Anyone get slightly puffy nipples on The One?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. In your case I would go 2 weeks of nolva at 20 and 2 weeks at 10.

If you want to take anything alongside it to speed things up I would look into IBE's formex. I've been having very good results with this. Its way stronger then 2ndgear at only 1 cap a day. Very good at raising libido and workout performance.

What other supplements are you taking right now?

2. Is 4 weeks not too long considering I have already been using it for some time? I am not currently using anything alongside it but was thinking some tribulus would help as it has helped me in the past. I have some in the house that controls estrogen levels but I was thinking just buying a tribulus product without this effect as I don't want to reduce estrogen too low. As you said before however I need to be careful in case I spark off gyno again with something androgenic. What do you think about this idea? For now I will keep taking the nolva at 20mg a day split up into 2 servings - morning and evening.

Just wondering, if I did develop any breast tissue but it is not that noticable, is there a chance it can disappear in the next while seeing as it has only developped recently? If not then I have heard a Havoc cycle (in a few months time of course) could help reduce what has developped. Do you believe this works or its just speculation?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch View Post
    Is 4 weeks not too long considering I have already been using it for some time? I am not currently using anything alongside it but was thinking some tribulus would help as it has helped me in the past. I have some in the house that controls estrogen levels but I was thinking just buying a tribulus product without this effect as I don't want to reduce estrogen too low. As you said before however I need to be careful in case I spark off gyno again with something androgenic. What do you think about this idea? For now I will keep taking the nolva at 20mg a day split up into 2 servings - morning and evening.

Just wondering, if I did develop any breast tissue but it is not that noticable, is there a chance it can disappear in the next while seeing as it has only developped recently? If not then I have heard a Havoc cycle (in a few months time of course) could help reduce what has developped. Do you believe this works or its just speculation?
    havoc helps reduce some people gyno, but also can flair up others. I would not rely on a steroid to reduce gyno.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. Yes hit and miss, and then still, show me an actual report on an havoc user getting gyno reduction, I've only seen that happenening on epistane, and I'm not going to react on a "it's the same" discussion again. but there is some speculation going on about running epistane alongside a serm to block both alpha and beta receptors in breast tissue. But yeah might cause a flare up of your gyno just aswell. Thing is you want stable hormone levels now, when taking anything causing fluctuations in those levels you risk your gyno flaring back up again.

You could get rid of it totally, most never do though. Look up some studies on tamoxifen and gyno, some people completely rid themselves but they're taking tamoxifen till their gyno is gone, can take up to 3 months and tamoxifen isnt a healthy compound to take..

I would not bother with any test boosting supps, tamoxifen boosts your test quite a bit on its own. Do yourself a favour and go the safest route possible.

5. Great thats just what I needed to hear. I stayed away from the tribulus until I knew for sure and if this tamoxifen boosts my test on its own then I'm happy with that. Just wish I had taken it on holidays then but then again I could have regretted it even more. I will stick to what I'm doing then thanks
    •   

6. Ok man goodluck!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with puffy nipples.
    By stonewall3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 02:44 PM
  2. Itchy/slightly burning nipples?
    By AW123nathan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:00 PM