One as a first PH?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I took advantage of the special and grabbed it but haven't run it yet. I want to be smart and make sure that I have everything covered and in place to make it a worthwhile run. My question is would this be a good PH to run for a first time or should I try something like Furazadrol that isnt methylated? I have support supps and pct all taken care of I just dont want to make the jump if I should start someplace else. Thanks a lot guys!

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, The ONE will be perfect to use as your first PH. It is my first as well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read, its a great first ph due to low toxicity and low sides, oh and easy otc pct.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
ty for the input guys, thats why i chose it i just wanted to make sure better safe then sorry. any apn reps around to share some insight?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
ty for the input guys, thats why i chose it i just wanted to make sure better safe then sorry. any apn reps around to share some insight?
Unlike sex, your first cycle is often your best. ;)Therefore, I wouldn't short sell it with a weaker product. The other aspect that despite it's strength and effectiveness, it's side effects are virtually nil, so it's also a relatively safe choice as well.

I'm the opposite of a newbie...I've done it all and got off on The One like it was my first time. (No intended reference to the sex comment :D)

I always respect and encourage you to do your homework, so you're justified in asking. I'm also looking forward to seeing more bloodwork results to come in so we can have more data points on that, as mine were quite favorable.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
good to hear. your sides werent bad what was your pct SERM or otc?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don used 2nd Gear, Drive, IGF-2 and our line of staples, no SERM.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
alright then guys i begin on sunday then with the one. going to use second gear drive and the trt from pp as pct maybe overkill but its worth it to me to be safe.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
I would say that it works better for people who are new to PH's.

The ONE=Dry steady gains with minimal sides.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, The ONE will be perfect to use as your first PH. It is my first as well.
From what I have read, its a great first ph due to low toxicity and low sides, oh and easy otc pct.
Agreed with that. First timers can just start out with a lower dose as they get accustomed to the feeling of being "on".

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Way better suited for a cut than bulk imo. Diet dependent of course.
It's suited to both, IMO. Why is it that people always assume something that provides lean gains is best on a cut? Is it they want to get fat assed while bulking? :laugh: