THe one

Tumey

Awards
I am thinking about running the one over summer. I plan on running a for 4 week cycle which would look like this.

Week 1-2: 3 a day of the one
Week 3-4: 4 a day of the one

PCT
Week 1-4: 2nd Gear and Blue Up

I was also thinking about adding 6 oxo for three weeks and taper it down

Week 5: 300mg 6oxo
Week 6: 200 mg 6 oxo
Week 7 and 8: 100 mg 6 oxo

Would i need this or would it be an overkill.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking about running the one over summer. I plan on running a for 4 week cycle which would look like this.

Week 1-2: 3 a day of the one
Week 3-4: 4 a day of the one

PCT
Week 1-4: 2nd Gear and Blue Up

I was also thinking about adding 6 oxo for three weeks and taper it down

Week 5: 300mg 6oxo
Week 6: 200 mg 6 oxo
Week 7 and 8: 100 mg 6 oxo

Would i need this or would it be an overkill.
Cycle looks ok. If you find in weeks 3-4 that 4 caps is too much, then going back down to 3 caps daily will be fine.

You don't need the 6-oxo (bit of overkill). You already have the strongest AI in 2nd GEAR: 6-bromo (and at the optimal dosage).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it necessary to run Cycle Support with The One?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it necessary to run Cycle Support with The One?
No, it's not necessary (this has been asked and answered many threads over).

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
sorry for jumping in..

but I was wondering when i should start my ONE cycle?
I will be finishing up my PCT for Furazadrol, by the end of May.
I started bulking again because i wasnt pleased with my size after cutting...(dropped 15lbs most of fat tho) lol
I was thinking about starting a 4 week cycle of the ONE on the 1st of July.. is that long enough of wait? I'm so eager to stary my cycle of the ONE!!!
I have all the stuff ready for the cycle as recommended on the thread "how to gain 10-15lbs"! so im excited. everything will go perfect, diet and training

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry for jumping in..

but I was wondering when i should start my ONE cycle?
I will be finishing up my PCT for Furazadrol, by the end of May.

I started bulking again because i wasnt pleased with my size after cutting...(dropped 15lbs most of fat tho) lol
I was thinking about starting a 4 week cycle of the ONE on the 1st of July.. is that long enough of wait? I'm so eager to stary my cycle of the ONE!!!
I have all the stuff ready for the cycle as recommended on the thread "how to gain 10-15lbs"! so im excited. everything will go perfect, diet and training
Wait a MINIMUM of 4 weeks between the end of PCT for one cycle and the start of another hormonal cycle. 1 July for starting The ONE would be the earliest recommended; I actually recommend that you wait a little longer, and start more along the lines of late July to start of August, just to be sure.

However, I don't think that at 155lb you need to use hormonal products. You CAN bulk quite effectively as long as your nutrition and training are correct (if you have NOT made progress until now, then you're doing something WRONG). There are many natural products that can aid you in your bulk as well, without jumping into the hormonal world.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Wait a MINIMUM of 4 weeks between the end of PCT for one cycle and the start of another hormonal cycle. 1 July for starting The ONE would be the earliest recommended; I actually recommend that you wait a little longer, and start more along the lines of late July to start of August, just to be sure.

However, I don't think that at 155lb you need to use hormonal products. You CAN bulk quite effectively as long as your nutrition and training are correct (if you have NOT made progress until now, then you're doing something WRONG). There are many natural products that can aid you in your bulk as well, without jumping into the hormonal world.

Alright thanks! I figured I would have to wait a while after PCT.. i might hold off longer.

ya im not 155, sorry i havent updated in a while. im actually at 176lbs... but im trying to break the 190lbs by the end of the Semptember (good weight of course) so i figured once i hit a plateau, i could bump it up with ONE.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks! I figured I would have to wait a while after PCT.. i might hold off longer.

ya im not 155, sorry i havent updated in a while. im actually at 176lbs... but im trying to break the 190lbs by the end of the Semptember (good weight of course) so i figured once i hit a plateau, i could bump it up with ONE.
That makes a difference. And if you want to break 190lb by the end of September, this IS ACHIEVABLE withOUT the use of hormonal products within that timeframe.

I would say once you get >190lb, THEN would be the time to have hormonal assistance (provided that you're >21 years, and have a solid training base/history).