stacking the one

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing it out there... What might be some good compounds to stack with the one? I know there are some good solo results but just curious.... Any thoughts?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really see the point. The mass gains (with diet managed well) are pretty close to max you can maintain after PCT, and the strength gains are close enough to limits of muscle strength going up faster than tendons.

If you were using it as a bounce back after a long layup in where you didn't work out at all and lost a lot of mass due to an injury or something maybe. Otherwise I think you just increase your risks + suppression for very little additional keepable gains

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What I would ask instead of stacking with the one, would be what to stack in pct?

Pct is where you would want to gain more if possible then you did on cycle to keep your gains and keep progressing. I see your posting in their forum anyway so you can see what they recommend already for pct. Drive, Rpm, Igf-2 and 2nd gear.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prior to my arthritis getting worse, I would also have added x-factor :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah :D so definitely a bit wishy washy, but i still liked its effects

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the AA in bulk was out, but I think its gone now.

I noticed mostly it being easy to maintain strength gains, some additional fat loss, and just a good time in the gym :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
would you run xfactor starting day one of PCT? And dont your have to run Xfactor for about 2 bottles to get full effect?

drawing up a cycle... debating on going either with the one or switching to the "dark" side... test e w/ possibly some Dbol. Just not sure yet...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you do need at least 2 bottles to see max value in x-factor, 3 is even better. if I was using 2 bottles, i'd start taking it about 2 1/2 weeks before the end of cycle so it builds up in time for the end of the cycle. if I was using 3 bottles dosed as 5 caps a day (instead of 4 like label) then i'd start it around 10 days before end of cycle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... Definately might look at this if I decide on a one cycle. Have had an interest in AA but heard mixed opinions.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why , it seems likE a great jump strRT
More is not always better. Especially when it comes to stacking hormonal products. It means dimishing returns and less ability to maximize each product to their full potential.

UKStrength

im thinking of stackingit with test
If you've got the test, and it's your first time using it, don't bother stacking it.

The test will pretty much blow anything else you use out of the water.