OsteoSport accelerates the healing process...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6.5 weeks ago I broke my left scaphoid (in two places). 6.5 weeks and 3 casts later, the final cast was removed. Considering that the usual minimum period of being casted for with a scaphoid fracture is 9 weeks, mine coming off after only 6.5 weeks is a big deal. Throughout the entire time (pre, during, and most definitely to continue after during rehabilitation and beyond) my casting I was using OsteoSport. IMO, the OsteoSport has definitely contributed to the accelerated healing of my injury. I love this product!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Did you up the dosing at all or was it just the usual morning dose?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you up the dosing at all or was it just the usual morning dose?
Just 4 caps first thing in the morning.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. OsteoSport sure is a badass prod all the way around. :bandit:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats good to hear. I know how frustrating it is not being able to do resistance training for that long.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just 4 caps first thing in the morning.
Guejsn,since the cissus inhibits cortisol to some degree, do you (or anyone else know) if its okay to take cissus with the meal before bedtime?

Glucosamine if not took before bed goes to waste being burnt up as glucose if you take it during the day. I could always buy glucosamine and take it before bed, Itd be easier if I could take it before bed. can this be taking before bedtime?

there was some writeup I read, I forget what it was it was a cortisol supressor,maybe lean extreme, that said take in morning because taking it at night will make you tired when you wake up due to too low cortisol levels

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guejsn,since the cissus inhibits cortisol to some degree, do you (or anyone else know) if its okay to take cissus with the meal before bedtime?

Glucosamine if not took before bed goes to waste being burnt up as glucose if you take it during the day. I could always buy glucosamine and take it before bed, Itd be easier if I could take it before bed. can this be taking before bedtime?

there was some writeup I read, I forget what it was it was a cortisol supressor,maybe lean extreme, that said take in morning because taking it at night will make you tired when you wake up due to too low cortisol levels
Osteobolin-C is predominantly cissus, and when I was dosing that I was having 2 caps first thing in the morning, 2 caps immediately post-breakfast, 2 caps immediately post-dinner, and 2 caps last thing at night on non-resistance training days; so it should be fine to take with a meal before bedtime.

You should be able to take glucosamine before bedtime. Recommended period of usage is 1-3 months of 1500mg daily in 2-3 divided doses. Timing does not seem to affect efficacy, and you could dose either: 2 times daily before meals, or 3 times daily (first thing, before dinner, and pre-bed).

Lean Xtreme controls cortisol levels. There is no reason why it cannot be taken last thing at night; in fact I did exactly that when I was using it (resistance training days: 1 cap first thing in the morning, 1 cap 30 min pre-gym, and 1 cap last thing at night; non-resistance training days: 1 cap first thing in the morning, 1 cap 4 hours post-dose-1, and 1 cap last thing at night). With cortisol suppressors it is generally recommended to take it first thing in the morning, because that is when your cortisol levels are the highest; but for those that require more than one dose it can be spread out.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im talking about Osteo-Sport...from what I gather it is okay to take it with the last meal?

Thanks for the facts about the other stuff you mentioned.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Im talking about Osteo-Sport...from what I gather it is okay to take it with the last meal?

Does a supp really matter when your looking at your last meal....remember, order Tombston! (sry old commercial....)

I still have some flare ups of my achilles tendonitis, I have used osteobolin-c to no avail. Think this would be worth a shot?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does a supp really matter when your looking at your last meal....remember, order Tombston! (sry old commercial....)

I still have some flare ups of my achilles tendonitis, I have used osteobolin-c to no avail. Think this would be worth a shot?
I dont like to use cissus that much it acts like nsaids,the same mechanism, so I use it then take breaks. I think it has its place.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dont like to use cissus that much it acts like nsaids,the same mechanism, so I use it then take breaks. I think it has its place.
When I used it it actually caused me left knee to swoll up.(it only happened after about 3-4 days of taking it, then it went down) But I was having knee pain, then after it swelled up and went back down, it was like my knee was brand new. So I like the stuff lol, no knee issues to this day. It just wont help with my achilles tendons.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would recommend using OsteoSport first thing in the morning as opposed to last thing at night. OsteoSport should be dosed BEFORE food.

Osteobolin-C and OsteoSport are on two completely different levels. With Osteobolin-C I was using 10 caps a day before I noticed any effects (but once I did, they still occurred within a few days). With OsteoSport I only need to dose 4 caps and I'm fine. However, unlike with Osteobolin-C, where you can divide your dosage out over the day, with OsteoSport you need to dose ALL caps at once, so that you can get the full benefit/effect of the Hyaluronic Acid (when you split the dose up you don't get the full benefit of the Hyaluronic Acid, which is a mistake I made when I was beta-testing OsteoSport and was dosing 1 caps 4 times daily and not seeing any results). OsteoSport may indeed be worth a shot, as it is a COMPETE joint/tendon, etc. formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.