sleep issues

C

chuebner

Awards
I have just finished up 4 weeks of The One and on my second day of PCT and cannot sleep. Last night got four hours and thats it and it has been this way for a solid week. I toss and turn all night my gf hates me. I dont think dosage is the problem. I took my dose in the AM around 9am.

For PCT I am taking Neovar/RPM/Drive/IGF-2 along with 2nd Gear, Milk Thistle/Hawthorne Berry/Saw Palmetto.

I am taking my 2nd Gear at night as reccommended along with my last dose of IGF-2. I split my Drive dosage up (2 when I wake up and then 2 around 2pm) The only thing that I change up is RPM and that is dependent on when I work out. I guess my main question is can any of this be attributed to my sleep problems. If I take my RPM as late as 5pm can that be the culprit?

I bought some melatonin and even that really has not helped. I am not stressed nor is there anything going on in my life that should be keeping me up.

Does any of my auxillaries need to be taken in the AM instead of before bed or even switch up when I take my evening dosage of IGF-2??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have just finished up 4 weeks of The One and on my second day of PCT and cannot sleep. Last night got four hours and thats it and it has been this way for a solid week. I toss and turn all night my gf hates me. I dont think dosage is the problem. I took my dose in the AM around 9am.

For PCT I am taking Neovar/RPM/Drive/IGF-2 along with 2nd Gear, Milk Thistle/Hawthorne Berry/Saw Palmetto.

I am taking my 2nd Gear at night as reccommended along with my last dose of IGF-2. I split my Drive dosage up (2 when I wake up and then 2 around 2pm) The only thing that I change up is RPM and that is dependent on when I work out. I guess my main question is can any of this be attributed to my sleep problems. If I take my RPM as late as 5pm can that be the culprit?

I bought some melatonin and even that really has not helped. I am not stressed nor is there anything going on in my life that should be keeping me up.

Does any of my auxillaries need to be taken in the AM instead of before bed or even switch up when I take my evening dosage of IGF-2??
It depends on WHEN you go to bed. But yes, taking RPM at 5pm is probably what is causing your sleep issues. Which is why it's generally NOT recommended to be taken at night or within 6-8 hours of going to bed (I have experimented and experienced this first hand); otherwise it can keep you awake (i.e. if you dose RPM at 5pm, you are going to be awake and alert until 11pm-1am).

Your auxillaries' dosing are fine as you have timed them. No need to change them.

C

chuebner

Awards
hmmm so, if I am working out at 8pm then I should just stop taking RPM all together. Or would there be a point to take them just in the morning?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm so, if I am working out at 8pm then I should just stop taking RPM all together. Or would there be a point to take them just in the morning?
That's up to you; just depends on whether you can get by without it, or you want to be able to sleep. You CAN use it in the morning (like on non-resistance training days). Or you could try half-dosing it pre-workout for one session, and see if that affects your sleep the same as a full-dose; if it doesn't, then you may want to half-dose it henceforth.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
yeah i had same issue took at 6pm was awake til 4am lol

gonna try a smaller dose a bit earlier see how that works out

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
smaller dose as twuncher stated. or pick up meditation, it's easy and can be kinda cool. i sit in the quite for 5 minutes before bed everynight.....just to slow everything down, think about my day and why i need to sleep.....for my body, my mind and my additude for the next day. most people do not take the time to do this in their life.....they rush around trying to get everything done so they can go to bed.......they work themselves up, looking at the clock and thinking "gotta go to bed at (whatever time) so i can get the 8 hours of sleep that i need, while they're rushing they're working themselves up and wondering why they can't sleep.....sit for 5 minutes with eyes closed on your bed breathing deeply....works wonders.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Nutrition / Health 56
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 28
B Supplements 9
0 35 and Older 34
M Anabolics 7