How'd you like DRIVE?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of purchasing the big bottle from nutra and was wondering if any of you have had good results? I'm looking toward a boost of energy or a good mood effect when I don't feel like taking a pre workout drink.

I've found I like drinking protein shakes more often then pre workout drinks so drive is looking tempting.

Edit
Also how are you guys liking there new products? I'm currently on bio mend and I'm thinking of picking up a few more bottles of this as well.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of purchasing the big bottle from nutra and was wondering if any of you have had good results? I'm looking toward a boost of energy or a good mood effect when I don't feel like taking a pre workout drink.

I've found I like drinking protein shakes more often then pre workout drinks so drive is looking tempting.

Edit
Also how are you guys liking there new products? I'm currently on bio mend and I'm thinking of picking up a few more bottles of this as well.
I am a big DRIVE fan myself, but then again because of my affiliation I expect you take my opinion with a grain of salt. Regardless...DRIVE is a phenomenal product as long as you can be patient and give it the time needed to really kick in. If you get the big bottle...try 8 caps a day (a full 30 day supply at that dosage) and then after 7-10 days of being on it...you might not want to stop taking it. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Edit
Unlike the guys it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. And it has just started to now. I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions. Mood and libido, etc. all increase as well, along with strength, etc.

If you're looking for a "boost of energy or a good mood effect" then I suggest that you look at RPM. Energy is smooth; no jitters. Mood is good, albeit can get a little more aggressive. It's a pre-workout product (but not a DRINK), but can be used any time you need it (i.e. if I am doing an all-nighter I will use it, because it keeps me awake and alert).

As for Complete-Balance, Bio-Mend, and Omega-Essentials, I have been using these since they first came out and am STILL using them (about to start my fourth bottle of each in a couple of days).

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample but i did not see much because i couldn't run a full bottle. But damn did I love RPM. Solid product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a sample but i did not see much because i couldn't run a full bottle. But damn did I love RPM. Solid product.
You WON'T see much from a sample, since it takes 7-10 days for Drive to kick in. However, once it does, it's great. Both Drive and RPM (and the rest of the AN line) are SOLID products! :)

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
You WON'T see much from a sample, since it takes 7-10 days for Drive to kick in. However, once it does, it's great. Both Drive and RPM (and the rest of the AN line) are SOLID products! :)
Would love to run both at full doses but I blew all my cash on the ONE...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to start Drive :D

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unlike the guys it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. And it has just started to now. I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions. Mood and libido, etc. all increase as well, along with strength, etc.

If you're looking for a "boost of energy or a good mood effect" then I suggest that you look at RPM. Energy is smooth; no jitters. Mood is good, albeit can get a little more aggressive. It's a pre-workout product (but not a DRINK), but can be used any time you need it (i.e. if I am doing an all-nighter I will use it, because it keeps me awake and alert).

As for Complete-Balance, Bio-Mend, and Omega-Essentials, I have been using these since they first came out and am STILL using them (about to start my fourth bottle of each in a couple of days).
I also enjoy your Bio-Mend, the ingredients look nice and I might stay on this product as well and order your osteo sport.

Side note, thank you for helping me with my last issue regarding my last order.

I blew all my money on banana repuplic sale this weekend, but I have Drive and RPM (The big bottles) in my cart now at nutra and I'll be ordering next week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you can always do it another time.

can't wait to start Drive :D
When are you doing that, Dave?

I also enjoy your Bio-Mend, the ingredients look nice and I might stay on this product as well and order your osteo sport.

Side note, thank you for helping me with my last issue regarding my last order.
Yep, the staples are pretty good. I am about to start my fourth bottle of each tomorrow :)

OsteoSport is awesome. My knee and hip problems are GONE when I am using it (and it only takes 2-3 days to notice a difference). I go to get my left wrist looked at in a week, and if the cast comes off then, then I will attribute some of that quick healing to OsteoSport, since my wrist would only have been casted for 7 weeks in total, instead of the usual 9-12 weeks!

No worries about the order. I'm here to help out.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
When are you doing that, Dave?
I was thinking when i finish my PCT and igf-2 up i'd wait 2 weeks then start drive/igf-2/rpm and change my diet up and aim for fat loss. I guess i could start drive whenever though?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking when i finish my PCT and igf-2 up i'd wait 2 weeks then start drive/igf-2/rpm and change my diet up and aim for fat loss. I guess i could start drive whenever though?
Yep. I'd start the Drive in your last week of PCT. That way it will start kicking in when you've finished PCT (and begin with RPM).

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I'd start the Drive in your last week of PCT. That way it will start kicking in when you've finished PCT (and begin with RPM).
cool thanks :) Really looking forward to igf-2/drive/rpm. Sleep has gotta loads better on IGF-2. out within 20mins last night haha :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool thanks :) Really looking forward to igf-2/drive/rpm. Sleep has gotta loads better on IGF-2. out within 20mins last night haha :)
Yeah, using the big four (you're one shy of) all at once (if you ever get a chance) is awesome; but you should be solid with those 3...Good to hear re sleep. It's more the Lipotrophin-PM that helps me with better sleep.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, using the big four (you're one shy of) all at once (if you ever get a chance) is awesome; but you should be solid with those 3...Good to hear re sleep. It's more the Lipotrophin-PM that helps me with better sleep.
the 4th being? OsteoSport or Neovar? I plan on using neovar too, i've got enough neovar to last me the next 6 months :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one of these days I'd like to give overDrive a good run :bandit:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 4th being? OsteoSport or Neovar? I plan on using neovar too, i've got enough neovar to last me the next 6 months :)
The 4th being NeoVar Recomped. So yes, you shall have the four huge horses pulling the wagon. Fun and games then, Dave! :p

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I got some samples at the arnold and I must say I feel like ive gotten some decent pumps off the drive. Im thinking of purchessing a bottle my self. If it takes a full week to realy kick in then this is some good stuff.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Call me biased, but Drive is one of my favorite overall supps. It's highly versatile too, good for cutting or bulking. It can be stacked with any stimulant and double its power. It can be stacked with other NHAs for additive and sometimes synegistic effects.

warriors34

Awards
So are you basicly saying that drive will increase endurance, strength, and SPEED??!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
So are you basicly saying that drive will increase endurance, strength, and SPEED??!
Yes, it has that potential. Endurance and speed can both be seen directly from the forskolin and cordyceps through their effects on cAMP and ATP. Strength from the icariin as well as the increased T production from forskolin and dodder. And if combined with caffeine, the naringin will extend its halflife making the stim effect much more pronounced.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it has that potential. Endurance and speed can both be seen directly from the forskolin and cordyceps through their effects on cAMP and ATP. Strength from the icariin as well as the increased T production from forskolin and dodder. And if combined with caffeine, the naringin will extend its halflife making the stim effect much more pronounced.
hense a Drive/RPM stack is a good marriage? :bandit:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
drive is a great product I enjoy it. I will be incorporating it into my summer cut as well after my 1-T PCT

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely LOVE, DRIVE. One of the most impressive supplements i've used in some time. As was said, it's one hell of a versatile addition to your plan of attack.

edgebsl

Awards
This is weird. I only took two samples worth. About 3 days worth. Didnt feel anything as they said it takes 7 days.

One week later I could swear Im noticing some things. Could be placebo?

But pretty interesting if its still working even though I stopped taking it.

I ordered Overdrive for use with 2nd Gear for PCt.

But looks like I wont crack it open for awhile since I sprained my ankle friday.

No heavy supllements until it heals fully. arghh

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is weird. I only took two samples worth. About 3 days worth. Didnt feel anything as they said it takes 7 days.

But looks like I wont crack it open for awhile since I sprained my ankle friday.

3 days is not enough for Drive to start taking effect; you are probably experienceing a placebo effect (as you need to be consistently using it on a daily basis for effects).

Bummer. Well, it will be worth it once you get to it.

I started using Drive again 2 weeks after I broke my left scaphoid (bit different than an aknle) and kept using all my other supplements (even though I am limited to cardio), and it's a good thing. Drive has kicked in and will be in full force I will be ready when I can hit the gym again either next week or the one after at the latest :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Smart move on ordering OVERDRIVE to accompany 2nd Gear for PCT! :thumbsup: Now as for you feeling effects...I am going to have to say its highly likely it is a placebo effect. However, one thing to make a note of...DRIVE does not stop working once your done with the bottle...I am one of the more experienced users of the product and I can tell you that the effects don't really die off until being off of it for about 7-10 days or so.

Cheers!:cheers:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ordered my first bottle of overdrive today :D

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wasn't to enthusiastic about the shirts coming with my "The One" purchases but after wearing them I want more. I feel like I'm the sh1t with it on and it fits great. Thanks guys!

I also will be ordering both big bottles with more bio med today since I just got paid :)

EDIT
Will you guys be selling "The One" shirts on your site? I just checked to order more and I dont see it up yet.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
ordered my first bottle of overdrive today :D
Good move. Let us know how it goes. You're gonna like it! :D :dl:

TxTroy

Awards
3 days is not enough for Drive to start taking effect; you are probably experienceing a placebo effect (as you need to be consistently using it on a daily basis for effects).
Curious... why offer a sample if the sample is not sufficient to see any effects? Seems more likely to turn people away feeling that the product doesn't work than to entice them to purchase more.

Then again, I'm not a marketing guy so my logic may be flawed. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious... why offer a sample if the sample is not sufficient to see any effects? Seems more likely to turn people away feeling that the product doesn't work than to entice them to purchase more.

Then again, I'm not a marketing guy so my logic may be flawed. :)
Usually people don't use Drive samples alone, but with RPM samples, and then they feel something, since you feel the effects of RPM from the first dose. Samples are also available to give people a try, and know what the supplement is about (many people often also use MORE than one sample). It's also a way of getting the product out there; people like freebies :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Usually people don't use Drive samples alone, but with RPM samples, and then they feel something, since you feel the effects of RPM from the first dose. Samples are also available to give people a try, and know what the supplement is about (many people often also use MORE than one sample). It's also a way of getting the product out there; people like freebies :)
AN are generous with their samples - they sent me 10x Drive and 10x RPM with 6 caps per sample bag. This was enough for 10 days and stacked together I certainly felt I was getting a good taste for it. :bandit:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
AN are generous with their samples - they sent me 10x Drive and 10x RPM with 6 caps per sample bag. This was enough for 10 days and stacked together I certainly felt I was getting a good taste for it. :bandit:
woah nice samples indeed!

pfafkl13

Awards
Could someone fill me in as to what OVERDRIVE is? Is it just DRIVE?

Sorry for the dumb question, I may not be down with the lingo...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i actually think the samples were a bad idea, i used them and saw nothing, and in retrospect shouldnt have expected to. I suppose the use of offering samples could be determining whether or not one gets sides from it before buying, but i personally havent read any ppl getting sides from it.

somehow ive still never ran a full bottle, but the ingredient profile looks very promising.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could someone fill me in as to what OVERDRIVE is? Is it just DRIVE?

Sorry for the dumb question, I may not be down with the lingo...
Yep, OVERDrive is just a 240-count bottle of Drive (the 'regular' bottle is 110-count).

...somehow ive still never ran a full bottle, but the ingredient profile looks very promising.
Drive is a good product, especially if you're looking for gains in endurance/stamina as well as strength (and the obvious libido increase :p).

warriors34

Awards
hey so im 156 lbs
and yesterday i took my first dose of rpm (2 pills) and i felt like i wanted to rip someones head off and i set a new personal record on my power cleans...
but today i took 3 pills and didnt feel a thing!!!
anyone know whats up??

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey so im 156 lbs
and yesterday i took my first dose of rpm (2 pills) and i felt like i wanted to rip someones head off and i set a new personal record on my power cleans...
anyone know whats up??
Definitions of placebo effect
•any effect that seems to be a consequence of administering a placebo; the change is usually beneficial and is assumed result from the person's ...
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

pfafkl13

Awards
So I just tried Drive for the first time today at 5pm (2 capsules), it's now 11:30pm and I'm wide f*cking awake w/ tons of energy and focus. Good thing I have to study for an exam!

*** This may be placebo as I'm also listening to the Geico song over and over again and love it!!!!!

Mysto and Pizzi - Somebody's Watching Me

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey so im 156 lbs
anyone know whats up??
It may be that 2 caps is your sweet spot. Which means that dosing either over or under would mean you felt little effects.

Don't worry; I am the same with the reformulated RPM. 2 caps works perfect for me, whilst if I took 5-6 caps (as I was with the original RPM) I don't notice a thing.