The One on a Recomp with CKD

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading through all of The One logs for a few days but I haven't seen anybody that appears to be using it for a true recomp...I think Easy is close but even he seems to throw down quite a few cheat meals...Is there anyone using The One on a recomp? More specifically, is anyone on a CKD while on it? I get awesome gains from both cutting and bulking on The Anabolic Diet so I was going to use that while running The One...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm interested as well........you starting a log?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I track everything I do in my blog but for the sake of the members at AM I'll copy it all over to a thread here...I won't be starting for another 4 weeks or so though...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats your CKD like? how many days high/med/low? I just started an anabolic diet scheme I got from my buddy of 5 low, and 2 high.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I would be curious how it would work on a CKD diet.......would there be any concerns with little to no carbs? Hate to sound naive about it....just curious.

littlrook

Awards
im going to run a ckd log of the one. im going on a business trip this week but look to start the log next week. guna post it on ******** if you want to follow.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
your blog lists day 15. is that 15th day of anabolic diet? or 15th day of this cut which includes anabolic diet?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Both...I started back on The Anabolic Diet again when I started this cut...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'll be following along with ya over there.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good mang! Feel free to pm me if you need clarification on anything I put in my blog...I kinda write it for myself so sometimes I ramble or go off on tangents...hahaha