Any one under 200 and at 4 pills of THE ONE

deerpimp07

Awards
I'm 180 right now 2 weeks into TO at 3 a day. I'm considering bumping the dose to 4. Thoughts?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering if it could also be defendant on how many previous cycles the person has run, and what it was they ran.

Like they say, the first time is the best time ^.^

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 180 right now 2 weeks into TO at 3 a day. I'm considering bumping the dose to 4. Thoughts?
As Austin said, it depends on the person. Many people have gone up to 4 caps, but then dropped back to 3 caps, because 4 was too much.

ilovefish

Awards
I guess it could depend on how many previous cycles but my question would just simply be WHY? everyone just always seems to wanna jump right on the highest possible dose of everything more isnt always better if you arent happy with the gains there are 2 things that could be wrong and one of them isnt the difference between 3 happy pills and 4, an after the cycle where do yo go from there if you were to run it again 5 caps 6? then thats when we start hearing complaints of all these sides well no wonder.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess it could depend on how many previous cycles but my question would just simply be WHY? everyone just always seems to wanna jump right on the highest possible dose of everything more isnt always better if you arent happy with the gains there are 2 things that could be wrong and one of them isnt the difference between 3 happy pills and 4, an after the cycle where do yo go from there if you were to run it again 5 caps 6? then thats when we start hearing complaints of all these sides well no wonder.
good post :bandit:

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I did 3 caps a day for about 2 weeks..bumped it up to 4 for the rest of my 4 week cycle..only thing I really noticed was that the effects that wore off after the first 2 weeks came back when I started the 4 caps for about a few days.

id say bump it up to 4 and if you dont like it, dont see any difference, go back to 3.

deerpimp07

Awards
i haven't one any previous cycles. I've gained 10lbs so far with a great diet and training regime. my reasoning for bumping the dose up was to make the most out of my first cycle ever and to regain to initial effects ( the high energy, very strong motivation) which i felt initially. As far as PCT, does taking a higher dose affect the length of recovery time?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I myself do notice the nice pump from 3 pills, I also notice the lethargy late in the day so I take mine mid day or right at the end around my workout since the stim or well being feeling only last a few hours on me.

Strength gain from 1 to 5 I give it a 5 being the best ph in regards to strength I've used yet
Pumps-5, being that the pumps are so crazy I have the energy to do more reps but cant cuz of the pump. Good and bad thing
Hardness-5 I like hdrol and tren products stacked for the hardness and strength gains I'm getting from this product.
The list goes on and all of this is from 3 pills I feel I have no need to go to four since I'm 215 now and dieting to 185-190 :)

Best thing tho, is I'm not over eating like I was and losing weight (fat on my diet) and my strength and well being is still going strong.

In regards to pct 2nd gear itself is a great product, I havent used it yet but if you research the ingredients you'll see what I mean. Also a friend of mine used it recently and liked the product.