The ONE and Formestane by CEL ?

SacTownRob

Awards
Hey fellow gym brothers, I already have The ONE and formestane but wanted to know if it was cool to run the both together? From the research I have read it should fine but wanted to get some input from some ph vets !! :wave2:

SacTownRob

Awards
Heres the FAQ info:

Formestane is an advanced estrogen control agent. It can be used as part of on cycle or post cycle therapy (PCT) estrogen control regimens. Formestane’s topical absorption matrix is designed to improve bioavailability for maximum results.

Formestane, also called 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, is known as a ‘suicide inhibitor’ of the aromatase enzyme. It reduces excess estrogen in the body by blocking the production of it from the androgenic precursors.

Formestane is thought to have an estimated half life of 12 hours, so dosage is generally divided into twice daily dosing.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 4 squirts (4 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) – 100 mg

Other Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Octyl Salicylate, Triglyceride Complex, Water, d-Limonene, Carbomer.

Directions:
Apply 4 ml (4 squirts) to the skin 1 to 2 times daily, preferably spaced 8 to 12 hours apart.

For topical use, apply gel onto clean, dry skin and rub in thoroughly. Apply evenly on the inside of the thighs or the inside of the upper arms. Best is used after bathing and drying. Allow 1 to 5 minutes to dry.

Shake well before each application.

Do not use continuously for more than 4 weeks.

Warnings:
Keep away from children. Do not ingest orally. Keep away from spark or flame. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Not intended for females or anyone under 21 years of age. Do not take this product if you have prostate problems of any type. Avoid skin contact with children after administration.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see an issue Your hormones will just a bit off and a possible higher chance of gyno

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey fellow gym brothers, I already have The ONE and formestane but wanted to know if it was cool to run the both together? From the research I have read it should fine but wanted to get some input from some ph vets !! :wave2:
I wouldn't recommend running The ONE and Formestane together. The ONE does not aromatize and Formestane is a suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. Simply, you could have hormonal imbalances, with estrogen being too low; which would lead to a stronger and more likely chance of a very aggressive estrogen rebound, and gyno becoming an issue.

Formestane and other AI's should be used in PCT only. If you wanted to use it I would recommend starting it during the last week of your The ONE cycle as a bridge into PCT.

SacTownRob

Awards
First of all thanks very much for responding to my post !! I know the both of you are experienced and knowledgeable. I have also seen some of your posts. Anyways, Im confused because right on the bottle it states "It can be used as part of on cycle or post cycle therapy (PCT) estrogen control regimens." Do you know why a reputable company like CEL would put this on there product if there was a likely chance of rebound or gyno? I mean theres no disclosure or warning? Wouldnt this product be good for ridding the body of the excess estro ? Thanks fellas

SacTownRob

Awards
heres some more info that I found on there sticky section FAQ:

Formestane is commonly stacked with the following:
M-Drol, P-Plex, X-Tren, P-Mag, M1,4ADD, or EQ-Plex.

On Cycle Use:
Week 1: 50 to 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 2: 50 to 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 3: 50 to 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 4: 25 to 50 mg per day; 25 mg (1 squirt) 1 to 2 times daily

Notes:
- Formestane is generally used on cycle to: help increase cycle effectiveness, help suppress estrogen, help prevent prolactin issues, and help improve libido.
- Week 4 should be half of week 3 dosing in order to taper off.
- Using Formestane on cycle generally leads to leaner, drier gains. For those looking for more mass with wetter gains, lower Formestane dosing may be advisable.

Now normally it states on the bottle to use 4 squirts but the above states 2 squirts while on cycle. Is there a big difference between the above ph's and "The ONE?"

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Wouldnt this product be good for ridding the body of the excess estro ?...
...Is there a big difference between the above ph's and "The ONE?"
The ONE is a dry compound. Dry compounds do NOT aromatise. When one hormone is suppressed (i.e. estrogen) and another is increased (i.e. DHT and Testosterone) you have a likely chance of a rebound in the hormone that was supressed. Therefore, once you come OFF a dry compound you get estrogen rebound; hence why an AI is a requirement of PCT .

The AI 6-bromo is a part of 2nd GEAR. The 50mg in 2nd GEAR is a perfect dose, but anything higher for long/er periods of time can cause it to become suppressive, because it can turn into 6-bromotestosterone.

Sean is going to explain the first part of your former post.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
No offense to you here bud, but you should be doing a lot more research if your asking these questions. That is what this board is all about. A general problem with inexperienced users of pro-hormones is that they do not run them properly and more often than not run too much excess sh*t on cycle.

Now, if you are running a dry compound...there is no need to run an AI on cycle...you save it for PCT. The reasoning why CEL most likely does not put that information down is that a lot of PH's are what are referred to as Wet PH's. If using a wet PH...using formestane on cycle is a good idea...here is why...A wet prohormone usually has or the potential to have estrogen spillover or conversion from testosterone to estrogen, even if it is not direct. Hence why it is a good idea to use formestane on cycle. With a dry compound...it has no estrogen spillover. Does that make sense to you now?

Cheers!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
personally I would save the formestane for post PCT to help reduce any chance of rebound (if it were to occurs, which has not been the case thus far with users)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
likewise

run the one and 2nd gear and after all said and done run the form

SacTownRob

Awards
Cool, fellow gym brothers I appreciate the assistance and look forward to enjoying this cycle thanks to your help. by the way, Im on here atleast 4 days a week soaking up the knowledge as well as other places!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Cool, fellow gym brothers I appreciate the assistance and look forward to enjoying this cycle thanks to your help. by the way, Im on here atleast 4 days a week soaking up the knowledge as well as other places!!
Your welcome. That is what we are here for. ;). The best source of knowledge on this forum though lies right under your finger tips...just use the search function. lol. If you can't get your answer there, then definitely ask your questions. If you have questions pertaining to AN products, or any others...feel free to pm me.

Cheers!:cheers: