Samples received in Japan!!!

lutherblsstt

Just wanted to thank you guys for sending me samples all the way in Japan.

I honestly doubted that they would be sent since I live so far away but I received a surprise when I checked the mail today.

What a company!

I'll let you know how I like the lipotrophin am/pm combo.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wanted to thank you guys for sending me samples all the way in Japan.

I honestly doubted that they would be sent since I live so far away but I received a surprise when I checked the mail today.

What a company!

I'll let you know how I like the lipotrophin am/pm combo.
'Course we would; AN sends pretty much EVERYwhere!

Awesome; just post up a small review either here or in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
'Course we would; AN sends pretty much EVERYwhere!

Awesome; just post up a small review either here or in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.
Geez send me some samples of stuff in Canada then lol ...I'll log the hell out of it!:laugh:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Geez send me some samples of stuff in Canada then lol ...I'll log the hell out of it!:laugh:
E-mail Alyson ([email protected]) with your name, address, and a request of what you would like to sample (Drive, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, Lipotrophin-AM, and Lipotrophin-PM available), and she will get them sent out to you :)

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
E-mail Alyson ([email protected]) with your name, address, and a request of what you would like to sample (Drive, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, Lipotrophin-AM, and Lipotrophin-PM available), and she will get them sent out to you :)
Thank you ..Id rep you but it won't let me give you any more lol.

lutherblsstt

I want to order the ONE but I'm afraid the customs people will take it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I want to order the ONE but I'm afraid the customs people will take it.
It is a 'risk' for those in some countries, I know. But it got through NZ Customs and we are in the top 3 (Australia and Canada the other two) strictest Customs in the world! Is it worth the risk is the question you have to ask yourself.