>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Since The One has now been banned, anyone know of any other places online to get it? Just private message me! I liked this product very much.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by stevo98ford View Post
    Since The One has now been banned, anyone know of any other places online to get it? Just private message me! I liked this product very much.
    Actually, The ONE was NOT banned; we voluntarily stopped producing it. As for sources read

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Actually, The ONE was NOT banned; we voluntarily stopped producing it. As for sources read ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    So Appnut stopped it so they wouldn't get on anyones radar?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    So Appnut stopped it so they wouldn't get on anyones radar?
    If you require more information please PM either Don or Dirk.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  5. Is taking a liver support supplement like -(Liver Assist XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions). OK wile on cycle?
    and there is no need for it in PCT because 2nd gear has Milk Thistle in it.?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by froggy543 View Post
    Is taking a liver support supplement like -(Liver Assist XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions). OK wile on cycle?
    and there is no need for it in PCT because 2nd gear has Milk Thistle in it.?
    Yes, using Liver Assist by SNS is fine on-cycle. And yes, 2nd GEAR covers you in PCT.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  7. I saw some exciting news today regarding The One Something I look forward to for sure.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    I saw some exciting news today regarding The One Something I look forward to for sure.
    What was that (given that The ONE has been discontinued for a while now)?

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    What was that (given that The ONE has been discontinued for a while now)?

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Well, I saw a Twitter advertisement that said to "Make sure and watch in the upcoming months for a reformulation of The One to be launched."

  10. What is the truth to this? Or will we have to ask dirk...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  11. you have peaked my interest.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  12. I wouldnt have mentioned it but there was a advertisement so I assume they are OK with people knowing.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    Well, I saw a Twitter advertisement that said to "Make sure and watch in the upcoming months for a reformulation of The One to be launched."
    Yes. But it will NOT be a prohormone.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes. But it will NOT be a prohormone.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    That's why I'm looking forward to it

    And I apologize if I shouldn't have brought this up but since it was sent to a lot of people I figured it would be OK.

  15. I am totally bummed/pissed that you guys stopped selling The One... I used it last summer and had great results and it's a fairly safe product. Not to mention being stacked with the AI (2nd gear) and sold in a package for roughly 60 dollars was a steal. Now I see this "black cat" and HGH-UP stuff on your site... No offense but that is lame. I'm going to do some research on those products but I really want The One back!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Punisher63e View Post
    I am totally bummed/pissed that you guys stopped selling The One... I used it last summer and had great results and it's a fairly safe product. Not to mention being stacked with the AI (2nd gear) and sold in a package for roughly 60 dollars was a steal. Now I see this "black cat" and HGH-UP stuff on your site... No offense but that is lame. I'm going to do some research on those products but I really want The One back!!
    I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience with The ONE and 2nd GEAR...HGHup♂ and BLACK CATS may be completely different products, but regardless of being natural, they are both VERY effective.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  17. And I'm sure not nearly as effective as The One/2nd Gear and together they cost more lol.
    I don't know if you guys explained why you discontinued production or not... I haven't been on these forums for a while. If there is a thread that you are privy too, let me know.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Punisher63e View Post
    And I'm sure not nearly as effective as The One/2nd Gear and together they cost more lol.
    I don't know if you guys explained why you discontinued production or not... I haven't been on these forums for a while. If there is a thread that you are privy too, let me know.
    The ONE was a prohormone, so natural products are obviously not going to have the same result. That's not to say that they are effective, though.

    Yes, we explained. It's called "thinking ahead", LOL.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  19. Is there any problem with me taking USP Recreate and Anabolic Pump prior to starting up with The One? I plan to use these for four weeks prior to starting the One.

    Also can I continue to use Anabolic Pump while on The One? Since both shuttle glycogen.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Is there any problem with me taking USP Recreate and Anabolic Pump prior to starting up with The One? I plan to use these for four weeks prior to starting the One.

    Also can I continue to use Anabolic Pump while on The One? Since both shuttle glycogen.
    No problems using both prior to The ONE.

    Yes, you can use Anabolic Pump whilst on The ONE. Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    No problems using both prior to The ONE.

    Yes, you can use Anabolic Pump whilst on The ONE. Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Thank you Rosie for getting back to me so quickly. I appreciate it. I will make sure I am eating enough.

  22. Rosie, Last time I asked you if there was any problem with taking Anabolic Pump with The One. But I would like to try AI Glycobol with The One instead. Do you see any problem with this?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Rosie, Last time I asked you if there was any problem with taking Anabolic Pump with The One. But I would like to try AI Glycobol with The One instead. Do you see any problem with this?
    Shouldn't be. As I said before, "Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast."

    ~Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Shouldn't be. As I said before, "Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast."

    ~Team APPNUT
    Thanks again Rosie. I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. I will make sure I eat enough. I am just about to finish my recomp and I am ready to eat. Lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Thanks again Rosie. I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. I will make sure I eat enough. I am just about to finish my recomp and I am ready to eat. Lol
    No worries, bud; that's what I'm here for

    ~Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the Fastest Way to gain weight/fat and bloated for a before picture?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:27 PM
  2. >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 04:52 PM
  3. What is the RIGHT way to head but someone?
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 01:37 AM
  4. WHat is the fastest way to gain weight?
    By BOZITIME in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 02:32 PM
  5. The right way to stretch?
    By BigVrunga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 01:35 PM
Log in
Log in