Jayhawkk's The One end of cycle review

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to thank AN for giving me a chance to try out The One. It's been a fun ride but today is the last day before the bottle is gone. Now on to the review...

Cycle
20 days- 4 Capsules a day in one dose around 10am
10 days- 3 Capsules a day in one dose around 10am

Support products
From start
Centrum Multi
Protein*
Creatine*

Added around day 20(To combat some back pump issues)
Vitamin C
Hawthorne Berry
Potassium
Niacin
Taurine

*Around day 20 when I was getting back pumps I stopped the creatine which was part of my protein mix. So I have been off of protein/creatine from this time on

Goals
It was to increase strength while not having too much of a negative impact on my running that I have been doing to prepare for a physical fitness test and to lose weight.

Rough Beginning stats
5'8"
Unknown BF% but pretty high. I hold a lot on my obliques etc

Max Lifts
Only known max at this time was my bench press as I had entered a gym competition and pushed 350 on flat bench

Ending stats
Still high BF%

Max Lifts
Yesterday I put up 400 and probably could of put up another 5-10 pounds but didn't risk it. To be fair, I probably could of done the same at the bench comp(another 10 pounds) but didn't want to risk a second lift since earlier that day someone had torn a pec on a relatively light weight for him. I was also benching about 420 last October and had lost my strength after picking up running. This isn't a PR per se but still a nice gain.

Review

Muscle Hardness
I felt this was one of the more 'cool' factors of this product. Being able to feel the muscle made wanting to work it, more of a challenge than a chore. I have horrible legs but when I could physically feel separation(albeit through fat) It made me look forward to leg day and put forth that much more effort.

Mucle Gain
The areas I could visually see are limited and I will go for them first. Rhomboids/traps had to rear visiblity and by the end of the cycle i could find some emerging. Outer quad has a slight definition or curve to it. My legs are my own fault but I have hit them hard and although you probably couldn't tell too much on the changes, I can. The gains I have got in my leg strength have made me look forward to legs now allowing me to make gains that I wasn't able to get before

Pumps
The pumps on The One are extremely 'nice'. I have been on products were the pump was there but left a couple hours tops after the workout and I've had them last all day but any flexing of that muscle would lead to cramps that would be painful as hell. This was a great inbetween; solid pumps that lasted for pretty much the entire cycle. Howev er, about week three while on a run my lower back cramped up on me for the first time and it damn near crippled me that day. I got scared because of the PT test coming up and thought aobut quitting the cycle. After speaking with Easy, I added some supplements, dropped to 3 capsules and increased my water. While my pack pumps never went away they did not hurt to the point where I could not run or workout. I just had to cut back on my pace a little.

Strength
Strength went up in every category. Because of my weak lower body I got a lot of PR's in things like squats and deadlifts. Even pushed my dumbell curls to a 65pound/8 reps PR. Squat 315pound/6 and although not a PR over all it was a PR this cycle 400 pounds/1 flat bench and 375/5

Endurance
I found my weight room endurance had went up but due to the back pumps i wasn't able to really test this in a cardio environment. I was getting more reps in at higher weights on most of my exercises

Motivation/Focus
The first 4 hours or so after taking TO I would get a semi-caffeine type of energy. The drive from noticing new muscle hardness and pumps gave me the mental edge I needed to push an extra rep in or go up an additional 5-10 pounds wher I may have just quit earlier.

Mood
My mood did not change. No aggression issues or an Alpha Male sense outside of what I normally get or have.

Appetite
You can look at my size and see I don't have an issue with eating. i didn't notice a huge difference in this area either outside of what i normally go through when hitting the gym hard or doing a lot of physical activities.

Health related
The last week of my cycle I get a liver function panel done. My enzymes proved to be normal with average blood pressure readings in the 140's/70's. On occassion it would go into the high 140's/low 80's. My average, off cycle BP is around 120-130's/low 70's. No nose bleeds, headaches, puffy nipples*, acne or additonal hair loss from my MPB.

*I had a pea sized lump under both nipples from previous cycles. These disappeared while on cycle. This has happened before and came back after PCT was over. I'll have to report back in a month or two with a follow up.

Sleep
Sleep at first was hard because it seemed as if my internal thermometer went crazy and decided to cook me inside out lol. After a week or so that normalized and my sleep pattern quickly went back to normal. This last week I have had a bunch of weird dreams but not sure if I can say that has anything to do with TO or not.

Summary
I believe this is a nice product by itself and would benefit greatly as a weight loss cycle(which i'm going to run soon) moreso than a stand-alone muscle builder unles it's your initial run with an anabolic. With relatively no sides, I think it's worth the price tag and would recommend it to anyone looking at going into a hormone assistated(legal) cycle. The bonus is that it comes with it's own PCT which makes it even more of a deal. A great additon to the anabolic world, AN!

My personal opinion is that this will emerge as a product that would give a bonus to other compounds taken in either a stacking or bridge-like cycle for insane muscle gains, for those who have a history of PH/AS use and want something more potent without having to go too harsh on other orals. I think the opportunities to see exciting new cycle plans are now available through The One and I plan on taking advantage of one in the near future.

Please feel free to ask any questions on anything I may have left out or not covered completely enough.
A lot of good information can be found in this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Based on your experience with The One, and with other anabolics, do you feel it has the potential to stack well with testosterone?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Based on your pics, your body fat doesn't appear to be that high..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somewhere in the 30's i think. Today i'm planning out a weight loss cycle to get down to 205-210. tomorrow or Thursday i'm hitting the grocery store and starting this thing on Friday. Tired of being fat :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to thank AN for giving me a chance to try out The One. It's been a fun ride but today is the last day before the bottle is gone. Now on to the review...

Cycle
20 days- 4 Capsules a day in one dose around 10am
10 days- 3 Capsules a day in one dose around 10am

Support products
From start
Centrum Multi
Protein*
Creatine*

Added around day 20(To combat some back pump issues)
Vitamin C
Hawthorne Berry
Potassium
Niacin
Taurine

*Around day 20 when I was getting back pumps I stopped the creatine which was part of my protein mix. So I have been off of protein/creatine from this time on

Goals
It was to increase strength while not having too much of a negative impact on my running that I have been doing to prepare for a physical fitness test and to lose weight.

Rough Beginning stats
5'8"
Unknown BF% but pretty high. I hold a lot on my obliques etc

Max Lifts
Only known max at this time was my bench press as I had entered a gym competition and pushed 350 on flat bench

Ending stats
Still high BF%

Max Lifts
Yesterday I put up 400 and probably could of put up another 5-10 pounds but didn't risk it. To be fair, I probably could of done the same at the bench comp(another 10 pounds) but didn't want to risk a second lift since earlier that day someone had torn a pec on a relatively light weight for him. I was also benching about 420 last October and had lost my strength after picking up running. This isn't a PR per se but still a nice gain.

Review

Muscle Hardness
I felt this was one of the more 'cool' factors of this product. Being able to feel the muscle made wanting to work it, more of a challenge than a chore. I have horrible legs but when I could physically feel separation(albeit through fat) It made me look forward to leg day and put forth that much more effort.

Mucle Gain
The areas I could visually see are limited and I will go for them first. Rhomboids/traps had to rear visiblity and by the end of the cycle i could find some emerging. Outer quad has a slight definition or curve to it. My legs are my own fault but I have hit them hard and although you probably couldn't tell too much on the changes, I can. The gains I have got in my leg strength have made me look forward to legs now allowing me to make gains that I wasn't able to get before

Pumps
The pumps on The One are extremely 'nice'. I have been on products were the pump was there but left a couple hours tops after the workout and I've had them last all day but any flexing of that muscle would lead to cramps that would be painful as hell. This was a great inbetween; solid pumps that lasted for pretty much the entire cycle. Howev er, about week three while on a run my lower back cramped up on me for the first time and it damn near crippled me that day. I got scared because of the PT test coming up and thought aobut quitting the cycle. After speaking with Easy, I added some supplements, dropped to 3 capsules and increased my water. While my pack pumps never went away they did not hurt to the point where I could not run or workout. I just had to cut back on my pace a little.

Strength
Strength went up in every category. Because of my weak lower body I got a lot of PR's in things like squats and deadlifts. Even pushed my dumbell curls to a 65pound/8 reps PR. Squat 315pound/6 and although not a PR over all it was a PR this cycle 400 pounds/1 flat bench and 375/5

Endurance
I found my weight room endurance had went up but due to the back pumps i wasn't able to really test this in a cardio environment. I was getting more reps in at higher weights on most of my exercises

Motivation/Focus
The first 4 hours or so after taking TO I would get a semi-caffeine type of energy. The drive from noticing new muscle hardness and pumps gave me the mental edge I needed to push an extra rep in or go up an additional 5-10 pounds wher I may have just quit earlier.

Mood
My mood did not change. No aggression issues or an Alpha Male sense outside of what I normally get or have.

Appetite
You can look at my size and see I don't have an issue with eating. i didn't notice a huge difference in this area either outside of what i normally go through when hitting the gym hard or doing a lot of physical activities.

Health related
The last week of my cycle I get a liver function panel done. My enzymes proved to be normal with average blood pressure readings in the 140's/70's. On occassion it would go into the high 140's/low 80's. My average, off cycle BP is around 120-130's/low 70's. No nose bleeds, headaches, puffy nipples*, acne or additonal hair loss from my MPB.

*I had a pea sized lump under both nipples from previous cycles. These disappeared while on cycle. This has happened before and came back after PCT was over. I'll have to report back in a month or two with a follow up.

Sleep
Sleep at first was hard because it seemed as if my internal thermometer went crazy and decided to cook me inside out lol. After a week or so that normalized and my sleep pattern quickly went back to normal. This last week I have had a bunch of weird dreams but not sure if I can say that has anything to do with TO or not.

Summary
I believe this is a nice product by itself and would benefit greatly as a weight loss cycle(which i'm going to run soon) moreso than a stand-alone muscle builder unles it's your initial run with an anabolic. With relatively no sides, I think it's worth the price tag and would recommend it to anyone looking at going into a hormone assistated(legal) cycle. The bonus is that it comes with it's own PCT which makes it even more of a deal. A great additon to the anabolic world, AN!

My personal opinion is that this will emerge as a product that would give a bonus to other compounds taken in either a stacking or bridge-like cycle for insane muscle gains, for those who have a history of PH/AS use and want something more potent without having to go too harsh on other orals. I think the opportunities to see exciting new cycle plans are now available through The One and I plan on taking advantage of one in the near future.

Please feel free to ask any questions on anything I may have left out or not covered completely enough.
Awesome and very detailed review, Jason. Thank you. You have been a great logger. You've made some nice gains. Be interesting to see how The ONE treats you should you decide to use it for a cut.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to seeing myself. Purchasing a bottle on thursday and will introduce it into my weight loss plan after about 6 weeks off to help with me when the initial 'easy fat loss' stops and the harder part begins. At the beginning of losing weight I don't find it is as needed to be dead on and your body isn't too unforgiving when the calories aren't perfect. However, after that water weight and the easy fat drops then dialing in the calories becomes the most important factor and it becomes a lot easier to start burning into those hard earned muscles. In my opinion, TO should make this a much easier task.

I'm looking at additional products to add in later to help facilitate this process.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great reivew jay. Will see how it treats you on a cut

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
For supposedly having a BF that high, it doesnt look bad at all. It kind of fills out and adds to your look that says "I am one bad mofo, dont flipping mess with me"

At least thats the first thing I thought in the pics lol. Maybe its just the tat.

Anyhow nice review. lol

ilovefish

Awards
I'm looking forward to seeing myself. Purchasing a bottle on thursday and will introduce it into my weight loss plan after about 6 weeks off to help with me when the initial 'easy fat loss' stops and the harder part begins. At the beginning of losing weight I don't find it is as needed to be dead on and your body isn't too unforgiving when the calories aren't perfect. However, after that water weight and the easy fat drops then dialing in the calories becomes the most important factor and it becomes a lot easier to start burning into those hard earned muscles. In my opinion, TO should make this a much easier task.

Great review jay, thats actually what i was planning also. I think TO would be a great cutter, i was planning 4 week pct followed by an 8 week cut then finished off with another 4 weeks of TO.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the weight i'm wanting to lose i'm planning on a 12-16 week cut depending on how things go. Plan on using a 3 capsule a day regimen.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm looking at additional products to add in later to help facilitate this process.
Very true. DIET is the most important part when it comes to those last few % BF to lose.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
From a fat loss perspective, I have found THE ONE works well even on a carb restrictive diet. I know it is advised to increase carb intake while on cycle, but I have lowered/cycled my intake and have still put on quality muscle. I havent pack on a ton of lbs but that wasnt my goal in the first place. I have added muscle while losing bf and this is never a bad thing. Just my .02

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very detailed and thorough review. Well done! How will your PCT finally look like?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT will start tomorrow with Life Support and 2nd Gear.

Just finished updating Fitday.com which I haven't used in quite a while and after inputting today's calories i've found i'm a hell of a lot further off the mark than I assumed. Protein is too low and carbs are too high. I should have done this at the beginning of my cycle and corrected it. While I had a higher, on average, protein intake on cycle compared to today; it would of been too inconsistant. Although I feel I had good gains I believe I could of really had much better with a better diet. Kind of saddens me a bit...

No use crying over spilt milk, right? Bigger and better things in the future!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Nice review,.. nice gains!!! Good luck on your future cut!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
awesome thorough review thank you for your work

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
thanks for summing up your one cycle.
you have a solid base to work with. if you cut some fat off you will look HUGE!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thx Jay- great review :)

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Nice review Jay,.. I might have to give this a roll with my cut as well. Appreciate it brother!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Too bad those pics suck, none are the same and it makes visual progress impossible to intelligibly dicern.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jay ........ why didnt you call me to come take pics with a camera that actually works :spank:

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Great review, the picture of you doin a rear double bi does not make it look like you have a high BF%. Have you had it checked before?

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Hi Jayhawk,
That's a great summary! I appreciate your clear speaking and honesty man, thanks!

You are a big guy and clearly have a lot of muscle mass. When you manage to get ripped, you could inspire a lot of people by what I think will be an excellent look. Big back, big arms and throw some cuts on those legs and you're in business!

Thanks again.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome final Review J! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with better quality pictures I don't think you would of been able to tell much, if any, difference at all. I didn't go from 18 inch arms to 20 inch arms and my BF didn't really change too much to notice any of the 'finer' details that I can feel and/or see. Me telling you that shirts feel a bit tighter isn't going to transfer over to a comparison shot too well. I did try to give an honest personal view of The One even without a better ran log.

The problem with cutting is a lack of discipline in food portions... I can hit the gym hard every day but making sure I eat properly is a goal that I usually fail at. I'm working hard on that now by trying to make sure i can't give myself any excuses. I have plenty of healthy foods and ways to carry those foods with me at all times. I hope I can come back to this thread in a couple of months and show some serious changes in my physique and hopefully for the better :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Even with better quality pictures I don't think you would of been able to tell much, if any, difference at all. I didn't go from 18 inch arms to 20 inch arms and my BF didn't really change too much to notice any of the 'finer' details that I can feel and/or see. Me telling you that shirts feel a bit tighter isn't going to transfer over to a comparison shot too well. I did try to give an honest personal view of The One even without a better ran log.

The problem with cutting is a lack of discipline in food portions... I can hit the gym hard every day but making sure I eat properly is a goal that I usually fail at. I'm working hard on that now by trying to make sure i can't give myself any excuses. I have plenty of healthy foods and ways to carry those foods with me at all times. I hope I can come back to this thread in a couple of months and show some serious changes in my physique and hopefully for the better :)
Good post.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT is going well. Back pumps are completely gone now but my strength seems to still where it was at my last week on cycle. Keeping my protein pretty high (for me) to keep as much gains as I can.