Help with TheOne

1234builder

Awards
I am interested in trying my first PH and wanted it to be the one. Do you have any advice? I have do a ton of research on it already and think its probably the most stable and best with least sides and the PCT looks pretty good.

The question is when is the best time to start. I am currently 160 at 5.11 and I just can't seem to go up anymore. I eat a ton everyday at least 6 meals throughout the day and train 3 days a week but will do at least 4-5 when on the PH.

THanks for your help in advance. I am most concerned about my health and taking a PH and how it affects your body afterwords. Will it ever be back to normal? How long is PCT? I realize I sound like i have no idea what I am talking about but I feel like I need more info.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am interested in trying my first PH and wanted it to be the one. Do you have any advice? I have do a ton of research on it already and think its probably the most stable and best with least sides and the PCT looks pretty good.

The question is when is the best time to start. I am currently 160 at 5.11 and I just can't seem to go up anymore. I eat a ton everyday at least 6 meals throughout the day and train 3 days a week but will do at least 4-5 when on the PH.

THanks for your help in advance. I am most concerned about my health and taking a PH and how it affects your body afterwords. Will it ever be back to normal? How long is PCT? I realize I sound like i have no idea what I am talking about but I feel like I need more info.
How old are you? If you're younger than 21 years, then all you should do is research and not use anything hormonal, period.

If you're only 160lb, then I wouldn't recommend that you use anything hormonal yet. If you cannot get higher then you're not doing something right, whether it be diet (and it's most probably this), or training (type, mode, intensity, etc.) or recovery.

PH affect everyone differently. As long as you took the right precautions and knew all the ins and outs and were ready, then your health shouldn't be much affected at all. And if it is, then PCT is when your body is given a chance to return to homeostasis (so yes, it returns to 'normal').

PCT should be twice the length of your cycle, so for The ONE, PCT would be ~8 weeks.

More information: Read these threads. Chances are that any question you may have about The ONE has already been asked (and answered) in one of them.

Threads:
* 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
* It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
* THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!
* THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!
* WAIT!!! Is “The ONE really enough???”

Also read these threads well (same primary posts, but different questions). It explains what you need to do to gain mass:
* >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
*>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

1234builder

Awards
Thank you for the help! I will wait until I at least hit 165 - 170 and yes I am just over 21 years old. No matter how hard I try my gians are incredibly slow but at least they go up. I just want some sort of boost in my training and to see what happens. Thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for the help! I will wait until I at least hit 165 - 170 and yes I am just over 21 years old. No matter how hard I try my gians are incredibly slow but at least they go up. I just want some sort of boost in my training and to see what happens. Thoughts?
I would wait until ll get over at LEAST 180lb as a minmimum before using anything hormonal. And a little older (I would say 27 years at least, but some people would rather start earlier; it's not necessary, IMO, since I believe that one should maximize themselves naturally FIRST).

Well if your gains are incredibly slow then I would say that you're not eating ENOUGH (that's most often the key) to be making the gains you want. Otherwise your training may not be targeted at hypertrophy/strength.

Perhaps trying a testosterone booster or a few natural mass gaining stacks instead. For example, IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped, or Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive, etc.