Drive RPM Igf2 for a cut

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Hi i am thinking of trying these 3 for a cut

208 lbs
16 - 17 % bf
routine hst and 2 sessions of hit cardio
my goal is to get to 10 -12% in about 2 or 3 months and if posible to put on a liitle muscle.

Any help will be gretaly apreciated.
Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi i am thinking of trying these 3 for a cut

208 lbs
16 - 17 % bf
routine hst and 2 sessions of hit cardio
my goal is to get to 10 -12% in about 2 or 3 months and if posible to put on a liitle muscle.

Any help will be gretaly apreciated.
Thanks.
These products would work quite well. You can definitely get to 10-12% BF in 3 months (I would allow yourself 10-14 weeks).

Make also sure that your diet is manipulated for your goal as well. Being completely strict with it you don't have to be, as I noticed muscle mass gains as well as staying relatively lean using IGF-2 (it's a great recomp product; and stacked with Drive/RPM, you should see good results).

Dosages/Timing for jcpf

IGF-2
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night, just before you go to bed

RPM
Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2-4 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok; you may not even need 4 caps)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3* caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3* caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1
* You may like to go to 4 caps, but it's not necessary.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
ok, thanks a lot for your help, sorry to bother you again but do you have any pointer on the diet please??
i am using no shotgun pwo, shuold i use less rpm because of the stims in no shotgun??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ok, thanks a lot for your help, sorry to bother you again but do you have any pointer on the diet please??
i am using no shotgun pwo, shuold i use less rpm because of the stims in no shotgun??
You can do either or re RPM. If you find that it's too much for you to take the full dose, then cut back (which is why I recommended you start with 2 caps and work your way up). Just to note that RPM won't affect you like stimulants.

As for diet, you need to make sure that this is just right, otherwise you're wasting your time. DIET is the KEY to fat loss (not supplements). Get that sorted and you should be fine. With diet and training alone a decrease of 0.5-0.7% BF per week is very doable. I've included my tips for fat loss (#1 is the most important).

ROSIE'S DIET TIPS FOR FAT LOSS

1. First, you need to work out what your MAINTENANCE calories are (There are various methods and equations that you can use to calculate this; most take into account current body mass, height, and activity level). Then, to lose fat, you need to make sure that you’re having up to 500 calories LESS than maintenance. Depending on how fast or slow you lose the fat, you can adjust and tweak your calorie intake each week.
2. Eat every 2-3 hours after waking. This helps keep the metabolism going throughout the day, as well as keeping insulin levels stable (so, you can see that 3 meals is simply NOT enough, even small portions).
3. EVERY meal should have complex carbohydrates [CHO] (i.e. kumara, rice, oats, etc.), QUALITY LEAN protein (chicken breast, fish, tuna, salmon, lean beef, egg whites, etc.), and FIBROUS CHO (i.e. vegetables, green ones in particular).
4. Drink 4.5 litres of water per day. This will help keep the system clean.
5. It has been proven that TWO servings of DAIRY per day helps lose MORE fat than if one avoids it altogether.
6. Do NOT avoid fat (The only fat she should be avoiding is Saturated fat and Trans fats). You NEED fat in your diet, as fat plays major roles in energy metabolism and other parts of your body (Wardlaw & Hampl, 2007). Make sure to have at least 30 grams of GOOD fats (i.e. flaxseeds or flaxseed oil, fish oils, peanut butter, nuts - especially almonds and walnuts, hempseed oil, olive oil, etc.) per day (i.e. this is ~2 tbsp of flaxseed oil or peanut butter).
7. Don’t drink tea or coffee. Try drinking GREEN tea instead; it helps with thermogenesis, and is especially good if you take it one hour before doing cardio first thing in the morning.
8. Don’t drink alcohol. Alcohol has NO nutritional value and is full of calories.
9. Minimize adding salt to food. Instead, flavour a meal with herbs and spices (i.e. ginger, cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, chilli powder, and garlic all help thermogenesis a bit).
10. The only sugar needed on a regular basis is the NATURAL sugars found in food; these are mostly found in fruit. Too much sugar plays havoc with insulin levels and these should be as stable as possible throughout the day. The best time to be having sugar is straight AFTER a RESISTANCE workout, when the body is trying to replenish muscle glycogen stores (Burke, 2006).
11. Do NOT avoid CHO. You NEED at least 50-100 grams of CHO per day for your body to burn fat effectively. A good guideline is to have at least 1 gram of CHO per kg of body mass per day as a MINIMUM (Burke, 2006).
12. Eat most food as 'natural' as possible. This means fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, grains, etc. Try not to eat too much packaged food, as it is full of extra calories and sugar.
13. Most importantly, remember that it IS OK TO CHEAT every now and then. Actually the body NEEDS cheat meals and day. By throwing all the guidelines I have just mentioned above out of the way and having a day where you eat what you want it helps, and will also help prevent your body from going into starvation mode (where the body battles you to hold onto the fat as much as it can). If you prefer NOT to ‘cheat’, then adding in 1-2 higher CALORIE days (i.e. go up to Maintenance, or even Bulking, or even slightly higher), with the extra calories coming from quality COMPLEX CHO, you should be ok.

Supplements should NOT be a big deal, as most fat loss can be done through simply eating the right food at the right time. And unless everything that you’re doing is already done to ensure the maximum results in the timeframe that you want to achieve it in, and then supplementation should not be the focus. However, there ARE a few supplements that I think are important to any regime:

1. A multivitamin. (Although you should be eating as much of a variety of food as possible, in order to meet the RDI/AI of most nutrients from actual food).
2. Creatine monohydrate. Creatine helps the body to recover faster, as well as aiding in increasing strength levels and lean body mass [LBM].
3. Flaxseed/Hempseed/Fish Oil. This is the GOOD fats. Flaxseed or Hempseed oil is great with breakfast or in protein shakes.
4. Protein Powder. This just helps for the in-between meals, or after the gym, and to make sure that you get enough protein in (You should be having 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body mass per day; this is so that muscle loss is prevented, and can even assist in small gains in LBM).

Apart from these 4 ‘base’ supplements, you don’t need a lot (supplements are just a way for companies to make money. You can do everything without them!). And forget about using fat-burners or thermogenics; they are a waste of time unless you are ALREADY lean and are looking for that ‘extra edge’ to lose the last 1-2% bodyfat (i.e. like a bodybuilding competitor, etc.)

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
ok, thanks a lot for your help. As i was waiting for your answer i read some logs about THE ONE, and i am really interested in it, i saw many positive logs some gain mass, some strenght, some lean out and some gain strenght and lean out. as i stated before my goal is to get to 10 -12 % bf Can i use THE ONE for this goal and maybe gain a little lbm. i have used Havoc in the past (2 1/2 months ago). Maybe is too soon to start THE ONE because of the Havoc??
Thanks a lot for your help

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ok, thanks a lot for your help. As i was waiting for your answer i read some logs about THE ONE, and i am really interested in it, i saw many positive logs some gain mass, some strenght, some lean out and some gain strenght and lean out. as i stated before my goal is to get to 10 -12 % bf Can i use THE ONE for this goal and maybe gain a little lbm. i have used Havoc in the past (2 1/2 months ago). Maybe is too soon to start THE ONE because of the Havoc??
Thanks a lot for your help
A lot would depend on your training history, previous supplement use, diet and training knowledge, as to whether you were 'ready' for it. Since I don't know these about you I cannnot make a recommendation. However, as long as you do all your homework first, and are aware of all the ins-and-outs, and have everything prepared before you do a cycle, then I see no issues with it.

The ONE would be an excellent product for achieving your goals. However, you still need to get everything ELSE right FIRST. If you want to gain LBM then you wouldn't want to be on cutting calories, and you'd want to make sure that you got in enough carbohydrates.

I would wait a MINIMUM of a month between the end of PCT for one cycle and the start of another.