Need to stop "The One" after 4 days

1. Need to stop "The One" after 4 days

Just to be on the safe side, I have decided to stop using The One after 4 days. I have gotten some unusual activity on my nipple area. Can I run 2nd gear for 4 days with my Prime? Should I throw in Reversitol or something for the nipple or some other AI? Any thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post

4. Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Miro3003 View Post
    Just to be on the safe side, I have decided to stop using The One after 4 days. I have gotten some unusual activity on my nipple area. Can I run 2nd gear for 4 days with my Prime? Should I throw in Reversitol or something for the nipple or some other AI? Any thoughts?
    The replies youve had so far have been as much use as a chocolate fireguard

mine included.

6. Damn LMFAO
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

7. Quote Originally Posted by Miro3003 View Post
    As I said in reply to your numerous PMs, you do NOT need to run a PCT for 4 days of The ONE. You don't need to run 2nd GEAR or Prime at all.

If you want to use Nolva for ~10 days, just for precaution, and to clear up any issues with your nipples, then do that.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. I gave you advice in your PM's when we had talked...
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

9. How many threads do you have to post up? From your actions I also get the indication your under age 21. You come to this forum to get help, but in order to get help you have to use common sense and be willing to listen to the advice that is given to you and actually comprehend the wealth of information that is on this board. Please refrain from creating any further threads. We are trying to help you, but going the route of creating threads about the same topic and pestering all reps about your issues is a good way to not get help.

A suggestion to you...please read mulletsolider's post on gyno. If you want to understand why you got the response that you did from him...this is your answer...the information is easily accessible to you. To make it easier, here is the link.

If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here.

Now please, if you need any other serious help that can't be answered by doing your own research and work then post up your questions. 9/10 you will find the answers your looking for without having to ask questions.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    How many threads do you have to post up? From your actions I also get the indication your under age 21. You come to this forum to get help, but in order to get help you have to use common sense and be willing to listen to the advice that is given to you and actually comprehend the wealth of information that is on this board. Please refrain from creating any further threads. We are trying to help you, but going the route of creating threads about the same topic and pestering all reps about your issues is a good way to not get help.

A suggestion to you...please read mulletsolider's post on gyno. If you want to understand why you got the response that you did from him...this is your answer...the information is easily accessible to you. To make it easier, here is the link.

If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here.

Now please, if you need any other serious help that can't be answered by doing your own research and work then post up your questions. 9/10 you will find the answers your looking for without having to ask questions.

Cheers!

Good post...you said what none of us could be bothered to reiterate.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 01:37 AM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
  5. Stop cycle? "Hammer Curl Injury"
    By Coolkat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12