Anyone get slightly puffy nipples on The One?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

How about a different test booster besides Alpha Drive that isn't designed to lower estrogen but just increase test? Will this increase SHBG levels and help against the estrogen? If not then it shuld help me keep the gains at least but I won't take it if its going to cause a rebound or make matters worse.

2. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch View Post
    How about a different test booster besides Alpha Drive that isn't designed to lower estrogen but just increase test? Will this increase SHBG levels and help against the estrogen? If not then it shuld help me keep the gains at least but I won't take it if its going to cause a rebound or make matters worse.
    I would not add anything else next to the 2ndgear and nolva apart from maybe something like "endoamp max" and "toco-8". 2nd gear and nolva will boost your test more then enough. Seriously more is not better. You take a serm and ONE AI and thats it.

Be carefull or you're gonna fk yourself up bad.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Thanks for the awesome advice. It all makes sense to me which is important so I know why I'm doing what I'm doing. The lump seems to have gotten a little smaller again and is less sensitive to touch *hurrah* and once that goes I'm sure I will be happy with everything. Not sure if its worth taking a picture at this stage. I did try taking numerous pictures but they are not great as, depending on what angle the camera is at, it can look much worse than from straight on. From straight on its not that bad apart from the one larger nipple (which should go away?)

I leave for holidays in a week so I will run the nolva until then. I was thinking the final 3 or 4 days at 10 mg. Hopefully the 2nd gear will be enough while I'm away.

Looks like I have totally hijacked this threat LOL but if this can help anyone else then that's fantastic.
    •   

4. 1HP

Hey man, I hate to break it to you but the 2nd gear may not be enough. I would not go on vacation whitout your nolva. You may need to run it for quite a bit longer then 1 week.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    3 months ago, could very well be a rebound issue then. Guejsn is right on point there. Did you use any type of AI? Maybe in "disguise", a lot of formulations out there that have some sort of AI in them, 6bromo, atd, 6oxo, formestane..

Check attached graph, rebound spiking after 10 weeks, its after letrozole but mechanism may be the same, surpressed estro rebounding, low T+DHT vs estro levels, too low SHBG (binds estro too, not just test) can cause gyno. Doesnt The One lower SHBG btw? Interesting point there..

And watch yourself very closely a few months post cycle if you're having issues now.

Anecdotally The one diminshed my gyno on cycle but it rebounded with a vengeance way post pct..

Keep that nolva stocked..

That is damn good post- repped
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

ANY anabolic can cause gyno directly or indirectly IMO. I've had aggrevation of my pre-existing gyno from all the major designers. The One is actually treating me well in this regard as long as I don't pulse. Epi and Havoc both caused slight flaring. The key is to have a rock solid PCT in place..that being tried and true compounds like nolva/clomid/toremifene and a good AI as a back up.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Update for today: Strength seems to be up for some reason while I was expecting it to remain steady or go down. Had a fantastic workout in the gym and have had mild sensitivity of the nipples which, if I got it any other time in the past, would not concern me. The overall appearance seems normal now. I did feel the lump last night and this morning but I'm not going to poke around and check for it now. Instead I will take my nolva and going to taper down to 10 mg tomorrow onwards.

Overall I feel like I have avoided the dreaded gyno but I know I'm not out of the woods yet and the reason I'm tapering down early is to get used to a low dose of nolva now rather than later to allow more time to adjust.

I almost feel like I had nothing much to worry about but I have to keep telling myself the lump is the sign to watch out for so, until that goes, there problem still exists.

Hopefully 10mg for the next 6 days should sort me out. I know it is no guarantee but I'm worried about bringing this stuff away with me. Does anyone know if that is an offence?

Edit: Also need to mention sex drive has returned... and then some. Talk about pink steel! I am back to normal in that department - if not better. Would it be safe to say I do not need to worry about my T levels now? Or is there now a new problem as they have shot right up?
    Last edited by captaincrunch; 07-10-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: update
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Going on holidays today but thought I would make an update in case this is a useful resource to somebody and plus to check I'm not doing something horribly wrong (even though I'm leaving in a few hours)

Lump is down and doesn't feel sensitive - even had to try to find it earlier.

Puffyness is down but not gone - still on the right sided nipple.

Sex drive is up and down - when its up it can be extreme but I can go several hours without thinking about sex which is weird.

Strength is still the same I guess but hard to tell as I have been doing higher rep sets and over-training this week because I'm going on holidays and wanted to go for shape instead of size/strength and about to get 2 weeks of rest anyway.

I was doing some reading that says to ditch the 2nd Gear and just take SERM but I have been reading a lot of different things so not sure what to believe and plus, this doesn't really suit me - the risk of bringing nolvadex on holiday isn't one I'm willing to take. Some people advise putting it in a vitamin bottle but then how do you explain that when it is discovered. For this reason I'm just going to bring the 2nd gear and stick to that.

I hope it keeps the gyno at bay although I know its not really designed to. If anything the androgenic effects of the 2nd gear can trigger gyno in a high estrogen environment as I have been told. Hopefully my hormone levels have adjusted themselves enough in the past short while so that gyno will no longer occur. Is an estrogen rebound after this PCT a realistic problem or have I contained it by staying on 10 mg nolva for the past week (after higher doses initially)? I guess I won't get to read the advice/replies until I get back now but I may find a way of getting online. Wish me luck.
  9. 1HP

well lets just say you timed your cycle badly just before a vacation

It is indeed way better to ditch the 2nd gear and keep going on the nolva. The 2ndgear blocks the armatise enzyme so that it cannot convert testosterone to estrogen. This causes a rebound effect in the long run as your body adapts and starts producing more aromatise enzyme which increasing your body's ability to convert test to estrogen. If you were using nolva the rebound would still happen but you would block estrogen binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue because of the nolva having a higher binding affinity to those effectively blocking estrogen from binding to them.

If you cant take the nolva along you can keep running the 2nd gear and hope it keeps estrogen levels at bay enough till you return from your vacation.

Its not pretty though, you should keep running the nolva till all your gyno symptoms are away. Pray this endavour will not end up giving you permanent man boobs.

Goodluck! I hope you will be ok.
  10. Registered User

well lets just say you timed your cycle badly just before a vacation

It is indeed way better to ditch the 2nd gear and keep going on the nolva. The 2ndgear blocks the armatise enzyme so that it cannot convert testosterone to estrogen. This causes a rebound effect in the long run as your body adapts and starts producing more aromatise enzyme which increasing your body's ability to convert test to estrogen. If you were using nolva the rebound would still happen but you would block estrogen binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue because of the nolva having a higher binding affinity to those effectively blocking estrogen from binding to them.

If you cant take the nolva along you can keep running the 2nd gear and hope it keeps estrogen levels at bay enough till you return from your vacation.

Its not pretty though, you should keep running the nolva till all your gyno symptoms are away. Pray this endavour will not end up giving you permanent man boobs.

Goodluck! I hope you will be ok.
    if you cant get a serm, wud a test booster help prevent this?
  11. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    if you cant get a serm, wud a test booster help prevent this?
    You might aswell ask if bears can fly.

Please dont start any hormonal product if you're knowledge is on this level.
  12. Registered User

You might aswell ask if bears can fly.

Please dont start any hormonal product if you're knowledge is on this level.
    yea, in retrospect i understand my comment sounded silly, but my rational was that i thought that the ai would inhibit the conversion to oest allowing time for re-establishing the HPTA but if there was any doubt, the test boost would help restore the oestrogen to test ratio.

I say that because people always say that the PCT should be 4 weeks eg using an AI.... but the test boosting has limits of twice that.

i hope that makes more sense
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    yea, in retrospect i understand my comment sounded silly, but my rational was that i thought that the ai would inhibit the conversion to oest allowing time for re-establishing the HPTA but if there was any doubt, the test boost would help restore the oestrogen to test ratio.

I say that because people always say that the PCT should be 4 weeks eg using an AI.... but the test boosting has limits of twice that.

i hope that makes more sense
    Tapering down your AI can prevent the issue.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Just arrived back from my holidays and I am pleased to say that the gyno did not materialise. I did however become totally shutdown after the 3rd day and I stopped taking the 2nd Gear as a result. Still no sex drive now a week later. I was wondering what has caused this as before I went away it was higher than usual using the nolva and I hadn't been taking The One for over a week. I did stop the nolva on the day that I went away so I guess both my estrogen and testosterone were lower than I wanted and I had nothing to make me produce more testosterone. I wasn't expecting to get shutdown on a short cycle but has this happened because I did introduce the nolva whilst still on The One? Also one last question: What do I do now? Start the nolva up again or buy some Drive to boost test. I am still wary of an estrogen rebound though as I know its not over yet.
  15. 1HP

I dont completely understand. Can you describe exactly how many days you took The One, how many days nolva and how many days 2ndgear? Like day 1-30 theone, day 25-35 nolva, day 30-35 2ndgear?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I posted on the 29th of June saying I had been on The One for about a week and a half and noticing signs of gyno so whats 10 or 11 days. I then started the nolva and continued with both for 10 more days. I then stopped The One and started 2nd Gear and continued with the nolva for 6 days or so. I then stopped the nolva and continued with 2nd Gear for only 3 days then stopped due to dramatically reduced sex drive and also becoming slightly ill on holidays (spanish food or maybe swine flu who knows.) It is now a week after that and I must say I have noticed puffyness has gone down and so has my bodyfat. It is very noticable as I can see my stomach muscles and the muscles across my chest which weren't visible before. I have lost a massive 8 pounds of body weight in the 10 days I was away. I am hoping that it wasn't mostly muscle. I started back to training today and did my back and I do feel weaker but not much. I also noticed the sex drive returned a little in the past 24 hours.

So it looks something like this:

Day 1 - 21 - The One
    Day 11 - 27 - Nolva
    Day 22 - 30 - 2nd Gear
  17. 1HP

Ok, well thats 3 weeks of The One with 9 days of "pct". Thats not enough indeed so you're probably shutdown a bit. Luckily for you The One seems not to be too hard on shutdown.

Quickest route to restart your own test production is starting up the nolva again. You need a proper pct.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Thanks I will do that then. How many mgs per day do you think?

Wish I had stopped The One after 10 days now instead of 3 weeks cos I have probably lost my gains on the holiday despite trying my best to avoid it. My testosterone must have dropped so low that I was unable to keep hold of what I had. Is it usual to lose 8 pounds on a 10 day holiday when you are not training? Hopefully I will regain some of that now that I am starting to eat properly again.
  19. 1HP

Thats also partially muscle glycocen, but yeah, you ran a really crappy pct so chances are you lost most if not all of your gains.

Losing 8 pounds in 10 days, I can do that when taking Creatine Monohydrate and stopping that. But you probably just lost your gains.

I would do 20mg, taper to 10.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

OK I will do 20mg starting now but for how long?

I had to use some Aspire36 last night to guarantee performance in the bedroom but it was the first time I used it and wasn't expecting to have a diamond cutter all day today. Man that stuff is powerful. I don't think I will use it again though I had to just make sure the girlfriend didn't suspect anything was wrong with me (or her) after last time when it just wasn't happening. I didn't want to introduce anything new but it did the trick anyway.

As for the gains being lost I will report how my my strength in the gym goes this week and next week. I really have toned up a lot on holidays (due to being unable to eat for a few days) so I'm hoping some of the loss was fat. I will see how much I can regain in the next few weeks without getting fat.
  21. 1HP

In your case I would go 2 weeks of nolva at 20 and 2 weeks at 10.

If you want to take anything alongside it to speed things up I would look into IBE's formex. I've been having very good results with this. Its way stronger then 2ndgear at only 1 cap a day. Very good at raising libido and workout performance.

What other supplements are you taking right now?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Is 4 weeks not too long considering I have already been using it for some time? I am not currently using anything alongside it but was thinking some tribulus would help as it has helped me in the past. I have some in the house that controls estrogen levels but I was thinking just buying a tribulus product without this effect as I don't want to reduce estrogen too low. As you said before however I need to be careful in case I spark off gyno again with something androgenic. What do you think about this idea? For now I will keep taking the nolva at 20mg a day split up into 2 servings - morning and evening.

Just wondering, if I did develop any breast tissue but it is not that noticable, is there a chance it can disappear in the next while seeing as it has only developped recently? If not then I have heard a Havoc cycle (in a few months time of course) could help reduce what has developped. Do you believe this works or its just speculation?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch View Post
    Is 4 weeks not too long considering I have already been using it for some time? I am not currently using anything alongside it but was thinking some tribulus would help as it has helped me in the past. I have some in the house that controls estrogen levels but I was thinking just buying a tribulus product without this effect as I don't want to reduce estrogen too low. As you said before however I need to be careful in case I spark off gyno again with something androgenic. What do you think about this idea? For now I will keep taking the nolva at 20mg a day split up into 2 servings - morning and evening.

Just wondering, if I did develop any breast tissue but it is not that noticable, is there a chance it can disappear in the next while seeing as it has only developped recently? If not then I have heard a Havoc cycle (in a few months time of course) could help reduce what has developped. Do you believe this works or its just speculation?
    havoc helps reduce some people gyno, but also can flair up others. I would not rely on a steroid to reduce gyno.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  24. 1HP

Yes hit and miss, and then still, show me an actual report on an havoc user getting gyno reduction, I've only seen that happenening on epistane, and I'm not going to react on a "it's the same" discussion again. but there is some speculation going on about running epistane alongside a serm to block both alpha and beta receptors in breast tissue. But yeah might cause a flare up of your gyno just aswell. Thing is you want stable hormone levels now, when taking anything causing fluctuations in those levels you risk your gyno flaring back up again.

You could get rid of it totally, most never do though. Look up some studies on tamoxifen and gyno, some people completely rid themselves but they're taking tamoxifen till their gyno is gone, can take up to 3 months and tamoxifen isnt a healthy compound to take..

I would not bother with any test boosting supps, tamoxifen boosts your test quite a bit on its own. Do yourself a favour and go the safest route possible.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Great thats just what I needed to hear. I stayed away from the tribulus until I knew for sure and if this tamoxifen boosts my test on its own then I'm happy with that. Just wish I had taken it on holidays then but then again I could have regretted it even more. I will stick to what I'm doing then thanks
  26. 1HP

Ok man goodluck!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with puffy nipples.
    By stonewall3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 01:44 PM
  2. Itchy/slightly burning nipples?
    By AW123nathan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 05:00 PM