>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    nice good luck, let me know if you have any questions!
    hey texas... can u come over to this thread i posted on bb.com ? its concerning my current stack and if i need any touch ups. thanks

2. what about liver support on the one? and lethargy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I'll be starting tomorrow -- going to try and keep a 'live' diary. I have read several of the threads (enough to know that I'll probably be asked to read more), but I'm curious if its ok to continue to use pre/post workout supps? -- specifically Dark Rage / Dark Matter? Or should I skip them for two months? I'll have a solid supply of protein powder, food protein, clean fat, carbs and calories :-).

Never used a PH before... in the last 18 months of lifting+protein+diet, I've gone from 205 to 225. Been stuck here for a few months. Hoping this will push me to 240.
    You can use preworkout products with The ONE, and it is actually recommended if you start experiencing any lethargy.

Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    what about liver support on the one? and lethargy
    Liver support, although recommended, is personal preference when using The ONE...Lethargy may be experienced, especially if you dose all at once first thing in the morning. If lethargy occurs it is recommended to split your dosage into two or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You can use preworkout products with The ONE, and it is actually recommended if you start experiencing any lethargy.

Liver support, although recommended, is personal preference when using The ONE...Lethargy may be experienced, especially if you dose all at once first thing in the morning. If lethargy occurs it is recommended to split your dosage into two or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    what do you suggest?

5. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    what do you suggest?
    Read the PM and the rest of the threads for recommendations re liver support.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. PCT 2nd gear N Bioo Mend

Why does Bio Mend have the Magic weight loss berry in it ??

7. Quote Originally Posted by ryuuBishonen View Post
    Why does Bio Mend have the Magic weight loss berry in it ??
    Acai Berry is a great antioxidant (and Bio-mend is an antioxidant product); it is not in there for "weight loss" purposes. See why in Bio-Mend's Technical Write-Up:
    Quote Originally Posted by Applied Nutriceuticals Bio-Mend
    Acai Berry is considered a “Super-Berry” that has remarkable restorative effects on the immune system. It contains a substantial dose of healthy polyphenols, and is similar in structure and appearance to blueberries. The dark purple skin has many times the amount of the potent anti-oxidant anthocyanin as red wine, and the anti-oxidants in Acai are also extremely helpful in scavenging superoxide and peroxyl molecules, which are very damaging free radicals. Acai has also been shown to have some effects on reducing inflammation via cyclooxygenase (COX)-1 and COX-2 inhibitor activity.
    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

8. what pre work support supp is good?

9. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    what pre work support supp is good?
    Whatever you want. Personally I like Anadraulic State and RPM, but there are far more out there.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

10. WHy don't you guys have a BIO Mend Sticky?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    WHy don't you guys have a BIO Mend Sticky?
    Ill see if we can get that taken care of. Good eye!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

12. I read the options on taking 'the one', but I'd like to know for sure, I'm roughly 200lbs
    and want the most out of this cycle. Would you agree or disagree with 2 caps
    in the AM and 2 caps before 2pm for me? Also, is it better on an empty stomach
    or during a meal? If you think 3 caps is good enough for me, should I take 2 in the am and 1 before 2pm, or just the opposite? Thank you so much!

13. Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    I read the options on taking 'the one', but I'd like to know for sure, I'm roughly 200lbs
    and want the most out of this cycle. Would you agree or disagree with 2 caps
    in the AM and 2 caps before 2pm for me? Also, is it better on an empty stomach
    or during a meal? If you think 3 caps is good enough for me, should I take 2 in the am and 1 before 2pm, or just the opposite? Thank you so much!
    I would suggest starting off with only 3 caps for the first 1-2 weeks, and then increase to 4 caps thereafter if you feel it's necessary.

Option A
    Dose - 3-4 caps at first thing in the morning

Option B
    Dose 1 - 2-3 caps at first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later (taken no later than 1-2pm)
    (i.e. 2/1, 3/1, 2/2; but do not exceed 4 caps daily)

In each instance I would start off with Option A, and move to either Option B if you start to feel any lethargy.

You can take The ONE on an empty stomach or with a meal; it does not make a difference.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

14. I'm curious how taking all 3 1st thing in the morning would be beneficial over
    1 cap 3x a day? I workout at night so will the morning be beneficial to me by taking
    all 3 in the am? I'm assuming the strength of the cap diminish over hours considering
    we need to take them everyday. Wouldn't I want to take them as close to my workout
    where my body needs it? How do you feel if one day I take all 3 in the am and the next
    I take 2 in the am and one before 2pm for 2 weeks and than, after 2 weeks, 2 in the
    am, 2 before 2pm one day, and all 4 in the am the next? How does this sound to you?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Whatever you want. Personally I like Anadraulic State and RPM, but there are far more out there.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    well im sure you wouldnt wanta take anything that has caff or no in it

16. Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    I'm curious how taking all 3 1st thing in the morning would be beneficial over
    1 cap 3x a day? I workout at night so will the morning be beneficial to me by taking
    all 3 in the am? I'm assuming the strength of the cap diminish over hours considering
    we need to take them everyday. Wouldn't I want to take them as close to my workout
    where my body needs it? How do you feel if one day I take all 3 in the am and the next
    I take 2 in the am and one before 2pm for 2 weeks and than, after 2 weeks, 2 in the
    am, 2 before 2pm one day, and all 4 in the am the next? How does this sound to you?
    You don't need to take them close to your training at all; the timing re training and The ONE is irrelevant and not something to be taken into consideration for them to be effective.

Recommendations have been given, but you can dose however you want or think that you will get the best effects from The ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    well im sure you wouldnt wanta take anything that has caff or no in it
    You can use products with caffeine or NO in (since that's generally what most preworkout products contain).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

17. What is Guejsn?

18. Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    What is Guejsn?
    That would be ME, LOL.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That would be ME, LOL.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

I thought you were Rosie?

20. Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    I thought you were Rosie?
    I am. He asked what Guejsn was. And that is me. That's all you need to know.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

21. Update

I forget where I posted my little follow up but I had a get off last week on my sports bike so I had to start PCT and STOP The ONE..my 2 cents ... it made me much stronger but I wasnt gaining the weight I wanted to ..
    I was putting up 75lb shoulder presses easily - stats 41y/o 5'9' 180+/-
    squat norm 351 flat bench & incline 225 norm not stressed high weight set ..
    that shoulder press at 75lbs or 80lbs was a personal best...
    However incline DB 100's didnt go well,, but I wasnt really into a chest work out that day ,, still not impressed..

I stopped at the start of week four and my weight was fluctuating thats why I asked about the Bio mend magic berry blah blah...

I may try this again once my separated shoulder has been brought back to where it was and I can handle the heavy Dumb Bells again

Would it be dangerous to stack it with another methylated product like my left over superdrol ??

22. Quote Originally Posted by ryuuBishonen View Post
    Would it be dangerous to stack it with another methylated product like my left over superdrol ??
    NOT recommended.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

23. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You don't need to take them close to your training at all; the timing re training and The ONE is irrelevant and not something to be taken into consideration for them to be effective.

Recommendations have been given, but you can dose however you want or think that you will get the best effects from The ONE.

You can use products with caffeine or NO in (since that's generally what most preworkout products contain).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    that would rasie bp and thats not good on cylce

24. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    that would rasie bp and thats not good on cylce
    agreed, I would not use a pre-workout on a cycle just to keep my BP from hurting any worse, but that is just me.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

25. What would the AN reps recommend for a BP support?

In the past when needed I've always used the 81MG aspirins, but I guess they shouldn't be used.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    What would the AN reps recommend for a BP support?

In the past when needed I've always used the 81MG aspirins, but I guess they shouldn't be used.
    Products for blood pressure support:
    * Hawthorne Berry
    * Garlic

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

27. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Products for blood pressure support:
    * Hawthorne Berry
    * Garlic

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Why not celery seed extract? I would personally use that over HB and garlic.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Why not celery seed extract? I would personally use that over HB and garlic.
    Use whatever you think is necessary.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

29. WOW

Shoulder Healing very WELL bruised or cracked ribs healing VERY WELL..
    put up shoulder press at 55 & incline DB at 75 already and its only been a few weeks FRIGGGIN WOW I'm grateful I'm in such good shape this is amazing..

I'd better take it EZ B4 I re injure something :-)
    Oh I had to vote for one of the chicks that had muscle BTW sorry ..

really
  30. Dosages/Timing for recommended The ONE on-cycle support staples

Alongside creatine, multivitamin, antioxidant, good fats, and protein, the following are recommended during The ONE cycle:

* Milk Thistle (liver)
    * Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
    * Garlic (blood pressure/cholesterol)
    * Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)

Dosing/Timing

Milk Thistle
    600-1000 mg/day (spread over 2 doses)
    Dose 1 - 300-500 mg first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 300-500 mg 8-10 hours post-Dose 1

Hawthorne Berry
    3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
    Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
    Dose 2- 1g with lunch
    Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

Garlic
    600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
    Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
    Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

Taurine
    5-10g/day
    Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Diet - Fat gain first days?
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 10:56 PM
  2. >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. I Gained 15lbs in about 3 Days.
    By Irish Pilot in forum Weight Loss