IGF-2 or Drive for final stages of cut?

UKStrength

Hey guys,

I want to whack in a testosterone-boosting supplement for the final 4 weeks of my cut and my holiday abroad. I'll definitely log my thoughts when I've decided which to go for.

Both Drive and IGF-2 are really different compounds and after milling over both for a while, I'm still unsure which would be more beneficial given my situation.

Training Schedule:

Mon - Legs
Tues - Chest, Triceps
Wednesday - Fasted AM cardio (walking), PM - HIIT
Thursday - Shoulders and Traps
Friday - Back, Biceps
Saturday - Fasted AM Cardio, PM - HIIT
Sunday - Fasted AM cardio, rehabilitation work (extra foam rolling and stretching)

Currently using:

ECA stack (at 100mg E per day)

No other supplements (even creatine at the moment) apart from the staples (fish oil, whey protein, multivitamin).

Any help would be great AN reps! ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend if your only tossing in one.... IGF-2, great sleep, good mornings, great strength. I love drive, but drive really shines for me when it has its buddy RPM, and IGF-2.

But the AppNut reps will be here in a minute, they probably know more, thats just IMO.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I want to whack in a testosterone-boosting supplement for the final 4 weeks of my cut and my holiday abroad. I'll definitely log my thoughts when I've decided which to go for.

Both Drive and IGF-2 are really different compounds and after milling over both for a while, I'm still unsure which would be more beneficial given my situation.

Training Schedule:

Mon - Legs
Tues - Chest, Triceps
Wednesday - Fasted AM cardio (walking), PM - HIIT
Thursday - Shoulders and Traps
Friday - Back, Biceps
Saturday - Fasted AM Cardio, PM - HIIT
Sunday - Fasted AM cardio, rehabilitation work (extra foam rolling and stretching)

Currently using:

ECA stack (at 100mg E per day)

No other supplements (even creatine at the moment) apart from the staples (fish oil, whey protein, multivitamin).

Any help would be great AN reps! ;)
I would recommend IGF-2, as it's not only a testosterone booster, but also increases GH, which is beneficial for fat loss.

Also, I would recomemnd using creatine, regardless of whether you are cutting or not, since if you're cutting properly, then it shouldn't make a difference re water, and it will also aid in your recovery.

UKStrength

Cheers guys, you're both legendary :)

Rosie - I totally agree on the creatine, I'll start supplementing it again as I start this new compound and get the log/review up asap.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what was said earlier. If I were to use Drive I would have started it earlier than 4 weeks out as well.

UKStrength

I agree with what was said earlier. If I were to use Drive I would have started it earlier than 4 weeks out as well.
Cheers for the response mate :)

I felt I didn't need it until this stage as everything else (diet and recovery) were on point, plus I have the ECY/ECA virtually mainlined :D

My calories are starting to plummet now alongside a heavy cardio and lifting regime so the extra testosterone boost would be a nice addition to see if it can help shift the last of this 'stubborn fat'.