>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. sorry if I missed it during the thread. What should we take while "on" to prevent gyno? Also, I just finished Diesel Test Hardcore. It is not a prohormone, but a test booster. Even so, do you recommend I wait a month before trying The ONe or is it okay to start right away?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    sorry if I missed it during the thread. What should we take while "on" to prevent gyno? Also, I just finished Diesel Test Hardcore. It is not a prohormone, but a test booster. Even so, do you recommend I wait a month before trying The ONe or is it okay to start right away?
    You do NOT need to take anything while on-cycle to prevent gyno. The ONE is a 5-alpha reduced, non-aromatizable compound, making it physiologically impossible for it to directly cause gyno.

    No, you do not need to wait a month after using DTH before you begin The ONE; you can go straight into it (the same as if you had used any otehr natural testosterone boosters).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  3. I might have missed this so forgive me for asking....but, how many cycles can i run. If I go through a bottle should I wait 30 days before I start again or can i go straight through.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    I might have missed this so forgive me for asking....but, how many cycles can i run. If I go through a bottle should I wait 30 days before I start again or can i go straight through.
    The general rule of thumb with hormonal products is to wait time on-cycle + time of PCT between the END of PCT for one cycle and the start of another hormonal cycle. For example, this is 8-9 weeks after the end of your The ONE PCT before it is recommended to run another cycle...The MINIMUM period that could be recommended between cycles is 4 weeks, but that's NOT long enough, IMO...

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. So instead of using one bottle i should go with two?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    So instead of using one bottle i should go with two?
    Two bottles of WHAT? You do NOT run two bottles of The ONE in a cycle; a cycle is ONE bottle (i.e. once you have used one bottle you need to do a PCT and then wait at least 8 weeks before using another bottle of The ONE)! As for PCT, one bottle of 2nd GEAR is enough for PCT.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Okay. I got you. One last question will resevertol have any effect on "THE ONE" effectiveness?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Okay. I got you. One last question will resevertol have any effect on "THE ONE" effectiveness?
    Resveratrol may make The ONE work better or longer, as it has a mild effect on P450 aroms, which can increase the half-life of any medication.

    So whether you use on-cycle or just in PCT is entirely up to you.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Thanks for the help. Just trying to make sure i get all things in order. Your product sounds really good so I will give it a go.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Thanks for the help. Just trying to make sure i get all things in order. Your product sounds really good so I will give it a go.
    Quick correction above.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  11. Since The One has now been banned, anyone know of any other places online to get it? Just private message me! I liked this product very much.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by stevo98ford View Post
    Since The One has now been banned, anyone know of any other places online to get it? Just private message me! I liked this product very much.
    Actually, The ONE was NOT banned; we voluntarily stopped producing it. As for sources read

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Actually, The ONE was NOT banned; we voluntarily stopped producing it. As for sources read ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    So Appnut stopped it so they wouldn't get on anyones radar?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    So Appnut stopped it so they wouldn't get on anyones radar?
    If you require more information please PM either Don or Dirk.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. Is taking a liver support supplement like -(Liver Assist XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions). OK wile on cycle?
    and there is no need for it in PCT because 2nd gear has Milk Thistle in it.?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by froggy543 View Post
    Is taking a liver support supplement like -(Liver Assist XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions). OK wile on cycle?
    and there is no need for it in PCT because 2nd gear has Milk Thistle in it.?
    Yes, using Liver Assist by SNS is fine on-cycle. And yes, 2nd GEAR covers you in PCT.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. I saw some exciting news today regarding The One Something I look forward to for sure.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    I saw some exciting news today regarding The One Something I look forward to for sure.
    What was that (given that The ONE has been discontinued for a while now)?

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    What was that (given that The ONE has been discontinued for a while now)?

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Well, I saw a Twitter advertisement that said to "Make sure and watch in the upcoming months for a reformulation of The One to be launched."

  20. What is the truth to this? Or will we have to ask dirk...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  21. you have peaked my interest.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  22. I wouldnt have mentioned it but there was a advertisement so I assume they are OK with people knowing.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    Well, I saw a Twitter advertisement that said to "Make sure and watch in the upcoming months for a reformulation of The One to be launched."
    Yes. But it will NOT be a prohormone.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes. But it will NOT be a prohormone.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    That's why I'm looking forward to it

    And I apologize if I shouldn't have brought this up but since it was sent to a lot of people I figured it would be OK.

  25. I am totally bummed/pissed that you guys stopped selling The One... I used it last summer and had great results and it's a fairly safe product. Not to mention being stacked with the AI (2nd gear) and sold in a package for roughly 60 dollars was a steal. Now I see this "black cat" and HGH-UP stuff on your site... No offense but that is lame. I'm going to do some research on those products but I really want The One back!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Punisher63e View Post
    I am totally bummed/pissed that you guys stopped selling The One... I used it last summer and had great results and it's a fairly safe product. Not to mention being stacked with the AI (2nd gear) and sold in a package for roughly 60 dollars was a steal. Now I see this "black cat" and HGH-UP stuff on your site... No offense but that is lame. I'm going to do some research on those products but I really want The One back!!
    I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience with The ONE and 2nd GEAR...HGHup♂ and BLACK CATS may be completely different products, but regardless of being natural, they are both VERY effective.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. And I'm sure not nearly as effective as The One/2nd Gear and together they cost more lol.
    I don't know if you guys explained why you discontinued production or not... I haven't been on these forums for a while. If there is a thread that you are privy too, let me know.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Punisher63e View Post
    And I'm sure not nearly as effective as The One/2nd Gear and together they cost more lol.
    I don't know if you guys explained why you discontinued production or not... I haven't been on these forums for a while. If there is a thread that you are privy too, let me know.
    The ONE was a prohormone, so natural products are obviously not going to have the same result. That's not to say that they are effective, though.

    Yes, we explained. It's called "thinking ahead", LOL.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  29. Is there any problem with me taking USP Recreate and Anabolic Pump prior to starting up with The One? I plan to use these for four weeks prior to starting the One.

    Also can I continue to use Anabolic Pump while on The One? Since both shuttle glycogen.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Is there any problem with me taking USP Recreate and Anabolic Pump prior to starting up with The One? I plan to use these for four weeks prior to starting the One.

    Also can I continue to use Anabolic Pump while on The One? Since both shuttle glycogen.
    No problems using both prior to The ONE.

    Yes, you can use Anabolic Pump whilst on The ONE. Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Diet - Fat gain first days?
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 10:56 PM
  2. >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. I Gained 15lbs in about 3 Days.
    By Irish Pilot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 06:45 PM
  4. Gain 10-15lbs...w/o fat face????
    By calikid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Log in
Log in