>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Guejsn Question

Forgive my curt brevity you sound like an Applied Nutriceuticals Representative..no offense

..why wouldnt I consider a serious PCT like Clomid or Nolvadex for a Pro hormone like this..??!! PLEASE ANSWER !!

Lastly no saw palmetto so at least 1000 MG of red yeast & milk thistle right for liver concerns since it is methylated...?

5'9" 180lbs +/- (depending on the frigging temp & stress of the day) [hard gainer weight can vary 10lbs in a day or two] 41 years old, training Hard 6+ years - bench 225 easily squat 315 +/- dumbell curl 55... skull crushers good form 35lbs, bad form 50lbs but not stressful...
    these are stats at my 8-9 range on a scale of 1-10...considering 10 would be healthy after cycle or early cycle
    I.E. bench 225 is normal squat 315 is normal no-cycle & good eating... none stress at work & home & we al know that actually isnt the norm..

this is kind-of crazy for me cause I'm crazy strong but just want to be visibly bigger.. thats kind-of vain isnt it ?!?!? I wonder if I should even get "The One" maybe I should try something wierd like training chest two days in a row and see if the pump stays longer than a day ???

Wifie hates this "hobby" she wants the scrawny guy she married back
    I hate that guy ....

Sorry for the novel appreciate your answers..and the flames that this post will invoke its all educational !!!

2. I had a question i know there is alot of good feedback on the one but 10-15lb for a very experienced lifter and user it probablly out of the question so i was wondering what do you think an experienced user is going to get out of this likely. I mean someone with 10plus years of gear who's had the benefit of professional trainers and nutritionists etc
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryuuBishonen View Post
    Forgive my curt brevity you sound like an Applied Nutriceuticals Representative..no offense

..why wouldnt I consider a serious PCT like Clomid or Nolvadex for a Pro hormone like this..??!! PLEASE ANSWER !!

Lastly no saw palmetto so at least 1000 MG of red yeast & milk thistle right for liver concerns since it is methylated...?

5'9" 180lbs +/- (depending on the frigging temp & stress of the day) [hard gainer weight can vary 10lbs in a day or two] 41 years old, training Hard 6+ years - bench 225 easily squat 315 +/- dumbell curl 55... skull crushers good form 35lbs, bad form 50lbs but not stressful...
    these are stats at my 8-9 range on a scale of 1-10...considering 10 would be healthy after cycle or early cycle
    I.E. bench 225 is normal squat 315 is normal no-cycle & good eating... none stress at work & home & we al know that actually isnt the norm..

this is kind-of crazy for me cause I'm crazy strong but just want to be visibly bigger.. thats kind-of vain isnt it ?!?!? I wonder if I should even get "The One"...
    I AM an Applied rep (however (and everyone should know by now), I am honest and objective in ALL my recommendations, and I DO know what I am talking about!)

You could use something like that, but there is no need. If you've read any of the logs, you will see that most loggers used a basic PCT (as recommended), and had no issues at all.

Milk thistle is recommended for on-cycle, yes (it's in 2nd GEAR, so no need for extra in PCT).

As for 'the norm", there IS NO "norm" when it comes to bodybuilding. Every individual is different in how they respond to diet and training and supplements and life. I can guarantee you that there are people out there whose "norm" is just as good as you consider yours to be.

If you want to be "visibly bigger", then you either need to get leaner or gain more muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I had a question i know there is alot of good feedback on the one but 10-15lb for a very experienced lifter and user it probablly out of the question so i was wondering what do you think an experienced user is going to get out of this likely. I mean someone with 10plus years of gear who's had the benefit of professional trainers and nutritionists etc
    An experienced user with >10 years experience (including hormonal use) who follow our recommended training, supplementational, and nutritional guidelines, WILL gain 10-15 lbs (possibly up to 20lb if they really pay attention to detail).

Just check out Don and Dirk's results. Dirk gained 18lbs and has kept ALL of them; he kept a video log so that you can SEE his progress throughout the cycle: RMS80's The One Log- w/ video.... and RMS80'S THE ONE LOG W/ VIDEO
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryuuBishonen View Post

this is kind-of crazy for me cause I'm crazy strong but just want to be visibly bigger.. thats kind-of vain isnt it ?!?!? I wonder if I should even get "The One" maybe I should try something wierd like training chest two days in a row and see if the pump stays longer than a day ???

Wifie hates this "hobby" she wants the scrawny guy she married back
    I hate that guy ....

Sorry for the novel appreciate your answers..and the flames that this post will invoke its all educational !!!
    Ok- since you don't want to hear it from our reps- would hearing it from one of the owners be ok?

I am an experienced guy with 15 years plus of hard training, athletics, etc. who TRAINS- I gained 18 lbs. just following my own recommendations- go check out my log for The One- it has videos and pics from my entire cycle......

As for the PCT question....no need for flaming- b/c if you follow our recommendations- I can help you keep every lb. that you gain off The One. You don't need Nolva or Clomid- they have the tendency to cause more issues than they are worth for many people.....

As for on-cycle- for anti-oxidant support, take Bio-Mend- it is a strong anti-oxidant with cardiovascular support, and Omega Essentials- fish oil has been shown to promote healthy lipid balances...

Try this for PCT- this is what I did after a 5 week cycle of The One, and I haven't lost a single lb., even with running 5-8 miles per day:
    2nd Gear 1 capsule per day
    3-4 grams of L-Carnitine or ALCAR
    6 Drive per day
    Osteo-Sport (optional, but it lowers cortisol)
    Biomend
    Complete Balance
    Omega Essentials

This is a serious PCT in terms of effectiveness- and it actually elevates mood, rather than depressing it, like Nolva and Clomid do for a lot of people. This PCT promotes LH elevation through several different MOAs, keeps estrogen levels very low through both inhibiting aromatization (6-Bromo) and antagonizing E (icariin in Drive), increases free test levels (6-bromo), antagonizing glucocorticoids and cytokines (cissus in Osteo-Sport), and increases spermatogenesis and endogenous T production (L-Carn, icariin and forskolin in Drive).

Nolva and Clo? They antagonize estrogen- but they don't address several other key issues that arise during PCT. They can cause depression, and can also cause rebound gyno in a lot of users as well- plus they don't address other key issues regarding the restarting of the HPTA- high cytokine levels, low testicular L-Carnitine levels, low leptin levels, low levels of certain minerals in the testes, etc.

Using just nolva or clomid for PCT is like having a house with 4 holes in the roof, and only fixing one of them- they don't address the entire issue.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. Red face THANK YOU !!!

I didnt realize the hottie was a rep until immediately after my post....sorry !!! nice new avatar

Again I thank you for the replies.. the package The One & 2nd Cycle sit here awaiting their friends to arrive and for some stress to go away before I get started seriously... I learned yesterday that lower weight cable cross hits more of the chest....BOnUS!!!..
    gotta miss todays workout to practice some guitar for a guy a church (wants to sing a solo & I've been putting off learning the ugly song) but yea thanks again I really appreciate the owners reply I'll be copying your PCT sir but I need to look up some of the elements first... I research Heavy before lifting heavy with a PH !!

REALLY THANK YOU !!!! I'll be reviewing your log as recommended...!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by ryuuBishonen View Post
    I didnt realize the hottie was a rep until immediately after my post....sorry !!! nice new avatar

Again I thank you for the replies.. the package The One & 2nd Cycle sit here awaiting their friends to arrive and for some stress to go away before I get started seriously... I learned yesterday that lower weight cable cross hits more of the chest....BOnUS!!!..
    gotta miss todays workout to practice some guitar for a guy a church (wants to sing a solo & I've been putting off learning the ugly song) but yea thanks again I really appreciate the owners reply I'll be copying your PCT sir but I need to look up some of the elements first... I research Heavy before lifting heavy with a PH !!

REALLY THANK YOU !!!! I'll be reviewing your log as recommended...!!
    No worries. This is what we are here for

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. woahhhh

the hottie responds again "blush"
    anyway this shopping list from American nutty is getting friggin large....
    can I do Glutamine On Cycle with this product...
    I didn't see L Glutamine in any of the "addendums" the "Owner" added to my shopping list

again I appreciate the responses,, anyone other than owners and Reps have their two cents in this whole... the One product ??

oh back on topic
    L Glutamine on cycle and post cycle ??? any concerns ?? .. ( obviously I've been missing my glute recently )
    thanks again

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryuuBishonen View Post
    the hottie responds again "blush"
    anyway this shopping list from American nutty is getting friggin large....
    can I do Glutamine On Cycle with this product...
    I didn't see L Glutamine in any of the "addendums" the "Owner" added to my shopping list

again I appreciate the responses,, anyone other than owners and Reps have their two cents in this whole... the One product ??

oh back on topic
    L Glutamine on cycle and post cycle ??? any concerns ?? .. ( obviously I've been missing my glute recently )
    thanks again
    One, STOP calling me that!

Two, the literature on L-Glutamine supplementation is conflicted as to whether it actually has any benefits for hard trainees (although, if you're sedentary or the average inactive person, it will do good for your immune system), even at very high doses; so whether or not you use (on-cycle or in PCT) it is entirely up to you.

Three, there IS a feedback thread: ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***, where extracts from loggers (and non-loggers) are all collated. Look there; you'll find a lot of feedback/thoughts on The ONE (you might also want to read through some of the logs).

9. Thanks

#1) seriously YOU changed your avatar gimmie a break what'd ya expect but OK Mature respectful blah blah .. point made but yea still

#2) Thanks again will peruse the link Good to know Glute's good for the immune system too.... that's helpful

10. Quote Originally Posted by ryuuBishonen View Post
    #2) Thanks again will peruse the link Good to know Glute's good for the immune system too.... that's helpful
    That's generally what glutamine is used for: Effects on the immune system and enhancing recovery (albeit not enough strong research to show that it does either in heavily training athletes). I did my meta-analysis on it last year; some interesting stuff.

•   

11. If we remove Finasteride (Brand names: Proscar®, Propecia®) whilst using The One, does this mean MPB may be accelerated due to increased DHT levels from The One?
    What about topical mindoxial solutions as a substitute?

12. Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    If we remove Finasteride (Brand names: Proscar®, Propecia®) whilst using The One, does this mean MPB may be accelerated due to increased DHT levels from The One?
    What about topical mindoxial solutions as a substitute?
    No. The ONE has NOT shown to have any effects on MPB (even on those inclined), either in inducing or accelerating it.

Using topical solutions as substitues would be providing the same purpose, and therefore not advisable.

13. If The One has not shown any effects on MPB, does this mean that:

1) We have not conducted studies to assess?
    OR
    2) We have conducted studies and a conclusion was/or was not drawn on the effects on MPB?

In my opinion (limited) since DHT is directly related to MPB (?) there might be an impact...

14. Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    If The One has not shown any effects on MPB, does this mean that:

1) We have not conducted studies to assess?
    OR
    2) We have conducted studies and a conclusion was/or was not drawn on the effects on MPB?

In my opinion (limited) since DHT is directly related to MPB (?) there might be an impact...
    Poosibly. However, those using The ONE have reported nothing to suggest that it affects MPB (and there are plenty using who have or are prone to MPB). Read Any reports of hair loss?.

15. Great, and interesting arcticle, and that is good feedback from others.

16. Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    Great, and interesting arcticle, and that is good feedback from others.
    It's not here to be "interesting"; it's here to inform people on how to make the most of their gains, since quite a few people were going about it in entirely the wrong way.

17. Relax...interesting is a good thing.

18. This is week two and yes i have made good gains. I have stopped proscar as advised a few days ago, i can tell you that my hair IS falling out. I am now stopping the use of this product, as this was my fear. It does seem to accelerate MPB. Plenty of other supps that will not do this and give good gains.

19. Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    This is week two and yes i have made good gains. I have stopped proscar as advised a few days ago, i can tell you that my hair IS falling out. I am now stopping the use of this product, as this was my fear. It does seem to accelerate MPB. Plenty of other supps that will not do this and give good gains.
    Thank you for your feedback.

20. so after you finish a cycle of the one and finish your pct(second gear) then when can you begin using the one again?

21. Quote Originally Posted by nikechissel02 View Post
    so after you finish a cycle of the one and finish your pct(second gear) then when can you begin using the one again?
    i believe you asked this already and i answered it in another thread, a good time is Cycle+pct=time off after PCT till next cycle
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

22. Quote Originally Posted by nikechissel02 View Post
    so after you finish a cycle of the one and finish your pct(second gear) then when can you begin using the one again?
    No. Wait at least another month MINIMUM after you've FINISHED PCT before doing another hormonal cycle!

23. subbed for reading later...great info
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

24. why not taper the one?
    liver support?

25. Quote Originally Posted by NJbreed View Post
    why not taper the one?
    liver support?
    liver support is optional just as it is for any PH, as for tapering... do you meaning tapering up or down? If down, that is up to you as well, but their is no need.

26. order came in today! excited to get started

27. Quote Originally Posted by therosser View Post
    order came in today! excited to get started
    nice good luck, let me know if you have any questions!

28. Started my cycle today! Can't wait to start seeing results

29. I'll be starting tomorrow -- going to try and keep a 'live' diary. I have read several of the threads (enough to know that I'll probably be asked to read more), but I'm curious if its ok to continue to use pre/post workout supps? -- specifically Dark Rage / Dark Matter? Or should I skip them for two months? I'll have a solid supply of protein powder, food protein, clean fat, carbs and calories :-).

Never used a PH before... in the last 18 months of lifting+protein+diet, I've gone from 205 to 225. Been stuck here for a few months. Hoping this will push me to 240.

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I'll be starting tomorrow -- going to try and keep a 'live' diary. I have read several of the threads (enough to know that I'll probably be asked to read more), but I'm curious if its ok to continue to use pre/post workout supps? -- specifically Dark Rage / Dark Matter? Or should I skip them for two months? I'll have a solid supply of protein powder, food protein, clean fat, carbs and calories :-).

Never used a PH before... in the last 18 months of lifting+protein+diet, I've gone from 205 to 225. Been stuck here for a few months. Hoping this will push me to 240.
    hey bud thanks for choosing The One as your first PH. As for post workout supplementation- that is ok to continue, people use Pre workouts while on cycle, but it is not something i would recommend because of potential problems of blood pressure and such. let me know if you have anymore questions

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Diet - Fat gain first days?
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 10:56 PM
  2. >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. I Gained 15lbs in about 3 Days.