Taking The One with severe insomnia?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering today as I made a post about melatonin. It is pretty much the only way I get to sleep at a decent time(as in 11pm, insted of 5 or 6 am...). My question will be about how The One which I will be using in roughly a month ith effect sleep. And if using Melatonin in doses over 9mg or using Diphenhydramine will have a negative effect on The Ones potential. I know melatonin is natural to our body. With the latter not being so.

I just dont want to be awake for 2 days straight(has happened b4). I have heard alot about lethargy on The One, but even when I am dead tired I dont sleep. Just interested in thoughts about this.

ilovefish

Awards
Well i dont know how it would interact with the Diphenhydramine but me personally ive had no problems sleeping and no lethargy but obviously this varies from person to person, if anything try to take your dose or doses as early in the day as possible.

Im sure some smarter guys will chime in lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
man. wish i knew the answer here. i know dosing any anabolic close to bed can keep you up. i would early dose, and take the melatonin, and hope for the best. additionally, you can take a GH booster (powerful, somnidren, x-dreams, IGF-2, to help you sleep. hopefully a rep knows a more concrete answer :)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
melatonin helps with severe insomnia? I know melatonin helps you stay asleep for people with a slight sleeping disorder but for severe insomnia that's surprising. I ahve a mild case of insomnia and i've been on ambien for over 3 yrs now. Go to your Dr. and get some ambien Then you wont have to worry about not sleeping.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin + The ONE = OK

I was wondering today as I made a post about melatonin. It is pretty much the only way I get to sleep at a decent time(as in 11pm, insted of 5 or 6 am...). My question will be about how The One which I will be using in roughly a month ith effect sleep. And if using Melatonin in doses over 9mg or using Diphenhydramine will have a negative effect on The Ones potential. I know melatonin is natural to our body. With the latter not being so.

I just dont want to be awake for 2 days straight(has happened b4). I have heard alot about lethargy on The One, but even when I am dead tired I dont sleep. Just interested in thoughts about this.
Melatonin is fine to use with The ONE and shouldn't affect your results.

Not sure about Diphenhydramine.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
WIth this type of issue make sure you take your full daily dose of THE ONE in the morning. Its a natural CNS stim. not like caff, just a natural feel. Some users including myself were splitting the dosage and anything in the afternoon gave me sleep issues until I adjusted the dosing

so take your one in the AM and I take melatonin a few times a week on occasion with no adverse efffects

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
WIth this type of issue make sure you take your full daily dose of THE ONE in the morning. Its a natural CNS stim. not like caff, just a natural feel. Some users including myself were splitting the dosage and anything in the afternoon gave me sleep issues until I adjusted the dosing

so take your one in the AM and I take melatonin a few times a week on occasion with no adverse efffects
Sounds good. Maybe I will start it all in the AM, then test out for a few days how well it works if I take a dose PM. I went ot bed at about 3:30am last night. needed to be up at 7, didnt get up till 11. Good thing I am a subcontracted roofer(salesman). lol.

Thanks to every one, and the AN team for the info.