Anyone get slightly puffy nipples on The One?

Miro3003

Awards
Ive never used a PH before and I am currently on my 3rd day of the one. I have some slightly puffy nipples. It is not painful, not tender, no fibrous tissue. I just want to make sure it is not gyno, I have been told this is common due to hormonal changes in the body... Does this go away by itself or what?

SacTownRob

Awards
Hello. Well first off buddy I hope that what your experiencing is not what you think it is. To be honest, according to the others that have logged there experiences with The ONE I have not read any of them experiencing your issues. Its my understanding though that when you get gyno that they do get puffy but painful to the touch? Maybe someone here that has had it can share there experience so that you can see if its the same? Goodluck

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never used a PH before and I am currently on my 3rd day of the one. I have some slightly puffy nipples. It is not painful, not tender, no fibrous tissue. I just want to make sure it is not gyno, I have been told this is common due to hormonal changes in the body... Does this go away by itself or what?
Mate, you have been answered via various PMs regarding this issue. It is NOT gyno. And whatever it is is NOT caused by The ONE. It WILL go away eventually. If you're that paranoid, then using Nolva for ~10 days should make it disappear. Otherwise, as I said, STOP using The ONE, and only consider using hormonal products when you are READY and well researched.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I gave you advice over PM's that this is somewhat normal amongst hormonal use for some people. Hopefully you remember as well that Nolva is not novedex xt by Gaspari, but is a true SERM. Good luck and I am sorry you decided to stop your cycle.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
First off...You are not ready to be running PH's. It sounds like you jumped the gun. Secondly, you do not have gyno. If you are really that paranoid that you have it then go to a doctor to find out for sure. You can get puffy nipples just from drinking too much water, or taking in excess calories. In essence, your puffy nipples are most likely caused by water retention.

For future reference...make sure you do all the necessary research before deciding to run a hormonal product. You still sound a bit inexperienced to be running a PH.

Cheers!:cheers:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stop rubbing them and playing with them

and yes im serious so many peopel get paranoid and start rubbing thier nips causing self induced issues lol

edgebsl

Awards
stop rubbing them and playing with them

and yes im serious so many peopel get paranoid and start rubbing thier nips causing self induced issues lol
Lol! I guess Im one of those paranoid people. I have a bit of fat there and lumps to begin with and Im on day four. I think Im noticing it a bit more because I know im on cycle. this is my 1st also. However reading up on the one, it seems to be an estrogen suppressor. So I doubt The One is to blame for any of it.

However Im ordering my nolva now. Just so i have it handy. I planned on ordering it a week before PCT but I want to have it now for peace of mind.
Im trying to recomp on TO and I certainly dont want those fatty pecs to get worse lol!

I guess the fear, is that having elevated estrogen levels because of the prescence of the hormone may aggravate tissue I may have developed over the years I didnt train and was sedentary.

Think its over cautionary to add some nolva to the cycle or pct?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
IMO no such thing as a word overcautionary as each human body works diff and what is for me isnt for you etc.

edgebsl

Awards
Thanks Outside Backer, I spoke with Easy briefly on this too. Im keeping a close eye on it. Does it seem to be any worse but there is a bit of tenderness or soreness.

Can I call a rep over the weekend? Id like to discuss dosing in the event I'd want to add that in. I'll have the SERM on hand by saturday.

captaincrunch

Awards
I have puffy nipples myself after a week and a half of The One and one of them (right) is uncomfortable to touch with a lump under it so I'm starting 10mg of Nolva today just in case it becomes gyno. Only running the PH for 3 weeks total anyway at 3 caps per day (shorter cycle than normal given that theres 110 caps in bottle) and really wasn't expecting this so soon. Going to run the Nolva at 10mg for the next 2-3 weeks and start on the 2nd Gear when you would normally - i.e. as soon as I'm done with The One (10 days time).

I'm using the nolva as a precautionary measure but if anyone can tell me if there's something better I can do to prevent this from becoming gyno and to maximise gains (under the circumstances) please feel free to tell me and I will gladly take all advice on board.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have puffy nipples myself after a week and a half of The One and one of them (right) is uncomfortable to touch with a lump under it so I'm starting 10mg of Nolva today just in case it becomes gyno. Only running the PH for 3 weeks total anyway at 3 caps per day (shorter cycle than normal given that theres 100 caps in bottle) and really wasn't expecting this so soon. Going to run the Nolva at 10mg for the next 2-3 weeks and start on the 2nd Gear when you would normally - i.e. as soon as I'm done with The One (10 days time).

I'm using the nolva as a precautionary measure but if anyone can tell me if there's something better I can do to prevent this from becoming gyno and to maximise gains (under the circumstances) please feel free to tell me and I will gladly take all advice on board.
If you have gyno then Nolva will be fine. You may want to increase your dosage to 50-60mg for the first few days and taper down to 10mg.

However, know that it is physiologically IMpossible for The ONE to give you gyno, as it is a non-aromatizable 5a-reduced compound; and a non-aromatizable 5a-reduced compound cannot give you gyno because that compound creates the opposite hormonal environment for gyno to form - i.e. no conversion of androgens to estrogen, greater binding affinity to the androgen receptors, greater androgenic potency, etc.; and once a compound has become 5a-reduced this is an irreversible process.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

captaincrunch

Awards
That's great to hear that it can't give you gyno but I can't understand why I'm getting the early symptoms of it now. It's weird one nipple is way bigger than the other and I can feel the discomfort without even touching it.

50-60mg of nolva sounds like a lot considering how harsh it can be on the liver and are you suggesting I use this at the same time as The One or to drop it from now on in?

I'm less worried about the gyno now that you have said this but there is nothing else I can think of that could cause this. I have used other PHs before and not experienced this side effect. It was only natural of me to assume that The One was causing it. Whilst I now know that The One cannot be responsible I have to accept I have got it somehow and still need to deal with it.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say it is impossible to get gyno while on the one. I will say though that I am gyno sensitive and I didnt have the slightest irritation while on my One cycle. But, since the One lowers SHBG levels, and this can cause gyno via free'd up estrogen, it is a possibility (albeit a very slight one).

I am also very skeptical when people say they have gyno symptoms on The One. As it is (IMHO) has a smaller gyno risk than any PH/DS on the market.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50-60mg of nolva sounds like a lot considering how harsh it can be on the liver and are you suggesting I use this at the same time as The One or to drop it from now on in?
Only use it for a few days at that dosage. Or start at 40mg and taper down to 20mg, and 10mg over 7-10 days. 10 days usage is all you should need.

Keep running The ONE while using the Nolva.

I'm less worried about the gyno now that you have said this but there is nothing else I can think of that could cause this. I have used other PHs before and not experienced this side effect. It was only natural of me to assume that The One was causing it. Whilst I now know that The One cannot be responsible I have to accept I have got it somehow and still need to deal with it.
Have you used any ATDs recently? Cycles that did not have the proper PCT? It could be rebound gyno from an ATD or a past cycle.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

captaincrunch

Awards
Thanks for the info. The last cycle I did was 3 months ago and I did Havoc but it was a pulse 3 days a week with AI on off days followed by 4 weeks of Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 so that wouldn't be as severe as a full blown Havoc cycle. I have used Havoc in the past though but it was 2 years ago and did 5 weeks using it everyday but had no gyno issues. I guess it must be the rebound then if it can't be The One or maybe a little bit of both has caused this. What I'm experiencing is probably not enough to worry experienced users; I'm just trying to nip it in the bud early on. The Nolvadex should sort this out hopefully.

Just to clarify then: next 10 days I will have 3 caps of The One with my lunch and start nolvadex at a high dose and taper down to 10 mg by the end of the 10 days. From what I read, there is no need to use the nolva after this period and I should go on to the "2nd Gear" PCT product that came with it. Would it be a bad idea to continue the nolva for an extra week at a low dose stacked with the 2nd gear? Thanks for the tips and I will let you know if it works :)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
3 months ago, could very well be a rebound issue then. Guejsn is right on point there. Did you use any type of AI? Maybe in "disguise", a lot of formulations out there that have some sort of AI in them, 6bromo, atd, 6oxo, formestane..

Check attached graph, rebound spiking after 10 weeks, its after letrozole but mechanism may be the same, surpressed estro rebounding, low T+DHT vs estro levels, too low SHBG (binds estro too, not just test) can cause gyno. Doesnt The One lower SHBG btw? Interesting point there..

And watch yourself very closely a few months post cycle if you're having issues now.

Anecdotally The one diminshed my gyno on cycle but it rebounded with a vengeance way post pct..

Keep that nolva stocked..

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify then: next 10 days I will have 3 caps of The One with my lunch and start nolvadex at a high dose and taper down to 10 mg by the end of the 10 days. From what I read, there is no need to use the nolva after this period and I should go on to the "2nd Gear" PCT product that came with it. Would it be a bad idea to continue the nolva for an extra week at a low dose stacked with the 2nd gear? Thanks for the tips and I will let you know if it works :)
You don't need to continue the Nolva with 2nd GEAR.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

captaincrunch

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I was using ALRI restore on my off-days while on Havoc (The Havoc was for 5and I started introducing the AI on 3rd week of this. As I said I then went on to Maxx FX and Hyperdrol X2 for 5 weeks. Thats 8 weeks total of 6-bromo use albeit not everyday for first 3 weeks. I had this in mind as I didn't want to use 6-bromo for more than 8 weeks. I then had a month with no supps before starting The One. I know this may or may not have been a little soon but I only intended to run 20 days instead of 30 anyway.

Quick question while I'm posting - should I be using milk thistle to help with the added strain on my liver the nolva will now be causing? I won't be taking it close to The One to avoid negating its effects but perhaps before bed would be wise? Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question while I'm posting - should I be using milk thistle to help with the added strain on my liver the nolva will now be causing? I won't be taking it close to The One to avoid negating its effects but perhaps before bed would be wise? Thanks again.
Milk Thistle whilst on-cycle is recommended as it is.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

captaincrunch

Awards
Thanks I will take it late in the day so its far apart from The One.

Latest report is that the other nipple now has a smaller lump under it and my erections aren't full strength. Has the high dose of nolvadex in any way caused the slight erectile dysfunction? Yesterday it seemed fine. Sorry for hijacking the thread by the way I just seem to be getting good help from the people here on it :)

By the way, if I keep checking my nipples say twice a day am I going to make things a lot worse as I'm stimulating the growth? I try my best to just touch lightly and not that often.

Also my friend who has run the same supplements as me for the past 6 months has got the same thing happening with his nipples after asking him today.

captaincrunch

Awards
Woke up this morning and the lump seems to be getting bigger. How long does it normally take before the growth is reversed and you start to see signs of it diminishing? Should I hope to see this in the next few days?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure your nolva is legit? What kind do you have? Is it Tamoxifen Citrate? It should act quite fast, like in 3 days.

captaincrunch

Awards
Yeah its tamoxifen citrate. Not sure if I'm allowed to say the actual name of it or where I got it but both are legitimate names. Is it ok to keep checking each day or should I just not touch it at all? I will see how it feels tomorrow before I get worried.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah its tamoxifen citrate. Not sure if I'm allowed to say the actual name of it or where I got it but both are legitimate names. Is it ok to keep checking each day or should I just not touch it at all? I will see how it feels tomorrow before I get worried.
Stop touching it.

If you have any further issues, please take them to PMs. Dirk (aka rms80) is the man who would best be able to advise you, so direct them to him.

Cheers.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Touching triggers prolactin release. Prolactin induces mammary gland growth in presence of estrogen. Sucks doesnt it..

captaincrunch

Awards
Definitely. I will leave them alone and check in a few days. Thanks I will go PM :)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Definitely. I will leave them alone and check in a few days. Thanks I will go PM :)
Actually please dont take it to PM only. Keep reporting with how things go for you so others can learn. I understand these reps dont want anything bad on their products on the boards and would rather not see these kjnd of reports which may affect their sales but the fact remains its an hormonal product and can have serious side effects. Its not a safe product to take at all and it hasnt been clinically tested on a larger group of humans long term.

captaincrunch

Awards
I will update on it because I do agree, you often never hear from people again once something goes wrong with their cycle. They just seem to disappear from the forums. Well I can now report that the size of the nipple is now smaller and the puffyness has gone down and the sensitivity has gone. If I put 2 fingers wide and squeeze, I can still feel the lump underneath and I don't want to touch it so I only did this test once today. The lump is definitely smaller and if I am honest, anyone looking at me with my top off wouldn't know the difference. Hopefully it continues to go down and finally disappear.

By the way if nolva is so good at preventing the dreaded man boobs then why don't all users incorporate it on cycle? Is it due to the extra stress on the liver or something else? I wasn't sure about running it the same time as The One but nobody has warned me off it so I'm glad I used it and glad I got the advice from various people so thanks to all those who gave the good advice.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way if nolva is so good at preventing the dreaded man boobs then why don't all users incorporate it on cycle? Is it due to the extra stress on the liver or something else? I wasn't sure about running it the same time as The One but nobody has warned me off it so I'm glad I used it and glad I got the advice from various people so thanks to all those who gave the good advice.
Many people use it on-cycle for other hormonal products. However it is not required with The ONE because The ONE does not aromatize (which is what causes gyno); see post #26 at The One and 2nd Gear for an explanation.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

westpalisade

Awards
Woke up this morning and the lump seems to be getting bigger. How long does it normally take before the growth is reversed and you start to see signs of it diminishing? Should I hope to see this in the next few days?
I remember during my puberty years, my nipples were acting like that. The lump under the nipple eventually went away. Could be the One was working and was causing the hormonal surge in your body.

BTW, I am interested to hear about the sides of the One, esp. on hair loss on the scalp and unwanted body hair growth. The men on my mother side have/had receding hair line and some male pattern baldness, and it concerns me. Anyone wants to share your experience on this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I will update on it because I do agree, you often never hear from people again once something goes wrong with their cycle. They just seem to disappear from the forums. Well I can now report that the size of the nipple is now smaller and the puffyness has gone down and the sensitivity has gone.
Thanks for updating. Things still going in the right direction?

However, know that it is physiologically IMpossible for The ONE to give you gyno, as it is a non-aromatizable 5a-reduced compound; and a non-aromatizable 5a-reduced compound cannot give you gyno because that compound creates the opposite hormonal environment for gyno to form - i.e. no conversion of androgens to estrogen, greater binding affinity to the androgen receptors, greater androgenic potency, etc.; and once a compound has become 5a-reduced this is an irreversible process.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Many people use it on-cycle for other hormonal products. However it is not required with The ONE because The ONE does not aromatize (which is what causes gyno); see post #26 at The One and 2nd Gear for an explanation.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

So The One will most probably lower SHBG, SHBG protects against gyno. So indirectly it can cause gyno. I dont think it's correct to say a compound cant cause gyno because it doesnt aromatise. It can cause gyno through different routes.

westpalisade

Awards
So The One will most probably lower SHBG, SHBG protects against gyno. So indirectly it can cause gyno. I dont think it's correct to say a compound cant cause gyno because it doesnt aromatise. It can cause gyno through different routes.
A different route, possibly. As discussed in the journal Minerva Med. 1992 Sep;83(9):575-80. (I am not yet able to post a link to the article for now)

"The authors studied a case of left unilateral gynecomastia occurring in a 26-year-old body-builder after anabolic steroids assumption. The mammal features were found by echography and mammography and they showed the presence of a 3 cm diameter retroareolar area of gland tissue surrounded by fibrotic tissue. After excluding every likely cause giving gynecomastia through laboratory tests, it was clear a relationship with the assumption of high doses of anabolic hormones, with particular regard to methyltestosterone. Therefore, also this substance which on its own is not aromatized by extrasplanchnic tissues, can be responsible for man's mammal hypertrophy, if joined to a slight iatrogenic liver cytolysis."

The One warning label does list gynecomastia as a side, I think.

captaincrunch

Awards
1HP, I was happy with the way things were going at first as the puffiness had gone down over the course of a couple of days but I'm still waiting for further progress and to be honest it is not improving. The lump is still there and starting to become a major concern. I stopped the nolva on sunday having tapered down to 10mg but today I thought I'd better start it again along with the 2nd gear which I started 48 hours ago. Is it ok to use both of these together? I just want to try anything to get rid of this lump and larger nipple before any permanent effects take place.

I read what you said about the SHBG levels and I'm thinking it could be that but then again I was only use The One for 10 days before I noticed the effects I was getting. If this gyno or potential gyno is caused by that indirect route then should the treatment for it be any different?

For now should I up my dose of nolva and wait for it to go away? How long would it usually take for such a lump to disappear?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

Keep taking the nolva at 20mg, dont taper it down untill you really got it under control. This is the only real protection you're taking right now. You can take the 2nd gear alongside it. The nolva blocks estrogen action in breast tissue but doesnt lower estrogen. 2nd gear has 6bromo in which is an AI which lowers total estrogen levels. The only thing you should watch out for is when getting off the 2nd gear, estrogen might rebound a while after, can be up to 2-3 months after. I'm sorry to say this but in most cases the gyno is very hard to get rid off.

There is a harsher approach when the nolva doesnt work which is letrozole. This will nullify your estrogen (brings it down like 96-98%) and will kill your libido and make you feel like crap. I would ride out the nolva for a bit longer first though. I never had the guts to got the letro route myself yet.

If the route is low SHBG your gyno is still caused by estrogen. SHBG binds part of the available estrogen and gives you some protection that way, if its low (DHT lowers SHBG and the one is a fancy form of DHT) there is simply more estrogen available to cause gyno.

captaincrunch

Awards
It sounds like I can get it under control in the short term but then I'm in trouble again once I stop the 2nd Gear. What can be done to try and ease off it and minimise this rebound?

Also, when is the best time of the day to be taking everything? I am taking the 2nd gear before bed and the nolva in 10mgs 2 or 3 times a day spread out now. Is it ok to use the nolva and 2nd gear together?

I have introduced ALRI Alpha Drive into my PCT to try and boost my test to keep my gains. Will this also have a good effect on SHBG levels? It also says on the bottle it can control estrogen itself to an extent so I thought it would be a good addition.

Also, would it be a bad idea to use a low dose of hyperdrol x2 which has 6-bromo in it to try and negate this estrogen in the short term? I have some left over from when I was using it 2 months ago.

I am examining my chest on a regular basis now and sometimes its very noticeable and other times its not. I find this strange. Also the lump has been different sizes. If it wasn't for this lump I probably would not be worrying as the overall appearance of my chest is not that unusual. Perhaps I can add a picture but there would be nothing to compare it to.

To complicate matters further I have a holiday booked for the 16th so there will be no lifting and no nolva while I'm away.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
You should NOT take the alpha drive and hyperdrol x2 alongside the 2nd gear. They all lower estrogen and you're only setting yourself up for a mayor rebound + too low estrogen levels are very unhealthy while the nolva isnt exactly healthy either.

The nolva blocks estrogen action and is most important, lets say importance 90%. You can add an AI to lower estrogen a bit, like 1 cap of 2nd gear a day. Take more and you're screwing yourself.

I would take both the nolva and the 2nd gear (1 cap) before sleep. 20mg nolva should be enough but if you got a research chem you might wanna try 40mg untill symptomps go down and then switch to 20.

Its exactly going the overkill route that will make things worse for you in the future.

captaincrunch

Awards
How about a different test booster besides Alpha Drive that isn't designed to lower estrogen but just increase test? Will this increase SHBG levels and help against the estrogen? If not then it shuld help me keep the gains at least but I won't take it if its going to cause a rebound or make matters worse.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
How about a different test booster besides Alpha Drive that isn't designed to lower estrogen but just increase test? Will this increase SHBG levels and help against the estrogen? If not then it shuld help me keep the gains at least but I won't take it if its going to cause a rebound or make matters worse.
I would not add anything else next to the 2ndgear and nolva apart from maybe something like "endoamp max" and "toco-8". 2nd gear and nolva will boost your test more then enough. Seriously more is not better. You take a serm and ONE AI and thats it.

Be carefull or you're gonna fk yourself up bad.

captaincrunch

Awards
Thanks for the awesome advice. It all makes sense to me which is important so I know why I'm doing what I'm doing. The lump seems to have gotten a little smaller again and is less sensitive to touch *hurrah* and once that goes I'm sure I will be happy with everything. Not sure if its worth taking a picture at this stage. I did try taking numerous pictures but they are not great as, depending on what angle the camera is at, it can look much worse than from straight on. From straight on its not that bad apart from the one larger nipple (which should go away?)

I leave for holidays in a week so I will run the nolva until then. I was thinking the final 3 or 4 days at 10 mg. Hopefully the 2nd gear will be enough while I'm away.

Looks like I have totally hijacked this threat LOL but if this can help anyone else then that's fantastic.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I hate to break it to you but the 2nd gear may not be enough. I would not go on vacation whitout your nolva. You may need to run it for quite a bit longer then 1 week.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 months ago, could very well be a rebound issue then. Guejsn is right on point there. Did you use any type of AI? Maybe in "disguise", a lot of formulations out there that have some sort of AI in them, 6bromo, atd, 6oxo, formestane..

Check attached graph, rebound spiking after 10 weeks, its after letrozole but mechanism may be the same, surpressed estro rebounding, low T+DHT vs estro levels, too low SHBG (binds estro too, not just test) can cause gyno. Doesnt The One lower SHBG btw? Interesting point there..

And watch yourself very closely a few months post cycle if you're having issues now.

Anecdotally The one diminshed my gyno on cycle but it rebounded with a vengeance way post pct..

Keep that nolva stocked..

That is damn good post- repped

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
ANY anabolic can cause gyno directly or indirectly IMO. I've had aggrevation of my pre-existing gyno from all the major designers. The One is actually treating me well in this regard as long as I don't pulse. Epi and Havoc both caused slight flaring. The key is to have a rock solid PCT in place..that being tried and true compounds like nolva/clomid/toremifene and a good AI as a back up.

captaincrunch

Awards
Update for today: Strength seems to be up for some reason while I was expecting it to remain steady or go down. Had a fantastic workout in the gym and have had mild sensitivity of the nipples which, if I got it any other time in the past, would not concern me. The overall appearance seems normal now. I did feel the lump last night and this morning but I'm not going to poke around and check for it now. Instead I will take my nolva and going to taper down to 10 mg tomorrow onwards.

Overall I feel like I have avoided the dreaded gyno but I know I'm not out of the woods yet and the reason I'm tapering down early is to get used to a low dose of nolva now rather than later to allow more time to adjust.

I almost feel like I had nothing much to worry about but I have to keep telling myself the lump is the sign to watch out for so, until that goes, there problem still exists.

Hopefully 10mg for the next 6 days should sort me out. I know it is no guarantee but I'm worried about bringing this stuff away with me. Does anyone know if that is an offence?

Edit: Also need to mention sex drive has returned... and then some. Talk about pink steel! I am back to normal in that department - if not better. Would it be safe to say I do not need to worry about my T levels now? Or is there now a new problem as they have shot right up?

Last edited:

captaincrunch

Awards
Going on holidays today but thought I would make an update in case this is a useful resource to somebody and plus to check I'm not doing something horribly wrong (even though I'm leaving in a few hours)

Lump is down and doesn't feel sensitive - even had to try to find it earlier.

Puffyness is down but not gone - still on the right sided nipple.

Sex drive is up and down - when its up it can be extreme but I can go several hours without thinking about sex which is weird.

Strength is still the same I guess but hard to tell as I have been doing higher rep sets and over-training this week because I'm going on holidays and wanted to go for shape instead of size/strength and about to get 2 weeks of rest anyway.

I was doing some reading that says to ditch the 2nd Gear and just take SERM but I have been reading a lot of different things so not sure what to believe and plus, this doesn't really suit me - the risk of bringing nolvadex on holiday isn't one I'm willing to take. Some people advise putting it in a vitamin bottle but then how do you explain that when it is discovered. For this reason I'm just going to bring the 2nd gear and stick to that.

I hope it keeps the gyno at bay although I know its not really designed to. If anything the androgenic effects of the 2nd gear can trigger gyno in a high estrogen environment as I have been told. Hopefully my hormone levels have adjusted themselves enough in the past short while so that gyno will no longer occur. Is an estrogen rebound after this PCT a realistic problem or have I contained it by staying on 10 mg nolva for the past week (after higher doses initially)? I guess I won't get to read the advice/replies until I get back now but I may find a way of getting online. Wish me luck.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
well lets just say you timed your cycle badly just before a vacation ;)

It is indeed way better to ditch the 2nd gear and keep going on the nolva. The 2ndgear blocks the armatise enzyme so that it cannot convert testosterone to estrogen. This causes a rebound effect in the long run as your body adapts and starts producing more aromatise enzyme which increasing your body's ability to convert test to estrogen. If you were using nolva the rebound would still happen but you would block estrogen binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue because of the nolva having a higher binding affinity to those effectively blocking estrogen from binding to them.

If you cant take the nolva along you can keep running the 2nd gear and hope it keeps estrogen levels at bay enough till you return from your vacation.

Its not pretty though, you should keep running the nolva till all your gyno symptoms are away. Pray this endavour will not end up giving you permanent man boobs.

Goodluck! I hope you will be ok.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
well lets just say you timed your cycle badly just before a vacation ;)

It is indeed way better to ditch the 2nd gear and keep going on the nolva. The 2ndgear blocks the armatise enzyme so that it cannot convert testosterone to estrogen. This causes a rebound effect in the long run as your body adapts and starts producing more aromatise enzyme which increasing your body's ability to convert test to estrogen. If you were using nolva the rebound would still happen but you would block estrogen binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue because of the nolva having a higher binding affinity to those effectively blocking estrogen from binding to them.

If you cant take the nolva along you can keep running the 2nd gear and hope it keeps estrogen levels at bay enough till you return from your vacation.

Its not pretty though, you should keep running the nolva till all your gyno symptoms are away. Pray this endavour will not end up giving you permanent man boobs.

Goodluck! I hope you will be ok.
if you cant get a serm, wud a test booster help prevent this?