The One and water weight

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
I'm on day 5 of my "the one" cycle @3caps/day and I am up 3 lbs. However, I definitely noticed that at least half of it has to be water. I drink around a gallon a day and I don't take creatine. Anyway, the reason why I know this is because I am peeing WAY less. I drink a quart before work, during lunch, pre/during workout, and post-workout/ before bed. I barely have to piss when I wake up and I definitely feel more bloated.

I just think that the reported gains may be a little unrealistic, as those less familiar with their bodies (or urination schedules) may not even notice this.

Other reasons: I am on a cut and my abs are less visible. Cardio has gotten a little harder as I feel like I am going to puke during my sprints.

I know it's a little early in the cycle, and this could change, but there's no way these are lean pounds. Most of the logs I've read didn't seem to mention holding water. Thoughts?

Support supps:
Complete balance
Osteobolin*
fish oil
Recreate
Milk thistle

Last edited:
cmc

cmc

Awards
I drank a gallon or more a day and pissed non stop. Never felt bloated from water intake.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 5 of my "the one" cycle @3caps/day and I am up 3 lbs. However, I definitely noticed that at least half of it has to be water. I drink around a gallon a day and I don't take creatine. Anyway, the reason why I know this is because I am peeing WAY less. I drink a quart before work, during lunch, pre/during workout, and post-workout/ before bed. I barely have to piss when I wake up and I definitely feel more bloated.

I know it's a little early in the cycle, and this could change, but there's no way these are lean pounds. Most of the logs I've read didn't seem to mention holding water. Thoughts?
Although those pounds may not be MUSCLE mass they most probably ARE lean body mass (especially if you are cutting). Lean body mass includes far MORE than just muscle mass; it is water, food, bones, organs (i.e. anything that is NOT bodyfat).

Your body could be holding onto water for dietary reasons. Either you're not drinking enough water for your exercise level, or having high carbohydrates (for every gram of carbohydrate your body stores 3g of water) or too much sodium, or not eating enough; it could be many factors.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noticing im more thirsty on "the one".

today is the start of second week, getting bigger, but no strength gains.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards

I just think that the reported gains may be a little unrealistic, as those less familiar with their bodies (or urination schedules) may not even notice this.

Other reasons: I am on a cut and my abs are less visible. Cardio has gotten a little harder as I feel like I am going to puke during my sprints.

Support supps:
Complete balance
Osteobolin*
fish oil
Recreate
Milk thistle
I'm thinking you may just need to give it time. I drained water like mad. Water retention is simply not what we've seen with this stuff.

TxTroy

Awards
As long as I eat clean I definitely do not retain water on this stuff. When I decide to cheat and have some sort of sugary snack, then I feel bloated. Otherwise I feel like I spend half my day in the restroom sometimes I have to piss so frequently.

As for strength gains, I started noticing gains towards the end of the second week. From there it really started to climb.