it took my creatinine levels 2-3 times above normal "high" limits.

N

Nate101

Awards
Thanks for the response. I appreciate the feedback...

Also, I was curious if RPM could cause hair loss?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I appreciate the feedback...

Also, I was curious if RPM could cause hair loss?
No worries.

No, RPM won't cause hair loss.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
As with most creatine products, NeoVar Recomped may have some small conversion to creatinine (although I have not noticed it with my bloods).
whats bad about the conversion to creatinine?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats bad about the conversion to creatinine?
It's a normal physiological process, and the levels of creatinine affect OTHER processes in the body. Having too MUCH in your system can be a bad thing. As I mentioned, with CEE my creatinine levels were far too high, and my eGFR levels were almost non-existant; if this had not been because of the CEE, it would have meant renal failure.

M

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
if i tend to bloat on creatine mono, will neovar bloat me as well?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have not seen too many comments about bloating on Neovar Recomped, so if any it should more than likely be minimal

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you tend to bloat on creatine then you're either not drinking enough, or your diet is not right. Creatine itself should NOt cause bloating, as bloating is EXTRAcellular water (and creatine only stores INTRAcellular water).

You should NOT bloat using NeoVar. In fact, on days when I have had REALLY high calories or carbohydrates, I sometimes double-dose it pre-bed, and I wake up dry and without excess water retention the next day.

Remember that NeoVar is NOT JUST a creatine product; it is a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic as well, so as long as you're having adequate carbohydrates (recommended ~50g 15-20 minutes after dosing) you should be fine.

M

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
ok i c, would neovar go well with anabolic pump? both are nutrient reparitioners so would they enhance the effectiveness of eachother?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i c, would neovar go well with anabolic pump? both are nutrient reparitioners so would they enhance the effectiveness of eachother?
They should be fine together. However, being a lighter/smaller person, you wouldn't want to go OVER the recommended dose; otherwise you might start experiencing insulin-like side effects from having too much in your system (I had this happen when I was using SLIN and NeoVar, and trust me, it's NOT pleasant).