Using up my leftover IGF-2?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have The One, but have decided to put it up until next summer. To better take care of my body, and reach a much higher weight before I jump the hormonal barrier. Just sux having to look at that sexy bottle every day, and that lil shortie known as 2nd gear :) lol.

Anyhow I am gona be using some other products coming up in a week or two, one of which will be diesel test hardcore. I wanted to use the IGF-2 I have left over from previous times. About half a bottle. Would using IGF-2 for about 2 weeks have any negative effects on the diesel test? I will also be using drive, but I know IGF-2 also works best for a good long period of use(8 weeks).

I just want it for recovery, sleep aid, etc until I can put my order in. Thanks for the input.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds good if you are only using it for sleep affects it should work fine.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
sounds good if you are only using it for sleep affects it should work fine.
good to hear. dealing with insomnia means each hour needs to count. I figure I will do 2 caps am, 2 caps around 4-5ish, 2 before bed. Sounding good tex? btw we never explored them jolley ranchers lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good to hear. dealing with insomnia means each hour needs to count. I figure I will do 2 caps am, 2 caps around 4-5ish, 2 before bed. Sounding good tex? btw we never explored them jolley ranchers lol
yeah I know I forgot all about the jolley ranchers haha. Well are you looking for just sleep effects or are you still wanting to take it throughout the day? Also for insomnia check out 5mg melatonin. I lay down and eventually fall asleep deep from it

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know I forgot all about the jolley ranchers haha. Well are you looking for just sleep effects or are you still wanting to take it throughout the day? Also for insomnia check out 5mg melatonin. I lay down and eventually fall asleep deep from it
I use it(melatonin), but it doesnt improve quality. It delivers the knockout, but thats it. I have a lil bit of ZMA left, but eh. I am pickuping up a cort blocker because I am feeling that is my biggest issue atm(stressed to the point where I cant even get up in the morning). Yeah I want all the benefits fro IGF-2, even if it will only be subtle.

looking in the bottle is bout 1/2 - 2/3 full. So i got a bit, figure almost 2 weeks worth at 6 a day. Or do you think maybe just 2, or upping it to 3 before bed would be better for just recovery and improved rest/ morning drive.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I use it(melatonin), but it doesnt improve quality. It delivers the knockout, but thats it. I have a lil bit of ZMA left, but eh. I am pickuping up a cort blocker because I am feeling that is my biggest issue atm(stressed to the point where I cant even get up in the morning). Yeah I want all the benefits fro IGF-2, even if it will only be subtle.

looking in the bottle is bout 1/2 - 2/3 full. So i got a bit, figure almost 2 weeks worth at 6 a day. Or do you think maybe just 2, or upping it to 3 before bed would be better for just recovery and improved rest/ morning drive.
hmm... I haven't really played around with dosing, but I am going to guess that 6 cap/day is the best alternative for all effects. ZMA is not worth it to me physically, I feel no difference at all. Melatonin inproves my quality of sleep significantly as well as speed of falling a sleep

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
hmm... I haven't really played around with dosing, but I am going to guess that 6 cap/day is the best alternative for all effects. ZMA is not worth it to me physically, I feel no difference at all. Melatonin inproves my quality of sleep significantly as well as speed of falling a sleep
Right then, I will just run with the 6 a day.

As for ZMA, it definitely gives me a boost after about 5 days of continuous use. Then again I am a bit older, and am thinking stress is knocking around my T levels. I guess each person responds to things differently.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have The One, but have decided to put it up until next summer. To better take care of my body, and reach a much higher weight before I jump the hormonal barrier. Just sux having to look at that sexy bottle every day, and that lil shortie known as 2nd gear :) lol.

Anyhow I am gona be using some other products coming up in a week or two, one of which will be diesel test hardcore. I wanted to use the IGF-2 I have left over from previous times. About half a bottle. Would using IGF-2 for about 2 weeks have any negative effects on the diesel test? I will also be using drive, but I know IGF-2 also works best for a good long period of use(8 weeks).

I just want it for recovery, sleep aid, etc until I can put my order in. Thanks for the input.
IGF-2 won't have any negative effects on Diesel Test Hardcore.

You will notice effects from IGF-2 only using it for 2 weeks for sure, inlcuding decreased DOMS, better sleep, increased muscle hardness, increased libido, strength gains. You are right, though, in that 8-12 weeks is the optimal time to experience and maximize its full effects.

As for using IGF-2 as a "sleeping aid", then there are actually other products out there, such as melatonin or GABA, or even Lipotrophin-PM, that are SPECIFIC for assisting with sleep.

Even so, dosing at 3 caps first thing in the morning and 3 caps last thing at night is all you need, Zero V.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Right then, I will just run with the 6 a day.

As for ZMA, it definitely gives me a boost after about 5 days of continuous use. Then again I am a bit older, and am thinking stress is knocking around my T levels. I guess each person responds to things differently.
well good luck and as always Please hit me up via PM if you have any questions or comments! Take it easy zero and good luck getting the sleep/ stress back under control.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well I will say his, I took 2 IGF-2 last night, 2 ZMA, and woke up today feeling decent for once. Like i wa saying about the sleep aids though, they can knock me out, but they do nothing for quality, and I cant get up in the morning.

I will do the bump for 3 am, 3 nighttime, and take 2 zma(instead of 3). I am actually a bit alert and able to move, think this morning, instead of trying to crawl back into dreamland because I dont want to deal with crap.