>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<< - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    D675's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    If we remove Finasteride (Brand names: Proscar®, Propecia®) whilst using The One, does this mean MPB may be accelerated due to increased DHT levels from The One?
    What about topical mindoxial solutions as a substitute?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    If we remove Finasteride (Brand names: Proscar®, Propecia®) whilst using The One, does this mean MPB may be accelerated due to increased DHT levels from The One?
    What about topical mindoxial solutions as a substitute?
    No. The ONE has NOT shown to have any effects on MPB (even on those inclined), either in inducing or accelerating it.

    Using topical solutions as substitues would be providing the same purpose, and therefore not advisable.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    D675's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    If The One has not shown any effects on MPB, does this mean that:

    1) We have not conducted studies to assess?
    OR
    2) We have conducted studies and a conclusion was/or was not drawn on the effects on MPB?

    In my opinion (limited) since DHT is directly related to MPB (?) there might be an impact...
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    If The One has not shown any effects on MPB, does this mean that:

    1) We have not conducted studies to assess?
    OR
    2) We have conducted studies and a conclusion was/or was not drawn on the effects on MPB?

    In my opinion (limited) since DHT is directly related to MPB (?) there might be an impact...
    Poosibly. However, those using The ONE have reported nothing to suggest that it affects MPB (and there are plenty using who have or are prone to MPB). Read Any reports of hair loss?.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    D675's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Great, and interesting arcticle, and that is good feedback from others.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    Great, and interesting arcticle, and that is good feedback from others.
    It's not here to be "interesting"; it's here to inform people on how to make the most of their gains, since quite a few people were going about it in entirely the wrong way.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    D675's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Relax...interesting is a good thing.
  8. New Member
    D675's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    This is week two and yes i have made good gains. I have stopped proscar as advised a few days ago, i can tell you that my hair IS falling out. I am now stopping the use of this product, as this was my fear. It does seem to accelerate MPB. Plenty of other supps that will not do this and give good gains.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    This is week two and yes i have made good gains. I have stopped proscar as advised a few days ago, i can tell you that my hair IS falling out. I am now stopping the use of this product, as this was my fear. It does seem to accelerate MPB. Plenty of other supps that will not do this and give good gains.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member
    nikechissel02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    so after you finish a cycle of the one and finish your pct(second gear) then when can you begin using the one again?
  11. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nikechissel02 View Post
    so after you finish a cycle of the one and finish your pct(second gear) then when can you begin using the one again?
    i believe you asked this already and i answered it in another thread, a good time is Cycle+pct=time off after PCT till next cycle
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nikechissel02 View Post
    so after you finish a cycle of the one and finish your pct(second gear) then when can you begin using the one again?
    No. Wait at least another month MINIMUM after you've FINISHED PCT before doing another hormonal cycle!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    subbed for reading later...great info
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  14. New Member
    NJbreed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    why not taper the one?
    liver support?
  15. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    why not taper the one?
    liver support?
    liver support is optional just as it is for any PH, as for tapering... do you meaning tapering up or down? If down, that is up to you as well, but their is no need.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. New Member
    therosser's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    68

    Reputation

    order came in today! excited to get started
  17. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by therosser View Post
    order came in today! excited to get started
    nice good luck, let me know if you have any questions!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  18. New Member
    therosser's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    68

    Reputation

    Started my cycle today! Can't wait to start seeing results
  19. New Member
    MrBlonde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    I'll be starting tomorrow -- going to try and keep a 'live' diary. I have read several of the threads (enough to know that I'll probably be asked to read more), but I'm curious if its ok to continue to use pre/post workout supps? -- specifically Dark Rage / Dark Matter? Or should I skip them for two months? I'll have a solid supply of protein powder, food protein, clean fat, carbs and calories :-).

    Never used a PH before... in the last 18 months of lifting+protein+diet, I've gone from 205 to 225. Been stuck here for a few months. Hoping this will push me to 240.
  20. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I'll be starting tomorrow -- going to try and keep a 'live' diary. I have read several of the threads (enough to know that I'll probably be asked to read more), but I'm curious if its ok to continue to use pre/post workout supps? -- specifically Dark Rage / Dark Matter? Or should I skip them for two months? I'll have a solid supply of protein powder, food protein, clean fat, carbs and calories :-).

    Never used a PH before... in the last 18 months of lifting+protein+diet, I've gone from 205 to 225. Been stuck here for a few months. Hoping this will push me to 240.
    hey bud thanks for choosing The One as your first PH. As for post workout supplementation- that is ok to continue, people use Pre workouts while on cycle, but it is not something i would recommend because of potential problems of blood pressure and such. let me know if you have anymore questions
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  21. New Member
    therosser's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    68

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    nice good luck, let me know if you have any questions!
    hey texas... can u come over to this thread i posted on bb.com ? its concerning my current stack and if i need any touch ups. thanks
  22. New Member
    NJbreed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    what about liver support on the one? and lethargy
  23. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I'll be starting tomorrow -- going to try and keep a 'live' diary. I have read several of the threads (enough to know that I'll probably be asked to read more), but I'm curious if its ok to continue to use pre/post workout supps? -- specifically Dark Rage / Dark Matter? Or should I skip them for two months? I'll have a solid supply of protein powder, food protein, clean fat, carbs and calories :-).

    Never used a PH before... in the last 18 months of lifting+protein+diet, I've gone from 205 to 225. Been stuck here for a few months. Hoping this will push me to 240.
    You can use preworkout products with The ONE, and it is actually recommended if you start experiencing any lethargy.


    Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    what about liver support on the one? and lethargy
    Liver support, although recommended, is personal preference when using The ONE...Lethargy may be experienced, especially if you dose all at once first thing in the morning. If lethargy occurs it is recommended to split your dosage into two or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. New Member
    NJbreed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You can use preworkout products with The ONE, and it is actually recommended if you start experiencing any lethargy.




    Liver support, although recommended, is personal preference when using The ONE...Lethargy may be experienced, especially if you dose all at once first thing in the morning. If lethargy occurs it is recommended to split your dosage into two or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    what do you suggest?
  25. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    what do you suggest?
    Read the PM and the rest of the threads for recommendations re liver support.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. New Member
    ryuuBishonen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72

    Reputation

    PCT 2nd gear N Bioo Mend


    Why does Bio Mend have the Magic weight loss berry in it ??
  27. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryuuBishonen View Post
    Why does Bio Mend have the Magic weight loss berry in it ??
    Acai Berry is a great antioxidant (and Bio-mend is an antioxidant product); it is not in there for "weight loss" purposes. See why in Bio-Mend's Technical Write-Up:
    Quote Originally Posted by Applied Nutriceuticals Bio-Mend
    Acai Berry is considered a “Super-Berry” that has remarkable restorative effects on the immune system. It contains a substantial dose of healthy polyphenols, and is similar in structure and appearance to blueberries. The dark purple skin has many times the amount of the potent anti-oxidant anthocyanin as red wine, and the anti-oxidants in Acai are also extremely helpful in scavenging superoxide and peroxyl molecules, which are very damaging free radicals. Acai has also been shown to have some effects on reducing inflammation via cyclooxygenase (COX)-1 and COX-2 inhibitor activity.
    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  28. New Member
    NJbreed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    what pre work support supp is good?
  29. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    what pre work support supp is good?
    Whatever you want. Personally I like Anadraulic State and RPM, but there are far more out there.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    WHy don't you guys have a BIO Mend Sticky?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  31. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    WHy don't you guys have a BIO Mend Sticky?
    Ill see if we can get that taken care of. Good eye!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  32. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    I read the options on taking 'the one', but I'd like to know for sure, I'm roughly 200lbs
    and want the most out of this cycle. Would you agree or disagree with 2 caps
    in the AM and 2 caps before 2pm for me? Also, is it better on an empty stomach
    or during a meal? If you think 3 caps is good enough for me, should I take 2 in the am and 1 before 2pm, or just the opposite? Thank you so much!
  33. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    I read the options on taking 'the one', but I'd like to know for sure, I'm roughly 200lbs
    and want the most out of this cycle. Would you agree or disagree with 2 caps
    in the AM and 2 caps before 2pm for me? Also, is it better on an empty stomach
    or during a meal? If you think 3 caps is good enough for me, should I take 2 in the am and 1 before 2pm, or just the opposite? Thank you so much!
    I would suggest starting off with only 3 caps for the first 1-2 weeks, and then increase to 4 caps thereafter if you feel it's necessary.

    Option A
    Dose - 3-4 caps at first thing in the morning

    Option B
    Dose 1 - 2-3 caps at first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later (taken no later than 1-2pm)
    (i.e. 2/1, 3/1, 2/2; but do not exceed 4 caps daily)

    In each instance I would start off with Option A, and move to either Option B if you start to feel any lethargy.

    You can take The ONE on an empty stomach or with a meal; it does not make a difference.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    I'm curious how taking all 3 1st thing in the morning would be beneficial over
    1 cap 3x a day? I workout at night so will the morning be beneficial to me by taking
    all 3 in the am? I'm assuming the strength of the cap diminish over hours considering
    we need to take them everyday. Wouldn't I want to take them as close to my workout
    where my body needs it? How do you feel if one day I take all 3 in the am and the next
    I take 2 in the am and one before 2pm for 2 weeks and than, after 2 weeks, 2 in the
    am, 2 before 2pm one day, and all 4 in the am the next? How does this sound to you?
  35. New Member
    NJbreed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Whatever you want. Personally I like Anadraulic State and RPM, but there are far more out there.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    well im sure you wouldnt wanta take anything that has caff or no in it
  36. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    I'm curious how taking all 3 1st thing in the morning would be beneficial over
    1 cap 3x a day? I workout at night so will the morning be beneficial to me by taking
    all 3 in the am? I'm assuming the strength of the cap diminish over hours considering
    we need to take them everyday. Wouldn't I want to take them as close to my workout
    where my body needs it? How do you feel if one day I take all 3 in the am and the next
    I take 2 in the am and one before 2pm for 2 weeks and than, after 2 weeks, 2 in the
    am, 2 before 2pm one day, and all 4 in the am the next? How does this sound to you?
    You don't need to take them close to your training at all; the timing re training and The ONE is irrelevant and not something to be taken into consideration for them to be effective.

    Recommendations have been given, but you can dose however you want or think that you will get the best effects from The ONE.


    Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    well im sure you wouldnt wanta take anything that has caff or no in it
    You can use products with caffeine or NO in (since that's generally what most preworkout products contain).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    What is Guejsn?
  38. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    What is Guejsn?
    That would be ME, LOL.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  39. New Member
    vector18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That would be ME, LOL.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

    I thought you were Rosie?
  40. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    I thought you were Rosie?
    I am. He asked what Guejsn was. And that is me. That's all you need to know.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Diet - Fat gain first days?
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 08:56 PM
  2. >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:52 PM
  3. I Gained 15lbs in about 3 Days.
    By Irish Pilot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 04:45 PM
  4. Gain 10-15lbs...w/o fat face????
    By calikid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in