The One and nut pain

F

Flashycrez

Awards
Anyone have pain in the nutz while on "The One"? I have a aching pain that comes and goes. It is not horrible per se. But it hurts alot and makes walking and just relaxing uncomftorable. Do I need to just need to crush my girl 3x a day or drink more water?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone have pain in the nutz while on "The One"? I have a aching pain that comes and goes. It is not horrible per se. But it hurts alot and makes walking and just relaxing uncomftorable. Do I need to just need to crush my girl 3x a day or drink more water?
How long have you been on The ONE? And what is your weight? What products/supplements have you used in the last few months prior to and using The ONE?

The pain in your testes sounds like a pelvic floor/prostate issue.

F

Flashycrez

Awards
Been on One for about 8 days now. The pain started on the 3rd day. I weigh 185-190. Only product I have used is San Tight and Ephedra.

F

Flashycrez

Awards
On The One I am using Milk Thistle omegas hawthorne berry thats it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Been on One for about 8 days now. The pain started on the 3rd day. I weigh 185-190. Only product I have used is San Tight and Ephedra.
On The One I am using Milk Thistle omegas hawthorne berry thats it.
Flashycrez (or wickedworkoutz), you do NOT need to bring this issue to another board or create extra threads on something which you have ALREADY had the reason for it occurring explained to you AND been given advice and recommendations on how to proceed, through PMs.