Need to stop "The One" after 4 days

Miro3003

Awards
Just to be on the safe side, I have decided to stop using The One after 4 days. I have gotten some unusual activity on my nipple area. Can I run 2nd gear for 4 days with my Prime? Should I throw in Reversitol or something for the nipple or some other AI? Any thoughts?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Just to be on the safe side, I have decided to stop using The One after 4 days. I have gotten some unusual activity on my nipple area. Can I run 2nd gear for 4 days with my Prime? Should I throw in Reversitol or something for the nipple or some other AI? Any thoughts?
The replies youve had so far have been as much use as a chocolate fireguard

mine included.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I said in reply to your numerous PMs, you do NOT need to run a PCT for 4 days of The ONE. You don't need to run 2nd GEAR or Prime at all.

If you want to use Nolva for ~10 days, just for precaution, and to clear up any issues with your nipples, then do that.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I gave you advice in your PM's when we had talked...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
How many threads do you have to post up? From your actions I also get the indication your under age 21. You come to this forum to get help, but in order to get help you have to use common sense and be willing to listen to the advice that is given to you and actually comprehend the wealth of information that is on this board. Please refrain from creating any further threads. We are trying to help you, but going the route of creating threads about the same topic and pestering all reps about your issues is a good way to not get help.

A suggestion to you...please read mulletsolider's post on gyno. If you want to understand why you got the response that you did from him...this is your answer...the information is easily accessible to you. To make it easier, here is the link.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html.

Now please, if you need any other serious help that can't be answered by doing your own research and work then post up your questions. 9/10 you will find the answers your looking for without having to ask questions. :gotsearch

Cheers!:cheers:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
How many threads do you have to post up? From your actions I also get the indication your under age 21. You come to this forum to get help, but in order to get help you have to use common sense and be willing to listen to the advice that is given to you and actually comprehend the wealth of information that is on this board. Please refrain from creating any further threads. We are trying to help you, but going the route of creating threads about the same topic and pestering all reps about your issues is a good way to not get help.

A suggestion to you...please read mulletsolider's post on gyno. If you want to understand why you got the response that you did from him...this is your answer...the information is easily accessible to you. To make it easier, here is the link.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html.

Now please, if you need any other serious help that can't be answered by doing your own research and work then post up your questions. 9/10 you will find the answers your looking for without having to ask questions. :gotsearch

Cheers!:cheers:

Good post...you said what none of us could be bothered to reiterate.