Samples received in Japan!!!

  1. lutherblsstt
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Samples received in Japan!!!


    Just wanted to thank you guys for sending me samples all the way in Japan.

    I honestly doubted that they would be sent since I live so far away but I received a surprise when I checked the mail today.

    What a company!

    I'll let you know how I like the lipotrophin am/pm combo.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    Just wanted to thank you guys for sending me samples all the way in Japan.

    I honestly doubted that they would be sent since I live so far away but I received a surprise when I checked the mail today.

    What a company!

    I'll let you know how I like the lipotrophin am/pm combo.
    'Course we would; AN sends pretty much EVERYwhere!

    Awesome; just post up a small review either here or in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   
       

  3. lutherblsstt
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    'Course we would; AN sends pretty much EVERYwhere!

    Awesome; just post up a small review either here or in the Supplement reviews/Logs subforum.
    Will do.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    'Course we would; AN sends pretty much EVERYwhere!

    Awesome; just post up a small review either here or in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.
    Geez send me some samples of stuff in Canada then lol ...I'll log the hell out of it!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Geez send me some samples of stuff in Canada then lol ...I'll log the hell out of it!
    E-mail Alyson ([email protected] com) with your name, address, and a request of what you would like to sample (Drive, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, Lipotrophin-AM, and Lipotrophin-PM available), and she will get them sent out to you
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    E-mail Alyson ([email protected] com) with your name, address, and a request of what you would like to sample (Drive, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, Lipotrophin-AM, and Lipotrophin-PM available), and she will get them sent out to you
    Thank you ..Id rep you but it won't let me give you any more lol.
  7. lutherblsstt
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    I want to order the ONE but I'm afraid the customs people will take it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    I want to order the ONE but I'm afraid the customs people will take it.
    It is a 'risk' for those in some countries, I know. But it got through NZ Customs and we are in the top 3 (Australia and Canada the other two) strictest Customs in the world! Is it worth the risk is the question you have to ask yourself.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want a Beast t-shirt? A shaker? Some samples? GET IN HERE
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 03:09 PM
  2. TRT in Japan???
    By Bungloid48 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:18 PM
  3. Mankos Recomping in Japan
    By Manko Oyaji in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 02:58 AM
  4. #1 Leading Cause of Death in Japan
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 04:49 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Log in
Log in