"The One" Advice

geezersi

Awards
Im currently cutting and plan to for the next 4-5 weeks. Im consuming roughly 100-140g carbs a day but plan to increase that once my cut comes to an end but want to stay in gd shape for the summer.
I want to add some muscle back and was thinking of taking the One at the end of my cut once i start increasing calories as i think this will help keep me in gd condition and add some size. Would i be wasting the cycle doing it this way? Or would i be better off waiting till the end of the summer?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So you are wanting to take the one with increased calories compared to your normal cut? I think that would work good. The One is great high calories and carbs and usually adds a very nice recomp effect

geezersi

Awards
Well the theory is to get cut, then i wanna start upping cals and reducing cardio but wanna limit fat gains due to it being the summer so hoping i can get the best of both worlds in adding muscle and keeping lean

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yes the one should allow that to happen even with increased calorie due to the recomp effects

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
First, no you wouldn't be wasting the cycle. Secondly, to get the results your looking for, up your carbs to 200g a day, and make you take your doses of the ONE around your meals. For even better results, take the ONE with NeoVar. You will become a vacuum for carbs. If you take both, Dose the ONE and NeoVar at the same time. For any more tips...either pm me or post up your questions here.

Cheers!:cheers: