The one order

Ivers

Awards
I ordered the one and 2nd gear from applied nutriceuticals home site during the pre order. When the package showed up there was only one bottle each of the one and 2nd gear. I ordered 2 of each. Was wondering what is going on with the other bottles. I tried to email alyson but have not got a reply in over a week. My order # is 1162.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ordered the one and 2nd gear from applied nutriceuticals home site during the pre order. When the package showed up there was only one bottle each of the one and 2nd gear. I ordered 2 of each. Was wondering what is going on with the other bottles. I tried to email alyson but have not got a reply in over a week. My order # is 1162.
Alyson has been away for a week. I will find out for you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This has been sorted. Another The ONE (and 2nd GEAR) are being sent out to you today.

Ivers

Awards
This has been sorted. Another The ONE (and 2nd GEAR) are being sent out to you today.
Yeah I got amil today. Also got a phone call about my order. Everything is good and the package is on the way. Sounds like it was a insane amount of orders that were sold. Thanks can't wait to try this

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
u have no idea the 24 hr shifts these folks are pulling. im trying to plan another weekend up that way to help with what i can