The One with intensive running regimen...

scottedont

Awards
I have started running a lot of 5k and 10k races with my wife. I'm trying to get faster along with developing my muscle tone and maintaining my strength. Would you recommend the One for someone that wants to run middle of the pack in the races and develop their body at the same time?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I have started running a lot of 5k and 10k races with my wife. I'm trying to get faster along with developing my muscle tone and maintaining my strength. Would you recommend the One for someone that wants to run middle of the pack in the races and develop their body at the same time?
The ONE could definitely help you out there sure. However, specifically...I think just running DRIVE and IGF-2 would suffice. DRIVE and IGF-2 will considerably help you with your mind-muscle connection, coordination, speed, and will help you recomp while maintaining and gaining strength.

If you do not have experience with DRIVE and IGF-2 I recommend you try that combo first before stepping up to the ONE. Just my two cents. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why run a race of you're not trying to win them???

As for using The ONE, on such a training regime that would be required, I do not think that The ONE is the supplement for this. As Sean said Drive and IGF-2, or even Drive and RPM would be enough for you to "get faster along with developing muscle tone and maintaining strength".

If I were you I would concentrate on which is more important: running 5-10km races, where muscular endurance and speed are the key factors; or developing your body, where muscle mass is a key factor. If you are running, also bear in mind that you will need to eat over and beyond "mass gaining" calories, as it is a very catabolic exercise, and you don't want to lose your muscle mass because of it.