Recommendation on which AN product to try???

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
so, if i was going to try one AN product, which would you suggest?

i recently got a sample of Drive and RPM...
seemed to work well, but one day isn't enough to tell.

Drive?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, if i was going to try one AN product, which would you suggest?

i recently got a sample of Drive and RPM...
seemed to work well, but one day isn't enough to tell.

Drive?
It would depend entirely on your GOALS.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
It would depend entirely on your GOALS.
lean muscle gain.

still progressing on a gradual bulk after a long hiatus from serious training due to shoulder surgery a little over a year ago. (only did lower body, cardio, and PT for months)

got a little out of control w/ my bodyfat and cut last summer/fall from 245 down to about 207. (keto or very low carb worked well for me)

around 225 now and about 17% bf just gradually adding muscle again.

enough info? :type:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give their "The One" a try. It would probably be ideal for what you're looking doing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lean muscle gain.

still progressing on a gradual bulk after a long hiatus from serious training due to shoulder surgery a little over a year ago. (only did lower body, cardio, and PT for months)

got a little out of control w/ my bodyfat and cut last summer/fall from 245 down to about 207. (keto or very low carb worked well for me)

around 225 now and about 17% bf just gradually adding muscle again.

enough info? :type:
If you were going to choose one product only, then I would recommend IGF-2. It will provide you with lean muscle gains whilst allowing you to stay relatively lean (andd even lose some fat). Strength gains, muscle hardness, and enhanced recovery (minimal or complete elimination of DOMS), and great sleep are also benefits of IGF-2.

If you wanted to go the hormonal route, as Jason suggested there is always The ONE (but if you've just had along hiatus from training, then you probably shouldn't jump straight into such products).

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Igf-2 is the most underrated best product we offer. i swear by it it doesnt get all the press because it isnt hormonal or actively promoted

its more of a cult following with repeat consumers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Igf-2 is the most underrated best product we offer. i swear by it it doesnt get all the press because it isnt hormonal or actively promoted

its more of a cult following with repeat consumers
Most definitely. It's the best thing out there if you want to stay natural. I can't say ENOUGH about it!!! :)

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice guys (and girl).

If you were going to choose one product only, then I would recommend IGF-2. It will provide you with lean muscle gains whilst allowing you to stay relatively lean (andd even lose some fat). Strength gains, muscle hardness, and enhanced recovery (minimal or complete elimination of DOMS), and great sleep are also benefits of IGF-2.

If you wanted to go the hormonal route, as Jason suggested there is always The ONE (but if you've just had along hiatus from training, then you probably shouldn't jump straight into such products).
my shoulder surgery was feb 29, 2008, so i've been training hard since the end of 08...
i don't think i want to go with anything hormonal right now, so maybe i'll try that IGF-2.

i was ordering some stuff the other day and forgot to check back to this thread and got some Drive already too.:sad6:
oh well, it's not like i can't use them both, right?

btw, i also picked up some Bio-Mend. i was looking looking for a good Anti-Ox and your product looks good and is reasonably priced.
the mulit and omega supps look good too, but i already have those bases covered.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the advice guys (and girl).

my shoulder surgery was feb 29, 2008, so i've been training hard since the end of 08...
i don't think i want to go with anything hormonal right now, so maybe i'll try that IGF-2.

i was ordering some stuff the other day and forgot to check back to this thread and got some Drive already too.:sad6:
oh well, it's not like i can't use them both, right?
Yes, Drive and IGF-2 will work well together, especially for lean muscle mass (and strength and endurance) gains :)